Another H-drol log

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
just getting everything set up for my 2nd prohormone cycle. some background info. 21 years old (22 in july). 195lbs. im guessing 13-14% body fat. Been working out for a solid 4 years now. my first time taking a prohormone i was dumb and didnt research (it was superdrol), so now i have taken tons of time to come up with this one, should be starting in July. looks like this:
CYCLE:
5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75.
i will be preloading (is that the correct terminology) cycle assist by CEL 2 weeks prior and taking it throughout.

POST CYCLE:
I have Post cycle assist by CEL
Recycle by purus labs
Nolva (20/20/10/10)

pics on page 3

Any suggestions on the post cycle? I know the RECYCLE has cortisol suppressor in it along with natty test booster in it. post cycle assist has all the goodies for my liver to still be there. Is the nolva dosing ok? Any helpful suggestions are welcome!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Update - one of the guys at the gym who has been through about 4 ph cycles suggested i "pulse" m-drol on MWF for the first 3 weeks at 10 mg (one pill) pre-workout to jumpstart everything.

Is this too much? Should i just go with the less is more strategy and just stick with h-drol? One of my buddies has quite a few m-drol pills left over from his last cycle so it wouldnt cost me anything.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
alrighty, so today was D-day. im posting pretty late cause it was a long day, but anywho, onto the good parts.

body weight: 197 lbs.

woke up early at 7AM
preworkout protein shake.
took 25 mg halodrol.

off to the gym for chest day.
1) Flat bench- 4 sets. 2 sets of 225lbs 5 times. 1 set of 205 8 times. 1 set of 190 10 times. all done with 1.5 min breaks in between
2) incline dumbbell fly: 4 sets of 8-10 with 30lbs. again 1.5 min rest in between
3) decline bench: 3 sets. 1 set of 240 5 times. 1 set of 225 8 times. 1 set of 205 11 times. i rested for about 2 - 2.5 min in between these
4) incline dumbbell bench: 3 sets of 8 @ 70lbs. Did these really slow and squeezed really tight for a good contraction.
5) cable flys: 6 sets - 2 up high, 2 medium height, 2 down low. 12 reps each. just wanted to burn out my chest on these. about 30 seconds in between sets. weight was obviously low. 20-30 lbs i think.

Cardio was light, just 10 min at 6mph on the treadmill.

overall i felt really energized even though i dont usually wake up that early. i was focused too. this is obviously just the placebo effect but i didnt feel terribly worn out and tired. had a good pump going the whole time.

post workout: another whey protein shake followed by 7 hard boiled egg whites and 2 sausage patties.

lunch was at the Atlanta Braves game in the 755 club (the nice restaurant on the upper level). Cheeseburger with onions. yummmm. Lots of water to go with the meal. sucked seeing everyone else drinking cold beer and im the party pooper downing water.

dinner was lean pork loin with grilled veggies. all in all a pretty healthy eating day. took 25 mg of halovar here too around 5 pm.

ENDING STATS:
Body weight: 207 (+10 lbs)
Bench Max: 295 (+20 lbs)
Arm size: 17.5 inches flexed cold (+1 inch)
Body fat: not sure, i dont have calipers but im noticably leaners.

will have pics to follow soon.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 2: Leg day

took 25mg of halodrol about 30 min after waking up followed by a protein shake.
Waiting for my dad to get home and went to spin class with him at the gym. that was one hell of a cardio / leg workout.

after the spin class i rested for about 15 min then jumped into some weights
1) leg press: 4 sets: 3 plates on each side 15 times.
2) leg extension machine: 3 sets at 150lbs 10 times
3) leg curl machine: 3 sets at 155lbs 10 times
4) calf raise machine: 4 sets with 250lbs 12-15 times

I usually go much heavier but my legs were worn the heck out after 45 min of stationary biking. I have never sweated so much (mainly cause the AC wasnt working in the spin class room). Either way, i felt it was an ok workout. looking forward to back day tomorrow (its my favorite day albeit not my best body part though).

