Masteron, proviron, or winny ?

Jimmytest

Awards
I'm about to do my 2nd cycle and Im planning on 600mg Test E and 600mg EQ a week and I'm thinking about using on of these other compounds for the last 6 weeks of the cycle or possibly the whole thing, which will be 16 weeks, I am 10% body fat so my options are open, all pct is in place as well as AI if needed, just curious as to peoples experiences and what would be best to add ?

My goal on this cycle is to stay low in body fat while adding some quality lean muscle.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I think if funds arent an issue, proviron is a great addition to any cycle. Great at keeping any bloating at bay, but is very mild in doing much as far as strength gains or mass.

So....between masteron or winny, I would go for masteron, simply because Ive reacted not so well when it comes to winny and my joints. But winny would be a great addition the last part of the cycle to dry you out and finish off with some nice lean gains.

Jimmytest

Awards
Ya I have heard that proviron is good like that, isn't masteron as equally good at keeping bloating at bay but also adding additional benefits ?

I'm kinda leaning towards Masteron at this point but I'm still not sure, 2 days ago I was set on winny

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Yes masteron will yield similar effects as proviron with more strength and hardening benefits. I say if youre leaning towards mast, then go for it :thumbsup:

Jimmytest

Awards
So you have tried both Unc ? If so... Did you run Mast the whole cycle ? Or just the last 6 weeks or so ?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Yes Ive tried both.

With the masteron, I ran it the whole cycle.

Jimmytest

Awards
How much did you run weekly ? You feel like it was enough ? I hear that 400mg per week is the sweet spot

Jimmytest

Awards
Sweet, that's exactly what I'm about to do, but for longer.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I think if funds arent an issue, proviron is a great addition to any cycle. Great at keeping any bloating at bay, but is very mild in doing much as far as strength gains or mass.

So....between masteron or winny, I would go for masteron, simply because Ive reacted not so well when it comes to winny and my joints. But winny would be a great addition the last part of the cycle to dry you out and finish off with some nice lean gains.
I have to second this... nothing has EVER in my life been so unforgiving as Winstrol, to my joints and connective tissues/tendons. I kept my fluid intake unbelievably high, and always warmed up, but I have never been injured so much and so incessantly uncomfortable as when I am on Winstrol. Shoulders, spine, knees, neck... everything is stiff and somewhat immobile and the risk for strains in my opinion and experiences is almost literally tripled or MORE.