My M-Drol Cycle

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
The following is my Mdrol log. I have been keeping a loose log but hadn't posted yet, so this first post contains the first week of notes. I have run the real deal before, but this is my first time dabbling in the OTC world of superdrol.

-=The Log=-

2 Weeks leading up:

Loaded with bulk 80% silymarin extract and fish oil

Cycle itself:
M-drol: 10/20/20
bulk 80% silymarin extract
Fish oil
bulk Liver Support
Red Yeast Rice
Hawthorn Berries
CoQ10 on hand
Taurine on hand

PCT:
Nova
Clomid
Avena Sativa
Tribulus
Creatine
Super Cissus

--------------
Day 1:

took 10mg in the morning on an empty stomach. Tried not to let anticipation give me any placebo effect, but I had a great workout (back and tri's).

Weighed in at 239 (6'5")

------------
Day 2:

took 10mg in the morning on an empty stomach.

Felt great, hit shoulders and arms hard. I took slightly longer breaks in between sets, but I was pushing heavier weight (example: was doing bicep curls with 75's at same # of reps with which I used to do 70's).

My mouth is very dry, and I am drinking an insane amount of water. It is actually pretty cool, as it ensures that I am loading enough water for the first week. Kind of a "superdrol fail safe mechanism" when it comes to first week hydration.

----------
Day 3: Man, biceps are sore from yesterday. Hit legs hard. I had some great sets with leg press. Set new record on hamstrings. I do have to say though that I was getting a little sweatier than usual and slight headache/nausea towards end of workout -might have just been b/c it was a hot day and a great workout though.

------------
Day 4: I woke up feeling awful. I had such a bad headache, even looking at computer monitor hurt. I took took 10mg in the morning on an empty stomach anyway, and it didn't seem to make it better or worse. I ate and took a bunch of motrin, head still hurt. Ended up taking the day off, went out and bought red yeast rice and took a bunch. Took more passiflora extract (has same vitexin in it that hawthorn has for blood pressure), took two more rounds of motrin, and headache finally started to subside around 8:30pm. I hope that this was a fluke and not m-drol related. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

-----------

Day 5:

No headache! I hit it hard today; good times.

--------
Day 7: Jumped up to 20mg starting today. I hit shoulders and biceps hard today, so hard that I was certain my bi's would be crippled tomorrow. First day that I really had sleep problems. I went to bed, and woke up like 2 hours later and had to take 2 tabs of melatonin and really work to go back to sleep. I felt like I was starting to get a headache again, so I took some Aleve before I went back to bed.

---------

Day 8: Woke up with no headache, but was in a major haze. I was stuck in this haze for a couple hours, but once I emerged I was super-alert and energetic. I have to say though, my recovery time is amazing. I feel like I could hit biceps and shoulders again no problem. This was my scheduled day off, and I had filled it with other obligations. Very unfortunate because it really felt like a waste. I have a ton of energy and I am going to hit chest hard tomorrow.

I am still drinking a ton of water, but my mouth isn't quite as dry as it felt during the first week. Also I had my first tinge of shin splint today, it was actually kinda cool, like a little reminder that the M-drol is working.

rayrayy

Awards
sounds like everything is going well so far - i am pretty prone to headaches and poor sleep, so curious to see how that all works out for you (are you thinking its just related to BP?)

Mac10

Awards
I had the same thing happen, except my headaches didn't go away. Keep a close eye on your BP because it's pretty important. I had to shut it down after 4 days so obviously it varies person to person.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
subbed

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 9:

Took Valerian root and 5htp to go to bed last night (trying to slow down my growing resistance to melatonin), and slept great. Woke up feeling great. Took one capsule on an empty stomach, waited about 20 min then ate. Hit chest, and the working weight on my bench was up 20 pounds! Also, my recovery in-between sets was quicker than normal. I also hit abs again even though I just hit them 2 days before, and had no problems. I felt like I could have just kept working out, but eventually called it quits when my shoulder started getting sore. Before I left though, I stepped on the scale [drumroll].....247! That's quite a jump from last week, and while during the first week I was looking pretty smooth (probably on account of all the water), this week I am getting a little less so. I took my second capsule around 4:30pm (I am trying not to take it too late). No headaches (although I walked around all day with Mortin in my pocket just in case). I have also doubled by hawthorn berry dose each day and increased my RYR dose by 50%. By the time I am logging this now, I feel like I could go back in the gym. I have to say that at this point the dramatic increase in recovery time seems to me to be the most impressive element of superdrol.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 10: "Revenge of the 'Drol"

Today started off well. I finally managed to fall asleep last night after the Valerian root + 5htp + melatonin. Woke up, no headache. Took first pill on empty stomach, ate all day, hit the gym after work. And that's when it happened.