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 3
BACK DAY

1) lat pull downs: 5 sets. 200lbs for 8 reps
2) machine seated rows: 4 sets. 2 sets at 160lbs for 12 reps. 2 sets at 180 lbs for 8 reps
3) lower back extension machine: 4 sets at 200lbs for 12 reps
4) rear delt fly machine: 2 sets at 90 lbs for 12 reps. 2 sets at 100 lbs for 10 reps
5) upper back machine (forgot what its actually called): 3 sets at 180lbs for 9 reps. 1 set at 140lbs for 16 reps.
6) barbell rows: burned out using 100lbs. did 2 sets til failure on each.

Did light cardio today, only 10 min at 6 mph on the treadmill. it wasnt nice enough to run outside (thunderstorms). i really hate running on treadmills, its way too monotonous.

tomorrow will by my cardio and abs day. mainly just my off day but i want to get in some good cardio. im feeling pretty good pumps while working out but nothing special, im hoping i can start feeling the halo kick in more within a week or so.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 4

essentially just a cardio day. ran about 3.5 miles = 30 min. yes, i know, im a very slow runner lol. no lethargy or anything to complain about.

on a side note, 2 people have said my chest looks bigger / more defined, but im guessing they hadn't seen me in a while cause this is only day 4.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 5
ARM DAY

all exercises had 1 min breaks in between sets.

1) barbell curls. 2 sets at 80 pounds for 12 reps. 2 sets at 90 pounds for 8 reps.
2) incline dumbbell curls: 4 sets at 30 pounds for 10 reps
3) preacher curls: 2 sets at 70 pounds for 10 reps. 2 sets at 80 lbs for 8 reps.
4) concentration curls: 2 sets at 30 lbs for 12 reps.
5) hammer dumbbell curls: 2 sets at 35 lbs for 10 reps.

1) tricep rope pulldowns: 4 sets at 65lbs for 10 reps
2) kickbacks: 4 sets at 25lbs for 8 reps
3) skull crushers: 3 sets at 90lbs for 10 reps.
4) tricep extension machine: 4 sets at 80 lbs for 9 reps
5) weighted dips: 45lb plate. 2 sets to failure. i only got 11 on the first one. 8 for the second.

Overall i felt AMAZING. my arms were soo pumped up. i was really focused and determined. my mind didnt wander like it usually does, i just wanted to attack the weights. still not sure if this is placebo affect still, but either way i enjoyed it cause i felt like i killed it.

unfortunately no cardio today cause the gym was closing and it was pouring outside.

did all this within 50 min cause the gym was closing at 9 and i didnt get off work til 7.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 6
off day unfortunately

I had some things go on that i wasnt expecting so i couldnt get to the gym in time. it closes at 6 on the weekends. shoulder day will happen tomorrow i suppose.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 7
shoulder day! one of my favorite days

1) military barbell press: 4 sets at 135 lbs for 12 reps.
2) barbell shrugs: 4 sets at 225 for 10 reps
3) lateral dumbbell raises: 3 sets at 20lbs for 12 reps
4) dumbbell shrugs: 3 sets with 90 lbs for 10 reps.
super set with
5) front dumbbell raises: 3 sets with 20lbs for 8 reps
6) dumbbell military press: 3 sets at 60lbs for 10 reps. very slow reps really squeezing the muscles tights.
7) reverse flys: 4 sets at 100lbs for 10-12 reps
8) single arm cable lateral raises: 3 sets at 12lbs for 15 reps. no break in between sets.

also did some abs and 15 min of the stair climber machine for cardio. overall felt really good, but i started to get back pumps while doing hanging leg raises. very uncomfortable but still pushed through my workout.

im thinking of bumping up the halodrol dose to 75mg starting tomorrow. anyone think i should wait? i was hoping to get a good 4 weeks at 75mg to get the most size and strength gains.

liveagain

Awards
I know you aren't asking for suggestions, but....

consider NOT looking at the building of leg muscle the way a lot of weightlifters tend to portray it; consider other ways of building up muscle in the legs.

legs: the more time you spend in the sitting position without chair or a kung-fu-like crane position, the more you will build your quadriceps.

