.:BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL:. My first LOG

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
:1244:The Cycle:
:1244:

weeks 1-10:Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg/wk
weeks 1-4: Methandrostenolone @ 50mg
(Arimidex on hand, will dose at .5 EOD or .25 ED if sides occur.)
PCT is Tamoxifen Citrate: 40/40/20/20. I also have two OTC PCT products, I think they are garbage though but I will give them a try.

Hi Everyone! After much research and thought I have decided to run my first cycle. I will be logging weight, PR's, positive and negative side effects as well as gains kept after PCT, and some pictures before and after.
My workouts and diet are on point. It's been a long time coming and mentally, I'm STOKED.:head: So here goes.....

First injection was today. Let's just say that I wasn't as prepared as
I thought I was. First, I only had 25 gauge pins and it took forever to draw up from these AMPS that i'm using. Plus they are only 100mg/ml so I have to inject 2ml. The actual inject went well (glute), no pain or sting which I hear is common for HG gear. I think I lost about 20mg from screwing around with these pins. I went and got some 18 gauge cannons to draw with so I should be good to go now. Took 20mg Dbol 7:30am and two more doses every 3.5 hours. I am going to play around with the dosing schedules some because I have been hearing that taking 10-20mg PWO is great. I'm stoked about this dbol to, apparently it's some of the best HG around and everyone raves about it so can't wait.

Workout was good, did chest and tri's but I won't get into my workouts quite yet. Just to give you a figure, my working weight on bench is 245-255, I do a lot of dumbell work and for tri's i do quite a bit of cables. The gym I go to absolutely blows. DO NOT JOIN PLANET FITNESS. I got yelled at for dropping a weight yesterday. But it's ten bucks a month and i'm a full time student so can't afford Gold's.

My weight this morning was 196.5, i'm shooting for 220, this might be a little ambitious but I like to set my standards high. My theory is that if I jump to 220, keep 12 lbs during pct and then run another bulk in the winter I will be a solid 220 by next summer....ripped to the core.

My diet consists of about 4500-5500 calories a day, trying to limit my FAT intake because i'm at like 12% now. When I post pics you will see. I eat 5-6 meals a day and substitute in-between with shakes.

I have worked some cardio into my training in hopes to minimize bloating associated with water retention, trying to burn some fat too.

I work 2 body parts a day with the exception of legs. I work calves 3 times a week, and seeing pretty good results. I also try and work abs 3 times a week.

P.S: Any advice and criticism is always welcome!:sleepy:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I knew you'd think of a good title haha

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and good luck

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yes. That place sucks I have a membership In Hampton Bays that I use for weekends during the summer. I get quite vocal and have been asked to keep the noise down many times :) no grunt zone or some shiit

No real bench either right? Just Smith. Ughh

Ur gonna rip that place up in no time ;)

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
subbed and it looks like a good cycle,kill it brotha!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
yes. That place sucks I have a membership In Hampton Bays that I use for weekends during the summer. I get quite vocal and have been asked to keep the noise down many times :) no grunt zone or some shiit

No real bench either right? Just Smith. Ughh

Ur gonna rip that place up in no time ;)
the one I use does have incline and reg. benches just no decline. dumbbells only go to 80. Guess every one is diff.

I can't stand that stupid ass "lunk alarm"

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
The lunk alarm is so ridiculous. Have they used it on you before? I mean I understand their marketing is geared towards specific people (fat,old,poor) which is great, I have no problem with that. But I go in there,work out, mind my own business, and then get CALLED OUT for being a BEAST?!? hah. It seems the tables have turned....:D

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
The lunk alarm is so ridiculous. Have they used it on you before? I mean I understand their marketing is geared towards specific people (fat,old,poor) which is great, I have no problem with that. But I go in there,work out, mind my own business, and then get CALLED OUT for being a BEAST?!? hah. It seems the tables have turned....:D
haha yea they use it. Got "lunked" for dropping" a 60lb DB a few weeks ago. I think it was set off when I racked 315 after a set of shrugs one day. F*ck em'.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
before pics

ok so this is me Day 2. I'm a fatass right now, but that's ok because i'm bulking right?
Well i took my second dose of dbol today (40mgs). Today was my rest day but I did have to work. The effects of the dbol as far as I can tell so far are higher blood pressure, sweating, increased appetite (when I do eat I eat ALOT and I don't feel full at all afterwards), and I think that's about it. What I hope to gain from the dbol is mass and strength. Tomorrow is legs so we'll see if I can get results from this stuff tomorrow. Weight was 196.5 this morning, same as yesterday.