All this time I was thinking that the sides of superdrol are way overstated. I have had no decrease in libido, no real acne increase (which I am usually prone to), and even the headaches (which, to answer the questions above, I believe are blood pressure related) I seem to be able to mitigate with a lot of hawthorn and motrin, oh..and I had never experienced back pumps.

Today was legs, and I started off with squats, felt great, set a new record, all was good. On to hamstrings, and that's when the backpumps started. Now I had heard about these, and in my head they seemed the equivalent of when a medication warns of a side effect like "may cause euphoria"; I was thinking "Pumps?!? I love pumps, that doesn't sound bad at all". Well I can say now that really they aren't back "pumps" so much as back "pains". Like serious "****, I can't even finish this set this hurts so bad" pain. I got through my first set of hamstrings and my lower back hurt so bad I had to stop. This is not like sore-muscle-pain, it was like having been punched in the kidneys. Then I remembered, I still had my last supp shipment in the trunk of my car, and in that box....Taurine.

So out to the car, and sitting down in the car seat while I went through the box my back "pumps" started to die down. I found the NP bulk taurine, but alas, no measurement directions on the bottle. So I just used a 1ml scooper that was included with an order from another company (also in the trunk) and put about 4 scoops in my mouth and washed it down. Then I went back in the gym.

I found that I was able to do a set, and then sit down and let the "pumps" die down, then resume my next set. This mean that my workout took forever, and half the time I looked like those guys who seem to just come to the gym to hang around and kill time. In all fairness, though, I was still strong as hell. My calves especially, my working weight on calf exercises was up about 25%! And they just felt invincible. I did set after set, and my reps hardly even went down. I felt like I could have done calf raises all day no problem, and they felt incredibly full and hard. My weight with other exercises such as extensions and even hamstrings also went up (also hamstring exercises seemed to provoke the back pumps worse than the other stuff so I took it easy on them).

I thought about doing some lower back stuff, but decided against it on account of not wanting to anger the 'drol any more than I obviously already had. Any ideas about extending my cycle to 4 weeks started to fade today, as I saw how rough the sides from superdrol can be (and I'm only halfway through week 2!).

All that said (and I now that this was a long post), I still love the stuff . 8 )

rayrayy

Awards
damn bro that sounds like it was pretty crazy - im glad you had some taurine in your trunk and powered through the workout. so do you plan on taking taurine everyday now? also what exercise were you doing when the pumps hit? like a stiff leg deadlift, i could see that spazzing out my lower back haha.

rayrayy

Awards
oh and also with the sleep - are you going to keep dosing your pre-sleep supps everynight?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yikes.......I was thinking of running a cycle like so- M-drol 10/20/20/20 epi 0/0/0/30/30/30 11 oxo 0/0/0/0/450/450....but I might cut the m-drol down to three weeks and start the epi and 11 oxo bridge in earlier......depends on what sides I get I suppose

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
do you plan on taking taurine everyday now? also what exercise were you doing when the pumps hit?
In short: Yes.

I plan to take smaller doses throughout the day and a larger dose prior to my workouts. I also found dosage instructions for NP's Taurine: 1 level tsp = ~3.5 grams, so I definitely took at least 4-5 grams yesterday. I plan to take around 8 grams today to see if it can prevent any pumps during today's back+tri's routine.

As to you second question, hamstring excercises seemed to flair them up the worst, although I didn't even attempt anything like stiff-legged dead lifts as that just seemed like playing with fire ; )

In terms of sleeping supps, my general process is I try to fall asleep natural, if after 15 min or so I cna't then I dose 5htp and valerian root, and if I still can't sleep I put melatonin on top of that. I used all three last night and was pretty groggy this morning.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 11: M-Drol, I just can't stay mad at you...

Today did not start out well. I woke up tired, and proceeded to get a headache which persisted more or less throughout the day until, after work, I took a 20 minute nap with an icepack on my head. After that it pretty much cleared up and I hit the gym. I had taken one capsule in the morning on an empty stomach, and another after the nap right before I hit the gym. All day I have felt the tinge of back pumps, so I took about 1 gram of Taurine in the morning, and then about 7 grams prior to my workout. Surprisingly, the back pumps didn't kick in like they had during leg day (even though I was working back). This was awesome, because I tore into the workout. I was getting stares doing chin-ups with 75 pounds strapped to me, and looking in the mirror, I saw why. I could definitely tell I had broken 250 pounds just by looking in the mirror. I had been waiting to weigh myself until next week but I figured I deserved a reward for pushing through today.