I never found lifting weights with a focus on reps with full extension/full range of movement to be pleasing or progressive enough for my body when I was younger. After I used kung-fu and yoga poses (look at crane stance in kung fu and "utkatasana" in yoga for examples), plus my own variations on poses, I found I could bulk up much faster than at the gym. You don't always need weights to build up (eg. have you seen any skinny guys with strong leg muscles who have practiced Taekwondo for years?), but you can alternate between no weights and using weights. Of course the leg biceps need weight training though. shuttle runs/wind sprints and walking on your toes (instead of always doing those calf-raise machines) are useful.

Anyway, after doing some of the aforementioned yoga/kung fu poses and building up endurance and bulk in my legs, I found I could do what some of my old pee wee football teammates did for highschool football training: lunge with weights around a large area (like half the highschool campus???).

Think of repetition and variety outside of the norm in the gym setting if the gym isn't getting it done for you. but you don't need yoga or taekwondo classes.

good to hear about the spinning class with no Air-con.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice! yeah, sometimes leg day gets quite boring. ill def. check those poses out. thanks man.

day 8
CHEST DAY

1) flat barbell bench: 1 set at 205 lbs for 12 reps. 1 set at 205 for 9 reps (not spotter to help with 10). 2 sets at 185 for 10 reps.
2) incline dumbbell fly: 2 sets at 30 lbs for 12 reps. 2 sets at 35 lbs for 10 reps.
3) decline barbell bench: 4 sets at 205 for 10-13 reps. last set i only got 10.

Decided to break here for a second and do some abs to let my chest rest. all the sets were done with no more than an minute and half break in between each so my chest was raging.

4) incline dumbbell bench: 2 sets at 70 lbs. really squeezed the muscles tight and concentrated on my chest contraction.
5) machine fly: 3 sets at 130 lbs for 10 reps. again, really squeezed at the top of the exercise. got a reallyyyyy good burn on these.
6) dips: just body weight til failure for 2 sets.

I felt REALLY good today. bumped up the halodrol dose to 75 mg. all in all im feeling great. i can tell my muscles are starting to get harder and more full. and the intensity and focus in the gym is amazing.

weighed in today at 201lbs.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 9
Leg Day I hurt my back pretty bad about a year ago (ATV accident) so doing squats / deadlifts is not my thing anymore unfortunately. light weights only on those

so i just realized that the way im logging my stuff is super stupid, so here is the easier way to see what im doing.

smith machine squat
135 x 8
185 x 10
195 x 10
205 x 8
225 x 7

seated calf raises
90 x 12
135 x 10 x 3

leg curl machine
140 x 15
155 x 12
160 x 10 x 2

leg extensions
170 x 12
190 x 10 x 3

wall sits (took this advice from LIVEAGAIN)
30 sec x 2 <---- i forgot how much these succkkkkkk. but obviously my quads were burning like none other.

stiff leg dead lifts
135 x 12
155 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 7

Pretty short leg day. still felt really pumped and sweated more than usual i thought. Next time im probably going to throw in leg presses.

no cardio or abs today. that will happen tomorrow cause im headed to WHITE WATER with the girlfriend.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 11
BACK DAY

felt pretty bad waking up this morning. think im getting a cold, but gonna push through it.