I have been lifting on and off for about 4 years and I am really trying to push for straight mass now. I used to just want to be cut and stuff but now I want size!:hmmm:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Let's Get Swole Son :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in, Thanks for the invite. I am pretty sick, so my gym life is taking a slight curve, glad to have some good logs to follow.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Inject #2

Just finished second injection (right quad) 8:35 am along with 20mg of metanabol. I also started my Anostrozole protocol at .5 mg
Monday and Thursday. Inject site feels like someone punched me in the leg. No sting, just feels like I got frogged.

Pre breakfast was a shake and different supplements: Fish oil (3grams), multivitamin, ginko, liver support, Bcaas,

Breakfast is 7egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 3 pieces of turkey sausage, and 1/2 cup of white rice.

Working legs this afternoon, can't wait to try taking the dbol pre-workout.:biglaugh:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

ok so this is me Day 2. I'm a fatass right now, but that's ok because i'm bulking right?
Well i took my second dose of dbol today (40mgs). Today was my rest day but I did have to work. The effects of the dbol as far as I can tell so far are higher blood pressure, sweating, increased appetite (when I do eat I eat ALOT and I don't feel full at all afterwards), and I think that's about it. What I hope to gain from the dbol is mass and strength. Tomorrow is legs so we'll see if I can get results from this stuff tomorrow. Weight was 196.5 this morning, same as yesterday.

I have been lifting on and off for about 4 years and I am really trying to push for straight mass now. I used to just want to be cut and stuff but now I want size!:hmmm:
you got big guns already mate

Should be very interesting,

i think taking the Dbol pre WO is a good decision, definitely seems to be the preferred protocol amongst some of the more senior vets, you will maximize blood serum levels PRE WO :)

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
yes but i'm only 5' 8", short, stocky and mean as hell.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
almost 5k cals on test n dbol, your gonna blow up like a balloon!!

amp are annoying until you get use to opening a few, careful so you dont slice your hands.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
finally someone with a DECENT base starting injectables. it gets old seeing these guys that are 6'1 150lbs jumping on steroids.

u seem to have slightly higher bf% then id prefer to have someone begin, but i can see the potential

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm a fat boy right now. Is 5000 cals to much you think?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
since ur shooting to bulk then no, thats a good amount. but make sure ur not eating complete garbage or ur gains will reflect it (more fat gained)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I am setting up a similar cycle for myself late summer. Tear it up bro!!!!

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 workout

Took 30mgs metanabol pre-workout and felt like King Kong.:shocked:

Legs:

squats: 225x12,245x10,255x10,275x10,295x8

leg press machine: 300x14,360x14,460x12,460x12,460x12 (machine only goes up to 460 which sucks because my working weight is way higher than that...)

extension machine: 130x12, 160x12, 200x12,200x12,200x10 (once again, maxing out these sissy machines they have at planet fitness working weight is higher than 200...)

