Epidrol question

grunt0311

Awards
Sup guys. Been training hard for 4 years in the marines and now that I'm out I'm going to run Epidrol in a week. My question is about the dosage for the first week. Should I start with the 10mg or go straight to 30mg? I do have a pct on hand and liver support, along with fish oil, a multi and a pre supp.
I'm 5'10" 230lbs incase that helps with the dosage question.

Thanks,
Semper Fi

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
If this is your first PH i'd start with 10 and go up from there.

You're missing some info here. What's your PCT, how long are you running the epi and how long r u running the pct?

the only thing increasing the initial dosage will do is make it enter the bloodstream faster, which wont induce more results (which a lot of people think it will) They might be quicker, but also top out earlier as well. It will, however, induce more sides if you get them.

Stick with 10mg and move up from there.

grunt0311

Awards
Thanks Omni. Was planning on doing the epi for 10/20/30/30 and have nolva for pct. As for the milk thistle, can i run that with the nolva also?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Semper fi? You're no longer a marine...

Anyways, the main reason for low dosing initially is to gauge the strength of the compound and to understand what strength gives what side effects.

Starting out higher won't mean it becomes less effective quicker... The previous post regarding that I incorrect. There have been a Majority of users start at 30mg and run it for six weeks ending around 60mg.

grunt0311

Awards
MrBig, guess you haven't heard the saying, "Once a Marine, always a Marine." But lets not get into that topic.

Thanks for the info by the way.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Jus messin bro, welcome to the boards. Hopefully you'll stick around.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
Semper fi? You're no longer a marine...

Anyways, the main reason for low dosing initially is to gauge the strength of the compound and to understand what strength gives what side effects.

Starting out higher won't mean it becomes less effective quicker... The previous post regarding that I incorrect. There have been a Majority of users start at 30mg and run it for six weeks ending around 60mg.

I understand what you're saying. From my experience with PH's you will have a dosage "sweet spot" and you can ride that for a while, but like asprin or anything else your body will grow accustomed to it and over time itll be less effective.

Introducing it slowly can allow you to find that spot where you feel the most comfortable.

To each his own.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Most don't cycle for more than 6 weeks for the exact reason you mentioned but starting at a higher dose doesn't mean the same thing