Lat pull downs
180 x 10
200 x 8 x 3

machine rows
160 x 12
180 x 8 x 3
140 x 12 (didnt complete my last set at 180 so i dropped weight and did it til failure).

lower back extensions (roman chair)
body weight x 12
25 x 12
35 x 10 x 2

cable reverse flys
20 x 10
15 x 14 x 2
10 x 15

dumbbell pulls (lawn mower pulls) whatever ya call em!
80 x 8
70 x 10 x 2
65 x 12

wide grip pull ups on assist machine
2 sets til failure both letting down slowly.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 12
Shoulders

dumbbell shoulder press
70 x 10 x 2
70 x 8
60 x 10

lateral dumbbell raises
25 x 10 x 3
20 x 12

barbell front raises
30 x 12 x 3

shrugs
225 x 12 x 2
245 x 10 x 2
155 til failure

lateral raise machine
20 x 10 x 3
15 x 14

arnold dumbbell presses
45 x failure <----- these are by far the worst things ever. i was wanting to cry it was burning so bad, but felt oh so good.

I was feeling pretty lethargic today after work, picked up a carb free energy drink and felt MUCHO better. my shoulders felt so pumped up, and my dumbbell shoulder press is increasing! im so glad i went ahead and bumped up the halo to 75 mg

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 13
ARM DAY

barbell curls
90 x 8 x 3
80 x 8

dumbbell curls
40 x 8 x 2
35 x 8
30 x 10

preacher curl machine
50 x 12 x 2
60 x 9 x 2

tricep cable pushdowns
75 x 10
85 x 10
90 x 8
95 x 8

close grip bench i suck at these. bench has never been good to me
185 x 8 x 2
155 x 10
135 x 15

tricep extension machine
70 x 10 x 3
80 x 8

dumbbell concentration curls
30 x 12 x 4

reverse grip tricep pull downs
65 x 10 x 2

tricep cable kickbacks
17.5 x 10 x 2

cable curls
65lbs til failure.

not sure if its just me, but my arms are looking HUGE. makes me pretty happy!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 14
OFF DAY

ill actually be doing cardio later on tonight.

current body weight is at 202lbs. not sure about BF% but im looking a bit leaner, not too much though. I can definitely tell my chest looks fuller and my arms are fitting tighter on all my shirts.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 15

chest day

flat bench did these with very little break in between
225 x 8 <---- new PR!!
205 x 10
185 x 10 x 2
155 x 8

incline dumbbell fly
35 x 12 x 2 (at 40 degree incline)
35 x 10 x 2 (at 30 degree incline)

decline bench felt pretty worn out for these
205 x 10
185 x 10 x 2

incline dumbbell bench
70 x 12 (these felt wayyyy easier than last week)
80 x 10
85 x 8

machine fly
135 x 12 x 2
150 x 8

dips
bodyweight til failure x 2

Did some abs then ran outside in the 99 degree weather for about 10 - 15 min. thought i was gonna sweat to death.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 16
OFF DAY

got called in to work so its a 12 hour day with no time for the gym. sucks, but ya gotta make money some how right?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 17
BACK DAY

felt retardedly great at the gym today. pumps were amazing and i had tons of energy. my back was feeling pretty huge.

bent over rows
135 x 10
155 x 8
185 x 8 x 2

sitting cable rows
180 x 8 x 3
200 x 8

lat pulldowns
180 x 8
200 x 8 x 3
220 x 6

back extensions (roman chair)
45lb plate x 10 x 2
50 lb dumbbell x 8 x 2

cable reverse flys
20 x 8 x 3
22.5 x 8

machine pulldowns
200 x 8 x 3
190 x 8
180 x 10

machine row
150 til failure x 2

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 20
Leg day

all plates were 45lbs

leg press
6 plates x 12 x 2
10 plates x 10 x 2
12 x 8 x 2

seated calf raises
4 plates x 10 x3
5 plates x 8 x 2

front squats using smith machine
135 x 10 x 3
155 x 8

leg curl machine
170 x 10 x 2
180 x 8 x 3

leg extensions
180 x 10 x 3
200 x 8

Also did a lot of abs today (a lot for me that is, im sure some of you guys spend a ton more time on them). i try to hit my core every other day but i went pretty heavy on the weights for my abs today.