instinct training on calves for 15-20 minutes

abductor machines x 5 sets whole stacks

Gym was extra crowded today because it's the first of the month and my gym gives away free PIZZA.....It smells like a f****** Italian restaurant when you walk in there. Who the hell wants to eat pizza right after they work out I don't know but it is out of control everyone is in there eating and i'm just trying to do my freaking squats. But on a good note I felt like a beast today! I think the dbol is doing it's magic. The one thing I noticed was my muscle recovery time between sets was halved. I usually take 1 minute on heavy sets and today I was chomping at the bit to hit the next set. My girlfriend was really tired so we had to leave early. She doesn't know i'm "on" so it's a bit of a juggling act. My dad asked me if I was on steroids yesterday too. What can you say to that? I can't tell my dad that i'm on AAS, I hate lying. Glad everyone here understands! More tomorrow, will be doing a back and bicep routine.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i got told they didnt want my kind there without even touchin a weight!went in to show my girl how to use some of the bodymaster equiptment,since she had been going there for about two months and not one soul offered her any help whatsoever! and about 20 mins in the manager came over after i took my sweatshirt off and told me that ****!and mind you im not as big as some of the guys on this site??so my opinion of that place is id go without a membership before id go there!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

Legs:

squats: 225x12,245x10,255x10,275x10,295x8

leg press machine: 300x14,360x14,460x12,460x12,460x12 (machine only goes up to 460 which sucks because my working weight is way higher than that...)

extension machine: 130x12, 160x12, 200x12,200x12,200x10 (once again, maxing out these sissy machines they have at planet fitness working weight is higher than 200...)

instinct training on calves for 15-20 minutes

abductor machines x 5 sets whole stacks

Gym was extra crowded today because it's the first of the month and my gym gives away free PIZZA.....It smells like a f****** Italian restaurant when you walk in there. Who the hell wants to eat pizza right after they work out I don't know but it is out of control everyone is in there eating and i'm just trying to do my freaking squats. But on a good note I felt like a beast today! I think the dbol is doing it's magic. The one thing I noticed was my muscle recovery time between sets was halved. I usually take 1 minute on heavy sets and today I was chomping at the bit to hit the next set. My girlfriend was really tired so we had to leave early. She doesn't know i'm "on" so it's a bit of a juggling act. My dad asked me if I was on steroids yesterday too. What can you say to that? I can't tell my dad that i'm on AAS, I hate lying. Glad everyone here understands! More tomorrow, will be doing a back and bicep routine.
When do they have the bagels

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and excited to see your results.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established

I hear you bro, I have dated girls in the past that weren't so keen on the whole AAS thing. My father asked me if I was on juice once. I said no and he asked what deca durabolin, testosterone suspension, testosterone propionate and hypodermic needles were doing in my room......lol

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I hear you bro, I have dated girls in the past that weren't so keen on the whole AAS thing. My father asked me if I was on juice once. I said no and he asked what deca durabolin, testosterone suspension, testosterone propionate and hypodermic needles were doing in my room......lol
LOL im on the QT myself

i have quite a few trick um my sleeve

The HCG is right there in the refrigerator but disguised perfectly :)

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
subbed..ready to see some huge results. also goodluck on that juggling act im doing it right now as well.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
day 6 WO

Weight this morning 195.5 (-1lb)

Decided to skip class today. Why not? Last week of the semester only one final left! Went to the gym instead and did some BACK & BICEPS. Unfortunately I injured my wrist a few days ago and i'm trying to work through it but it's a pain in the A** because my body is telling me to lift heavy and my wrist is like ouch!:hmmm:

bi's

Preacher curls
alternating dumbell curls All sets 5x10-12 (no new weight to brag about)
hammer curls
curl machine
cable curls

back

close grip seated rows: 115x12,130x12,145x10,175x8,190x8
lat pull-downs: 100x12,115x12,130x10,130x10
bent rows (smith): 135x14, 185x12,195x10,200x10
shrug super sets (bb+db): 225x8 (grip failure),245x8(grip failed again),245x10,255x10
lawn mower db pulls: 50x12, 55x12,60x12
incline reverse flyes ( i just made that up) : 25x12,25x12,30x12,30x10

Workout was excellent overall. Popped 30mg of dbol and it did it's job. I see why this stuff is banned....Endurance,Drive, Stamina, Strength, Motivation, all up and a general good feeling all around. Don't know why I haven't put on any weight yet but it's only day 6.:far2t:.

More to come soon! And thanks for all the support dudes!