Hit the scale [drumroll]......251!

This is why I just can't stay mad at M-drol.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 12:

Ug...so I had a horrible time sleeping last night. Had a staff meeting early at work, so I ended up only getting like 6 hours of sleep (and not even good sleep at that). Bad idea. By the middle of the day I was absolutely exhausted, and by evening I was feeling sick like I had the flu. I crashed into bed after work, planning to take a nap and then try and hit the gym. I ended up just sleeping for an hour or so, and woke up still feeling like I was sick. I took both my doses of M-drol anyway, and tried to force myself to eat what I could. I did not hit the gym, however. I took gluatmine, vitamin C, some generic airbone, and all my daily m-drol support supps. I also forced myself to go to bed early by taking 3 benedryl and a melatonin. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day.

rayrayy

Awards
dang bro feel better - im glad your getting the results you want in the gym and tearing up the workouts - youve been all over the place with sleep, headaches, etc. thanks tho for all the honest feedback.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Following this close I will be starting a cycle in about 2 weeks.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 13:

Woke up feeling awful, like I was truly sick. I managed to get through the morning with the help of sudafed, caffeine (two things I have tried to avoid b/c of blood pressure) and motrin. I felt a little better come night and so I hit the gym, and actually had a pretty good workout. I didn't have a ton of energy, but my strength was still truly there, and the workout actually felt good. I took both doses of Mdrol. Went to bed early to try and get better.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 14:

I woke up feeling a little better than yesterday. I had a ton to do today because of how rough yesterday was. I took both doses of Mdrol, all my support supps, along with vitamin C, Glutamine, and airbone. I didn't work out today, and went to bed early to try and get better.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 15:

I slept something like 10 hours last night. I took my morning dose of Mdrol, and fought through the fog in the morning. I hit the gym hard (determined to make the most of my last week). I weighed in and have backslid to 248 pounds (likely due to how hard it has been to eat). I had a great workout though, my strength was still way up, and chest day always cheers me up ; )

I looked for the most nutrient-dense food I could have, and one big bowl of Grape nuts cereal with protein shake later, I was back to trying to put on the weight. I can tell though, by how quickly I backslid that keeping this weight in PCT is not going to be a walk in the park.

By night my stomach was not happy. Grape-nuts had been coming up all day, and it is very tough to eat enough. It is hard to tell if these are symptoms at all related to the cycle or if they are actually all attributable to sickness. This definitely serves as a warning to get enough sleep; I am still paying for one night in which I failed to.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 16:

Felt sick all day. Stomach felt a little better, but I have bad sinus congestion and a stuffy head. Took my 20mg of superdrol along with sudafed throughout the day. Took an hour nap after work before the gym. I hit legs tonight, after taking about 7 grams of Taurine to try and combat back pumps. Back pumps still came into play though, and definitely reduced the speed of my workout (especially with any excercises that require the lower back). I was sweating like crazy throughout the workout, but my strength is still way up. Stomach felt a little better and was able to eat some steak and have it stay down. Had a tough time falling asleep even after 2 melatonin and benadryl (possibly due in part to the long nap I took). I also weighed myself and was back up to 250, so I am trying to hang in there.

Day 17:

Still feel sick today...crazy. I have been taking zinc over the last few days as well as airborne and all my regular support supps. I decided to take the day off from working out in order to try and recover somewhat from this persistant cold/flu. I am wondering if superdrol has an adverse effect on one's immune system, because this is pretty tenacious.

I also have to log one other change to my cycle that I know isn't totally Kosher in terms of keeping a consistent log. I just got in some new powder superdrol, and I need to test it out. So for the remainder of this cycle I will be using it in a suspension, dosed at the same amount as the mdrol I have been using (10mg twice a day).

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 18: Pulling the plug

After a night in which I basically lay awake despite every sleep med I could find, I fought through an awful day at work just feeling horrible and I decided that I needed to cut my cycle short.

Looking back, I can't think of any instance in at least the last 5 or so years that I have felt so sick for so long. I rarely ever get sick, and when I do, I tend to recover very quickly. I have to conclude that this mdrol has really done a number on my immune system.

I have decided to cut the cycle short early (2 1/2 weeks instead of 3), and start my PCT. I will def try another superdrol run in the near-future, and the next time I will do the following (and might recommend it to anyone thinking of running a similar cycle):

*Despite how quickly you recover, give yourself enough days off. I think I overtrained because of how quickly my body seemed to recover, but apparently my immunesystem did not feel the same way.