i have been feeling pretty tired today despite getting plenty of sleep, im guessing this is the lethargy from h-drol. oh well, just gotta tough it out i assume.

kurazy kracka

Awards
the lethargy gets worse. I'll never mess wit ha ph again. sides weren't worth it.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
You don't always need weights to build up (eg. have you seen any skinny guys with strong leg muscles who have practiced Taekwondo for years?), but you can alternate between no weights and using weights. Of course the leg biceps need weight training though.
Lol @ the 'leg bicep' bit....biceps femoris? :lol: You could train the hammies by doing russian leg curls outside the gym, among other things.

And about those skinny guys...... if you do anything wrong for YEARS something is bound to come out of it. That doesn't mean it's an optimal training technique. In this case, the reason your leg development may have inproved is due to increasing the working capacity of the weakest point (in terms of ROM) of most knee dominant exercises: at the point where the thigh is parallel to the floor. It's called sticking point training, which isn't exclusive to yoga poses!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
kracka - the lethargy isnt too too bad yet. its a small price to pay if that is the only side effect other than getting bigger and stronger.

nothingman - it's going quite well. I started at 197 and im at 201 right now. so, nearly 3 weeks in and im about 4 pounds heavier which is not too bad considering im also leaning out a bit. I wasn't expecting to gain more than 10lbs on this cycle anyways.

the pumps are great and my strength is increasing a little each week, nothing tremendous though. I do look a lot better though just judging by the mirror, which is what its all about!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 21
arm day

tricep pushdown
80 x 10
95 x 8
105 x 8 x 2

dumbbell overhead press
100 x 12
105 x 10
110 x 8 x 2 (PR for me!!)

skull crushers with e-z curl bar
90 x 10 x 3
100 x 8

tricep extensions machine
80 x 8 x 4

e-z bar curls
90 x 8 x 3
100 x 7

dumbbell hammer curls
40 x 8 x 2
45 x 7 x 2

preacher curl machine
90 x 8 x 2
105 x 7

concentration curls
35 x 8 x 3

dumbbell curls
40 x 6 x 2

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 23
off day again unfortunatley. fathers day was spent with the good ole pops so no gym time for me.

double up tomorrow though.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 24
Chest

dumbbell bench
90 x 10
100 x 8
100 x 6
95 x 8

dumbbell incline fly
35 x 10
40 x 10
45 x 8 x 2

decline bench
205 x 12
215 x 10
225 x 8

incline dumbbell bench
80 x 8 x 3

cable flys
65 x 12 x 2 (on highest point)

50 x 10 x 2 (on medium / eye level)

25 x 12 x 2 (at lowest point)

dips
bodyweight til failure x 2

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
I'd suggest running hdrol for at least 6 weeks, and since you already bumped to 75mg, finish off at 100mg (if you have enough). You've got the nolva there, so you'll be sweet for PCT.

Other tips from experience: up your intake of water to a ridiculous amount, check BP regularly, get taurine powder for the back pumps (week 3-4, especially after deads and squats) and invest in some cissus for your joints.

Can'T wait for my spring / summer cut cycle of hdrol!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks mick! yeah i had been playing around with the idea of a 6th week and will most likely do it. unfortunately i did the math and i dont have enough to bump it to 100 for the last week. wish i did, but i gotta work with what i have.

and thanks for the suggestions on water intake. i have definitely been drinking 1.5 gallons or more per day. is that enough?

