My Cynostane cycle planned... What do you think?

Magikskittlz

Awards
I have ordered my cynostane along with orange flavour cycle support and pcs. I plan to preload the cycle support for 7 days. I will then continue this during cycle 1 scoop twice a day, along with cynostane at 30mg ED including days off. ( any recommended time here?)

After the last day of my cynostane I plan on taking 2caps of pcs in the AM and 2caps in PM (before bedtime) this I will run from wk 1-4 of pct.

Week 3-6 I have lean fx and will probably do 2 caps a day for the full 4 weeks.

Seen as pcs has test boosting properties do I really need a tbooster? I do have some tauro test layin around I can make use of. If so can I do this wk 3-6 also?

Looking at this cycle do you think I should also have an AI? If so at what dosage and during which wks?

I am looking to keep my pct OTC, although I have had a word with a pal who can get me some nolvadex but do I really need this stuff?

Also my staple: protein shakes, fish oil, calcium, glucosomine, multivits, digestive pills, brewers yeast.

This is my first ever PH so looking to get maximum gains out of it, feel free to 'tweek' this, as I'm aware of the many talented ppl who use this site.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Please log!!!! Lots of people have this and lots of ?s

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
how many bottles of cyno do you have? really i think a higher dose needs to be used or run for longer. My dad ran it and said 4 caps was decent for hardness but the strength and gains are nowhere near superdrol. I think it would be good at 40mg for 5-6 weeks tho

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and u really should use nolva if u have access to it theres no reason not to. and post cycle assist is a test booster btw

Magikskittlz

Awards
Thanks for the input fellas. As it's my first PH cycle I think I shall keep it at 30mg ED, depending on how I feel I may bump it to 40 for last 2 weeks and purchase another bottle if need be. I am starting with 1 bottle anyhow.
I have followed a few peoples logs and they felt no where near 'shutdown' nor was there any issues whilst on cycle. Their bloodwork didn't show any abnormalities whatsoever.

With this said, I will also keep Nolva on hand, I really don't want to use it as this has it's own issues.

I also posted on here to make sure if what I planned is ok to do. But no one has really commented on the cycle itself?.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
the cycle is fine you just need to add to your pct if your not planning on using the nolva but having on hand which i dont understand because serms are cheaper than anything OTC and more effective. but if you must go otc then add an AI like inhibit E or u could try Reversitol v2 if u wish

Magikskittlz

Awards
the cycle is fine you just need to add to your pct if your not planning on using the nolva but having on hand which i dont understand because serms are cheaper than anything OTC and more effective. but if you must go otc then add an AI like inhibit E or u could try Reversitol v2 if u wish

Did your father use nolva after completing his cycle? If so at what dosage? And was it for a month? At what wk into his pct did he add the AI?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
his cycle looked like this
SD 10/10/10
Cyno 0/0/20/20/40/40

PCT
nolva 40/20/10/0
Inhibit e 0/0/2/2/1/1
Stoked 0/0/4/4/4/4

Idk why he ran nolva that way if it were me i would go 20/20/20/10

Magikskittlz

Awards
Thank you for your response. That's s lot of estrogen supressing dont you think? I thought the whole idea of PCT was to gain homeostasis. How was his libidio and gains after cycle? Sorry for all the questions man, just want to get this pct right ain't got time for fcukups after cycle.

Yes, your layout of the nolva looks better than your fathers. I would also do it in that dosage.