Fawker's Recomp with Turinabol(Sponsored)

fawker

fawker

Awards
Starting it early, guys. Figure it's best, am anxious, and really want to get this kicked in.

I just finished off a minor 25 day-ish cut with iForce TT 33 & Testobolan V1, to trim some BF off.

Running Turinabol at Day 1 at 60mg, Day 2-42 90mg. I'll stagger dosages; some days 30-30-30, some days 45-45, or some days 15 pre-every meal.

Current measurements:
Height: 6'0
Weight: 212.5lbs
Arms: 17.6inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Neck: 16.75inches
Body Fat: 8.7%(right on the dot)

Training Split:
Heavy Push
Heavy Pull
OFF
Hypertrophy Push
Hypertrophy Pull
OFF
Arms
OFF

Cardio:
PWO everytime. Low intensity on stationary bike or treadmill.

PCT:
Nolvadex(30/30/20/20)
Primordial Performance Creapure(5g pre & post workouts, none on off-days)
Lean Body Formulations Recompadrol(1 cap pre-meal)
Lean Body Formulations HCA Garcinia Cambogia(.25tsp pre-meal)
NOW ZMA(3 caps pre-bed)

Diet:
25% carbs breakfast, 75% carbs post-workout via WMS and then a meal later with sweet potatoes or wild rice on WOD

Ketosis on NWOD

Starting Lifts:
Bench: 340 x 5
Deadlift: 425 x 5
Squat: 385 x 5
Military Press: 200 x 5

Goals:
Gain Strength
Lose Inches off the Waist
Maintain or slightly increase body weight

fawker

fawker

Awards
Pretty sure I lost out on about .5ml(15mg) of Turinabol by just doing things wrong with this LV thing. I'll take just 45mg for the rest of the day, as I already took 2 15mgs at breakfast and one again post-workout.

I'll take another tonight. Workout was good, I'm fueling up and got a ton of work ahead of me. Tommorow is another gym day, but Wednesday is off luckily. Did some stair climber cardio PWO, too.

Went Military at 205 to 20 reps(in as many sets as necessary)
DB Incline Presses in the 6-8 rep range for a few sets
Scott Presses with Decline Bench pressing too

Workout took me about 40 minutes with warm ups.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Good workout again today too. Appropriately used the Turinabol @ 90mg; 30mg breakfast, 15mg before my 1st PWO shake, 15mg before my 2nd PWO shake, 30mg right now(about 30min before bed).

Tommorow is an off-day. Will go at 15mg pre-every meal.

As for the workout, I hit weighted chinups, reverse barbell rows, barbell upright rows and shrugs.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Today was a workout day and a good one at that.

Feel good all day, but nothing to report steroid-wise. No atrophy, no sides, no gains, nothing. Turinabol generally will take it's time to "kick in", so I know to be patient.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Feel great so far. Absolutely fantastic, it's only been 6 days and today is an off-day but my hardness has set the stage. I'm waking up with very good vascularity and muscular fullness.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
In wit ya big cat. You've got some good strength for your size and a damn lean physique. Do your thing!@

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will follow along interested to see how u like this.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sub'd, Fawker, take 'em to war!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
subbed this looks fun

fawker

fawker

Awards
Well guys I got my first check on my strength increases and I loved it. Today was Day 1 techinically again(Day 9 in general), yesterday was an off day. I dosed it 15mg pre-every meal yesterday to switch things up. Did it 30mg breakfast today, 15mg before my PWO Shake #1 and 15mg before my PWO Shake #2. Will take 30mgs about 30-45min pre-bed too.

I've tried CEL Hdrol too at 50 for 6 days, 75mg for 36 days so this is a good comparision. Being at this dosage(of 90mg/daily), I'm noticing it "kick in". Saturday, I felt the best I ever had and the soonest on any oral/legal steroid besides m1t back in the day(felt it sooner, but not necessarily "better").

Today's work out called for Military Presses as my "main" shoulder workout, and DB Incline presses as my "main" chest workout. I increased MP by 10lbs, and DB Incline Press by 5lbs on each hand.

My body weight is up to 214.2lbs and my waist is down to 31.75, no changes in neck size.

So as of one full 8-day split I'm up 1.7lbs and down -.25inch from my waist. I'll see where I am after 2 8-day splits, may knock off an extra 100 calories on WOD to get more off the waist and keep the subtle weight progression.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Grueling workout. My partner & I took it to extremes, pump was great and still going strong.

Noticing NO back pumps, but slight atrophy, by this weekend they should be tiny. Libido is fine though, but size isn't. Kind of weird.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Solid workout today. Still no back/calf pumps, I'm not generally prone to those as I didn't get it previously off of CEL Hdrol or really any compound.