the back pumps have ceased thank goodness.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 25
legs

stiff legged dead lifts i have a bad lower back so i go light on these
135 x 10 x 3 (warm up)
205 x 8 x 4

leg press with (calf raises in between sets)
6 plate warm up x 10 x 2
8 plates x 10 x 2
10 plates x 8
12 plates x 8 x 4
8 plates x 10 (slow reps) x 2

seat calf raises
180 x 10
200 x 8 x 2
220 x 8 x 2
180 x 10

leg curls
175 x 10 (felt like i strained something)
150 x 10 x 3

leg extensions
170 x 10
190 x 8
200 x 8 x 2

also did some core work

weighted hanging leg raises
30lb x 12 x 4

ab machine
65 x 12 x 4

oblique twist machine
90 x 10 x 4

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
thanks mick! yeah i had been playing around with the idea of a 6th week and will most likely do it. unfortunately i did the math and i dont have enough to bump it to 100 for the last week. wish i did, but i gotta work with what i have.

and thanks for the suggestions on water intake. i have definitely been drinking 1.5 gallons or more per day. is that enough?

the back pumps have ceased thank goodness.
Yeah, I figured you might only have 2 bottles. I've always kept the dose at 50mg for the first 2.5 or 3 weeks, then up to 75mg when it really starts kicking in, then finish strong at 100mg.

Water intake depends a lot on enviroment for me. I work in the Australian desert, so 1.5 gallons / 5 litres is minimal for my needs. If it's hot and you're doing physical labor, it's going to need to be higher. Office work, you should be sweet.

If you're not getting liver or kidney ache or headaches, you"re good to go.

Minimising caffiene is a good idea as well to keep BP down - save the pre WO stuff for PCT.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah man, def no preworkout stuff for me til PCT. ill be using muscle marinade or white flood, i cant decide between the two. guess i could just use both and see which i like better!

and yeah, no headaches for me this go round. i think the cycle assist is really helping with the BP.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 26
back w/ light shoulder work

dual pulley row
90 x 8 x 4
95 x 8
80 x 12

DB shoulder press
70 x 8 x 4

lat pull downs
180 x 10
200 x 8 x 3
150 x 10 x 2 (really squeezing tight and concentrating on flexing my back)

back extentions

190 x 10
210 x 10
230 x 8 x 2

barbell front raises
30 x 10 x 4

high row machine
180 x 8 x 2
200 x 8 x 2

low row machine
220 x 8
210 x 8 x 3

lateral DB raises
30 x 8 x 3

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
yeah man, def no preworkout stuff for me til PCT. ill be using muscle marinade or white flood, i cant decide between the two. guess i could just use both and see which i like better!

and yeah, no headaches for me this go round. i think the cycle assist is really helping with the BP.
Aah, white flood.... how I miss those beta alanine tingles!! Got a tub sitting at home too, might be time to crack it open :)

How are you going with weight / size gains? Noticing it in the mirror?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
right now im sitting at 205, which is good considering it started at 197 or so. i can definitely tell a difference in my upper chest and my shoulders. my mid section is looking a little leaner, but by no means do i have a 6 pack.

my girlfriend had not seen me for 2 weeks and was asking what i was doing different cause apparently i look much larger. then again, she also wants me to take her shopping, so me thinks there is something else she might be playing at lulz.

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Haha, six packs are overated imo, everytime I've had abs showing, i feel weak as. Like my body knows I'm not eating enough....

Good gains so far. You cutting or recomp with this cycle?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
right now im sitting at 205, which is good considering it started at 197 or so. i can definitely tell a difference in my upper chest and my shoulders. my mid section is looking a little leaner, but by no means do i have a 6 pack.

my girlfriend had not seen me for 2 weeks and was asking what i was doing different cause apparently i look much larger. then again, she also wants me to take her shopping, so me thinks there is something else she might be playing at lulz.
Nice news!
I'll follow this though your PCT I am interested how that will go. H-Drol rips the fat off pretty good?

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
This is a pretty cool log. I haven't been on this board for years. I stopped lifting weights after my hernia surgery in 06. I started IDS Grow tabs, they are Phera-plex and Halo together. They don't disclose the amount of each, but I assume its 10mg Phera, 25mg halo per capsule. Im on day 9 and my quads are like tree trunks. I haven't been keeping track of measurements, but my weight has remained the same 248 with dramatic reduction in waist size, nice muscular gains at the end of week 1.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow, that phera must be pretty good stuff. wish it wasn't banned cause i would like to try that one next cycle (around december maybe).

thanks for following everybody!