*Get enough sleep -every- day. I had one night where I failed to get enough sleep, got sick the next day, and paid for it for a whole week.

*Take vitamin C or some sort of illness-preventing supplement.

My PCT begins today, and will look like the following:

nolva 20/20/10/10/10 clomid 25/25/25

(my nolva is Tamoxifen Citrate, so it will be dosed at 130%, and I will actually run my clomid higher for the first few days)

Also, I will continue to run liver supps along with:

Tribulus (40% saponins)
Avena Sativa
DAA (3 grams per day in morning)
Bulk 1-carboxy (1.2 grams at night)
Maca
Stuff for my illness(zinc, vitamin c, airbone, etc)

Started off today with about 25mg Tamoxifen Citrate and about 75mg Clomid. I was worried at first because the nolva I had received had crashed out very badly, but I dosed then took a nap right after, and woke up with major wood. I can tell already this is excellent stuff.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 19:

Took yesterday off form working out, and as I woke up still very sick, have decided to take today off too. I am trying to force food down to stem any losses I am incurring during these last few days. I dosed up 25mg Tamoxifen Citrate and 50mg Clomid and again felt them pretty immediately. In terms of sleep, I managed to benadryl myself to sleep, but it was tough as I was sweating all night and my head is still completely stuffed up. Also all day my eyes are watery and a little swollen. Like I said, I haven't been this sick in a long time,

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 20: The Road to Recovery

Today was the first day I woke up actually feeling a little better. I managed to force myself to sleep about 9 1/2 hours. I woke up, dosed by nolva and clomid (25mg and 50mg), dosed my DAA (3 grams), took some caffeine (which I have barely taken any of during my cycle), ate some oatmeal, and hit the gym.

The great thing about not using any of these supps during the last month, is they now really work. Caffeine had me amped up despite my still-foggy head, and even though the DAA gave me some awful acid reflux, I managed to have a pretty good workout. My strength is actually still pretty good (was worried after ending the mdrol it would completely dry up). I forced myself to use much of the same weight as I have been on-cycle, even if it meant slightly longer rests or less reps per set.

I hit the scale and saw that I am back down to 247. I have to say though, that I have been pissing like a race-horse since stopping mdrol, and I think my body is ridding a lot of water which could account for this initial loss. Looking in the mirror, it is dramatic the progress i made in terms of shoulder and trap separation just during the 2 1/2 weeks. Also, I managed to really avoid putting on much fat besides a little on my hips (which is usually the first to come/last to go for me).

And I had another great side-effect which started today: acne.

My acne is going crazy, which is very good as it means:

a) the clomid is working

b) the test-boosters are working (DAA, tribulus, avena sativa)

c) both

I think that if I can buck this sickness soon I can manage to keep these 10 pounds. One thing is for sure, I won't let them go without a fight.

rayrayy

Awards
wow - well seems like you have had quite the run. haha sorry that it didnt work out the way you wanted, thats crazy that you got so sick. thanks again for the honest log - its good to hear feedback.

im glad pct is where you want it to be and good stuff on the positive attitude to keep the mass you gained! goodluck bro.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Thanks for the support, I am glad that this log is proving to be beneficial for people. I plan to record all the way through the end of my pct to give a fuller picture of my whole m-drol experience.

Day 21:

Acne is still pretty bad, but I am starting to use some prescription anti-bacterial lotion I just picked up from a dermatologist, so we will see how that works. I am definitely starting to feel a lot better. I had a great workout today. Working back and tri's I managed to maintain the same weight I have been using on-cycle (even though my reps were a little lower on some exercises). I had a little tinge of back-pump, despite having taken taurine pre-workout. My weight is holding steady.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 22:

I am now down to 30mg Tamox Citrate and 25mg clomid per day. My libido came back today, which was great (for me and my girl ; ). I have now stopped all my cycle support supps except those which are liver-related. I do have to say though, that I am having a hell of a time falling asleep and am thinking it might have to do with the 1-carboxy I am taking before I go to bed. My flu-symptoms are now almost totally gone except for a stuffy nose all the time, and my head is starting to feel very "clear", like I am emerging from my superdrol fog. I hit chest and abs today, and was still strong as hell. I kept with my new bench press weight that I had gotten to during cycle, although I gave myself slightly longer rests in between sets.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Day 23:

Still congested, but otherwise feel free from sickness. I took today off from working out and ate a ton throughout the day. Took my daily doses of tribulus, DAA, 1-carboxy, clomid, nolva, and liver support. Acne is starting to get better with the use of the antibacterial lotion.