I'm going 45 breakfast, 15 pre-shake 1, 15 mid-day, 15 pre-bed today. I like how I can manipulate the dosage.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
How's well being, mood? Feel 'on', animalistic? How about DOMS, recovery?

fawker

fawker

Awards
How's well being, mood? Feel 'on', animalistic? How about DOMS, recovery?
Well being is good. Always feel good lookin leaner. I feel on some days and some I don't. I wake up with fullness & vascularity and other times flat. Recovery is good and no DOMS.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Still going strong. Will update again tommorow on weight and measurements.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Weight: 215lbs
Waist: 31.5 Inches
Neck 17 Inches

+ .8lb, down .25 from waist, up .25 from neck since last update.

+ 2.3lbs from beginning, down .5inch from waist, up .25in from neck since the start.

Strength is starting to do it now, and vascularity has set the stage. I have tons of arm vascularity day-round, nice hard and and as one of my clients like to say-- dense.

My weighted dips(for chest, not triceps. I lean in) is up 15lbs which is great, cause I was stuck at 90lbs + BW for 12 reps for a long ass time. My Incline Bench is up to 365lbs for 4 reps. All of my major lifts; Bench, Dead, Squat, and Military is up 10lbs a piece.

Endurance has increased too, I can pound out more reps/sets and overall volume with less fatigue yet still working at an insane intensity.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your workoutplan reminds me of layne nortons, where did you get yours?

I have always been interested in a workout plan that lets me do heavy some days and hypertrophic others.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Your workoutplan reminds me of layne nortons, where did you get yours?

I have always been interested in a workout plan that lets me do heavy some days and hypertrophic others.
Don't use anybody else's workout, this is mine.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Military Press again. My favorite, yet hardest lift. Went up another 10lbs, so a total of 20lbs right now that's something I have to say feels best about this.

When I first saw someone Military Press, the first thing I said is I wanna do that and I want to rack heavy ass weight. There's nothing more dominant than simply pressing up a **** ton of weight.

Rest of the push work out did good. Didn't increase poundage on DB Incline Presses, but did increase reps. Did some machine work, increased the poundage there too.

rayrayy

Awards
Military Press again. My favorite, yet hardest lift. Went up another 10lbs, so a total of 20lbs right now that's something I have to say feels best about this.

When I first saw someone Military Press, the first thing I said is I wanna do that and I want to rack heavy ass weight. There's nothing more dominant than simply pressing up a **** ton of weight.

Rest of the push work out did good. Didn't increase poundage on DB Incline Presses, but did increase reps. Did some machine work, increased the poundage there too.
real sick bro - up 20lbs? you almost got the 2 plates on the bar on the military press that alllllways looks dominant:sgrin:! keep crushin it!

fawker

fawker

Awards
Today was pull. Strapped on about 75lbs onto my BW and got out about 5 sets of 10 reps for the chinups with low rest periods(~60 seconds). I couldn't do more than about 6reps with 90-120 second rest periods a couple of months ago.

I do these clean & slow. 2 seconds up, 2 seconds contraction, go down fast. That's 1 rep.

Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows at 52.5lbs on each side, so a total of 150lbs which is up from 140lbs since the beginning of the log.

Face pulls and some trap work, too.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Today was pull. Strapped on about 75lbs onto my BW and got out about 5 sets of 10 reps for the chinups with low rest periods(~60 seconds). I couldn't do more than about 6reps with 90-120 second rest periods a couple of months ago.

I do these clean & slow. 2 seconds up, 2 seconds contraction, go down fast. That's 1 rep.

Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows at 52.5lbs on each side, so a total of 150lbs which is up from 140lbs since the beginning of the log.

Face pulls and some trap work, too.
You're a beast bruther....Good job.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Late but subbed. Tear it up yo!!!

fawker

fawker

Awards
PCT has changed from LBF Recompadrol/HCA to Purus Labs SlinShot in that department.

Purus was generous enough to offer me an invite with their new insulin mimicking supplement, and I intend to use it for PCT. Creapure, Nolva, and ZMA are still a go!

fawker

fawker

Awards
Today is an off-day, feeling real solid on this. Even on a high fat/moderate protein diet, my fullness is still intact.

The muscle bellies in my forearms are really, really showing up.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Priority day kicked in. My curl went up 10lbs which is big, too, since that really never goes up.

Hit some decline skulls, incline skulls, flat skulls for my triceps with curls, reverse curls and close grip curls for biceps. did some farmer's walks and behind the back wrist curls for my arms.

UKStrength

Priority day kicked in. My curl went up 10lbs which is big, too, since that really never goes up.

Hit some decline skulls, incline skulls, flat skulls for my triceps with curls, reverse curls and close grip curls for biceps. did some farmer's walks and behind the back wrist curls for my arms.
That's awesome mate! Adding weight to small muscle group exercises is always tricky...great log thus far, will be watching closely!