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
starting to wonder how long the dbol takes for strength gains. It is day 7 and i'm taking 50 mg Human Grade stuff and i'm actually down 1.5lbs in weight. Do you think it could be from the Arimidex I started? I hear that might mess with gains. The pumps in the gym are good and my mood is good but where is the weight/strength that dbol is notorious for packing on?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
starting to wonder how long the dbol takes for strength gains. It is day 7 and i'm taking 50 mg Human Grade stuff and i'm actually down 1.5lbs in weight. Do you think it could be from the Arimidex I started? I hear that might mess with gains. The pumps in the gym are good and my mood is good but where is the weight/strength that dbol is notorious for packing on?
id drop the arimidex until u get puffy/itchy nips, it will definitely hinder gains

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
day 7

Had to dose early, 200 mg am this morning because tomorrow i wont have an opportunity to. Did shoulders today and felt really strong. Got a great pump going. Ordered some more dbol so that I can stay on 50mg for 4-5 weeks as well as some more test to extend the cycle (thanks GeekPoop) to 12 weeks. I ordered enough where I could bump it up to 750 if I want later on in the game as well. Also ordered some Proviron....anyone ever used this? It was cheap...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Had to dose early, 200 mg am this morning because tomorrow i wont have an opportunity to. Did shoulders today and felt really strong. Got a great pump going. Ordered some more dbol so that I can stay on 50mg for 4-5 weeks as well as some more test to extend the cycle (thanks GeekPoop) to 12 weeks. I ordered enough where I could bump it up to 750 if I want later on in the game as well. Also ordered some Proviron....anyone ever used this? It was cheap...
Good call all around

Drop the arimides
Dose provire @ 25mg 50 better right before bed. Should take care of bloat and unless ur super estro sensetive take care of that, libido will shoot through the roof

Wife/gf is gonna be very busy

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
197.5 this morning (+1lb!)
chest/tri's this afternoon, stopped Arimidex.

20mg dbol 7:45am.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Internet is down so. Im doing this on my phone which sucks. Weight at 197.5. Day 9 had to inject 100 mg am because the amps are 100 mg/ml and to get 500 mg I have to do that. Killer workout for chest yesterday. The striations in my shtoulders are showing really well. Rest day today. Horny all the time.:)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Internet is down so. Im doing this on my phone which sucks. Weight at 197.5. Day 9 had to inject 100 mg am because the amps are 100 mg/ml and to get 500 mg I have to do that. Killer workout for chest yesterday. The striations in my shtoulders are showing really well. Rest day today. Horny all the time.:)
You need to buy some sterile viles and filter into 10ml

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Vials :) ill pm u a link

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
nice to see everything is going good for you so far. my cycle has been a mess so far but hopefully i can get it back on track

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Saw Iron Man II tonight, kickass movie! Good to have a rest day. Chilled out and had my last day of class. Got one week off now and then Summer classes kick off.

Mood:10
Strength:6.8: (it's amazing how a little wrist injury can f*** you up with lifts.)
Mojo: 10
Alpha Dog-Status: 11.9
Diet: 8.6

Great day, just felt really energetic and wanted to do so much stuff but not enough time in the day! Bicep's tomorrow which i'm kinda dreading because of this wrist injury, but I'm gonna try and kill the back routine. more tomorrow!

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Ridiculous. What a workout. Woke up had pre-breakfast shake and banana. Cooked 9 eggs and some cream of wheat, took all of my supplements and then popped 50 mg of dbol just to see what it would do to me in the gym. Also drank some of that White Flood they gave me as a free sample. The combination of that product with the dbol made me feel like Iron Man. This is getting serious.

Started with back

Bent lat rows: 135x20,185x12,185x12,205x10,215x8
BB shrugs: 225x12,245x12,245x10,275x10,295x10
lawn mower pulls: 50x12,55x12,60x12,60x12 (hate this gym highest db is 60 :()
reverse flyes: 25x12,25x12,30x12,30x12
close-grip seated rows:100x16,130x12,150x10,170x10,190x10,205x8 PR!
Lat pull-downs: 100x14,120x12,140x10,170x10

did a relatively light bicep workout:
preacher curls db
hammers
pulleys

20 minutes on the bike, feel absolutely great.