I was actually going for a lean bulk on this cycle. I know i wont gain too much weight cause its h-drol. i am hoping for around 10lbs or so. maybe more considering my diet is NOT spot on so some will be dirty weight.

nothingman i wouldn't say it rips the fat off, that's mainly dependent on your diet, but it is leaning me out more than if i was on nothing, so ill take what i can get!

the shocker i have just now started to see some increased strength gains (ill show my gains in my next post for arm day) so im guessing phera is a beast. h-drol is pretty slow acting for me, but thats ok cause its a 6 week cycle. long slow gains will be harder to lose / easier to keep.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 28
ARM DAY

tricep pushdowns
95 x 15 (this was wayyy too easy) maxed out the stack so i added some extra weight to the top
105 x 10 x 2
110 x 8
112.5 x 8

barbell curl
100 x 8 x 3 (i was having trouble with 90lbs last week)
110 x 6
90 x 8

overhead DB tricep extensions
105 x 12
110 x 8 x 3 (these were way easier than expected as well)

DB curls
45 x 8 x 2
40 x 8 x 2 (these were hammer curls)

seated dips
230 x 10 x 3
250 x 8

preacher curl machine (weight is for each arm)
60 x 10
65 x 10
70 x 8
75 x 8

tricep rope pulldowns
65 x 10
72.5 x 8 x 3

concentration DB curls
35 x 8 x 3

I felt like superman today. this stuff is really starting to kick in and my arms felt soooo pumped up. veins were popping out and my lifts had all increased. all in all i was feeling great after this. i cant wait to see what chest day holds on monday!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 29

off day

watched the world cup with some friends all day.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 30

off day again damn it. gym was closed due to a water pipe busting. guess it will be a chest / shoulder day tomorrow.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
awesome man. thanks for joining in. im extending it to 6 weeks so i have about 2 more weeks to hammer out some nice gains.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 31
CHEST / light Shoulders

flat bench
225 x 8 x 3
185 x 10

incline DB flys
35 x 10
40 x 8 x 3 (new personal best!)

DB shoulder press
70 x 10 x 3

decline bench
185 x 10 x 4 (felt pretty weak on these today for some reason)

machine flys
145 x 8 x 2
155 x 8 x 2

reverse flys / rear delts
115 x 10
130 x 8 x 3

incline DB bench
70 x 8 x 4 (did these reps really slow, a 5 count, and squeezed at the top til it hurt lol)

lateral raise machine
20 (on each shoulder) x 10
25 x 8 x 3
20 x 8

DB shrugs
100 x 10
105 x 10
110 x 8 x 2
90 til failure

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 32
off day

13 hour work day calls for a nap and no gym. ill destroy it tomorrow though with back day and make up leg day thursday

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
day 33
BACK

lat pull downs
200 x 8
205 x 8 x 3
180 x 10

dual pulley row
180 x 8 x 4

reverse grip pulldowns
200 x 8 x 4
210 x 8

lower back extensions
200 x 10
230 x 8 x 2
250 x 8

bent over barbell row
135 x 10 x 2

cable reverse flys
20 x 8 x 4

high row machine
190 x 10
200 x 8 x 3

ABS

crunch machine
110 x 8 x 4

rope crunches
75 x 10 x 2
80 x 10 x 2

hanging leg raises
35lb db x 9
35 x 8 x 3

ab machine
70 x 10 x 2

overall i felt really great today. a bit sluggish getting up in the morning, but at the gym i feel like i can go forever.

i dont want to overtrain too much so i make myself stop. i really feel like i could do all the back exercises they have and still be ready for more!

BTW, did anyone else get SUPER horny while on h-drol? i keep getting random wood while driving around and my libido i through the roof. my girlfriend complained that i was too aggressive lulz.