Any problems just get in touch! :D

fawker

fawker

Awards
Here are some cons I'm noticing for the last 2-3 days.

I'm snap, crackling and popping after every step. I think the fact that my strength shot up so fast, plus turinabol being a dry compound has my joints popping. I don't hurt anywhere besides my shoulders sometimes. I play basketball for cardio, and yesterday my shooting arm's shoulder got burnt out real fast. Otherwise, my knees and ankles pop all the time, luckily there's a small degree of pain to it.

Now for the good side, and dangerous side, I'm poppin wood as much as I'm cracking. Every girl in sight has got my eye, and I went it at with one girl last night a few times(in a matter of 12 hours). And still woke up with more to do. That's the crazy part.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good log. I like your dosing protocol and your wo split. Keep hittin it bro.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like good stuff... what other hdrol products have you used?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fawker

fawker

Awards
how do you feel they compare? or will that take some more time?
It'll take more time because PCT is going to be judged, too. And so far, so good. I've better results with this because dosage is about 20% higher.

fawker

fawker

Awards
I need to re-emphasize the libido part.

I know it's from each personal behalf that it'll either positively or negatively influence libido, but damn I'm literally hard 100% of the time. I'm working behind a counter now, so you can't see it, but I've also set a PR in the quantity of sex for the past 36 hours.

At times it's annoying, but at times it's great because I can go for years. But then again, I always got to tuck it when I get up. Right now as I'm typing, I'm hard.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Like the looks of this.
Id rec adding in sustain alpha LV and ASGT for sure !
of course protein powder but i assume thats there already.

look foward to seeing this finished. :)

fawker

fawker

Awards
Hmmm, I'm checking the remaining of the bottle and I don't doubt the quantity supplied, but I do doubt my ability of losing a few ml here and there with some days being upwards of 90mg.

I don't think I have enough for 42 days, I may end around 36 due to my foolishness. I'm learning now to pour it in the LV, let it stabilize then drink. I realize at .75ml from the geto, stabilize goes finally to 1ml. Before I was at .75ml and i'd dump it to 1ml and pour it, may have been upwards of 1.25ml.

Just being honest with myself. I have left over CEL hdrol caps I can use, may use that to extend it to perhaps day 40 but that's in my other place. May just end it at 36, I don't know, I've still got time.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Hectic day today.

Had a real late workout, had a real late day. Have a real early day tommorow, too. Next Friday is my last day on this stuff. Expect an update tommorow morning!

fawker

fawker

Awards
Waist went back down again another .5in, neck stayed the same, weight stayed the same too. Noticing an increase in vascularity.

Total weight gain: 2.3lbs
Total waist loss: 1 inch
total neck gain: .25inch

got 1 more 8-day circuit on this ****. Had a great workout today, I hit 225 on MP. So that's it for MP's on cycle. A 25lb gain and I'm pushing legitimately 2 plates on each side.

Feels good mang

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Waist went back down again another .5in, neck stayed the same, weight stayed the same too. Noticing an increase in vascularity.

Total weight gain: 2.3lbs
Total waist loss: 1 inch
total neck gain: .25inch

got 1 more 8-day circuit on this ****. Had a great workout today, I hit 225 on MP. So that's it for MP's on cycle. A 25lb gain and I'm pushing legitimately 2 plates on each side.

Feels good mang
:feelsgoodman:

rayrayy

Awards
good stuff bro - gettin me real excited for my run! and congrats on tha 225. monster!

fawker

fawker

Awards
So I have incline presses as my main lift on the next push days, but throughout the board all my major lifts have gone up 20-30lbs each.

Today was Pull day and it was Deadlifts, I hit that at about 360lbs for 6 reps. Not a huge deadlift fan in the spring/summer time, I generally keep it only in bulking times of late October-mid Feb., but I incoporated it now cause I'm doing primarily strength training.

I hit shrugs at 405 for 8 reps, and behind the back DB Shrugs at 120lbs for 12 reps. Did some Rear Delt work, Close grip upright rows at 175lbs, and One arm dumbell rows at 105lbs.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Today's an off day. Going to a water theme park right around here.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Incline presses gained 5 lbs and more reps. So I hit an extra 15 lbs on incline presses and 3 reps too the entire cycle.

Did some other accessory Push work, real high volume workout day as it was hypertrophy based. Going strong, only got 5 more days on this. I do not want to end it, but I know I have to.

In terms of sides, it's been a complete breeze. Nothing, no cramps, no pumps, no libido shutdown(infact, the opposite), we'll see how PCT goes with 15 days of Nolvadex @ 30mg and 15 days of Nolvadex @ 20mg, Purus Labs SlinShot, ZMA, and Creapure Creatine.

fawker

fawker

Awards
Solid Pull day. Hit Chinups, Rows, traps in general.