Won't be eating any squid or fish roe or anything like that though haha. Do you do that every day Ed??? I mean I love sushi but RAW OCTOPUS??haha:shocked:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ridiculous. What a workout. Woke up had pre-breakfast shake and banana. Cooked 9 eggs and some cream of wheat, took all of my supplements and then popped 50 mg of dbol just to see what it would do to me in the gym. Also drank some of that White Flood they gave me as a free sample. The combination of that product with the dbol made me feel like Iron Man. This is getting serious.

Started with back

preacher curls db
hammers
pulleys

Won't be eating any squid or fish roe or anything like that though haha. Do you do that every day Ed??? I mean I love sushi but RAW OCTOPUS??haha:shocked:
I eat about 30 raw eggs a day, I gotta work on the consistancy with that squid :)

Nice WO man. Sounds like its game on :)

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established

Started with back

preacher curls db
hammers
pulleys

what are some of the things you have felt on the dbol? I notice ive been alot sweatier and have had some sick back pumps

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I had really bad back pumps on Superdrol. I couldn't even workout it was so bad. So this time I have taken precautionary measures by adding Taurine 1.5 mg 45 minutes before workout and this has helped sooooo much, back pumps are virtually nonexistent.

Effects of dbol on me:

good mood
great pumps in the gym
increased endurance
increased strength
increased sex drive
increased appetite
increased weight

I pee less because of water retention I think. I have been drinking 1/2 a gallon of water during my workouts and not even peeing after-wards. And yes I have been sweating ALOT.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Measurements

Decided to post measurements. My girlfriend just took them so they are current. She has been one happy lady lately :woohoo:

STATS:

Biceps: 16.5"
Chest: 44"
Quads: 24"
Calves: 16.5" (can't seem to get these bastards to grow.)
Waist: 34"
Forearms:13.5"

Height: 5'8"
Weight (right now):200.5lbs. (after a full day of eating)

Interesting comparison:
On march 24th my biceps were 13.5"!!!MY chest was 41" and my Quads were 23" with a weight of 185.5. So this explains the stretch marks that i'm getting....anyone know how to stop from getting these?:dunno:

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
quick update. I had a horrible nights sleep. I was anxious and paranoid. I have no clue why! Is this a common symptom of test and or dbol?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
quick update. I had a horrible nights sleep. I was anxious and paranoid. I have no clue why! Is this a common symptom of test and or dbol?
I'm a bad sleeper all around but there are additional night sweats and personally I find myself having to pee 3-4 times during the night. I willl knock myself out with Amben EOD

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
left nipple itches. start Arimidex or wait?
Id wait to get some advice here, PM a couple of guys... I dont think u need to jump on the Adex just yet

Of the guys subbed to ur log id trust nosnmiveins 100%

Dont panic budddy

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
That guy is my hero. I am joining a different gym soon, like next week. My buddy is gonna hook me up with two free months. It's called "The Rush" i like it already.....

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

LEGS

Squats: 225x12,245x12,275x10,295x10,315x6 (sick leg pumps walking around like a duck after this)
Leg press: 300x20,360x20,400x20,460x16
leg extension: 130x14,150x14,170x10,200x10
abductors inverted: 170x12,190x12,full stack x 10, " "
abductors: " "
calf raises: 4 sets x 225

Tried to do an ab routine after this but I started cramping....:bryce:

my gear is on the way and if customs doesn't snag it it will be here next week. Anxious for the Proviron and the extra Test-E, plus some more dbol.

Started the .5 MG of Anastrazole, don't want to risk getting gyno this early in the game.(negative sides as of day 11 are: anxiety/paranoia, itchy left nipple)

Also ordered some White Flood, really liked this stuff when they sent a sample. Along with some waxy maize and some liver support.