d-bol

the tiger

Awards
anyone ever done d-bol?

any good? not even worth it? negative sides--sex drive?

tiger

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
It's called sarcasm ... search it. There are countless threads on d-bol. All over this site and plenty more if you just google it.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ok true cuz ppl who dont even train have heard of dbol hahaha

JACKEDUP10

Awards
d-bol is one of the best mass steroids i could say!!
it gets you big realll!! quick!!
but for keeping gains i dont think its tht good for!!
i meen my friends have done it and its good but just not for keeping gains you should take an injection with it or something
any one else agreee?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would only take dbol if I new my source was 100% legit, so many places sell dbol that is really m1t, why I don't know, but I here fake dbol is rampid

JACKEDUP10

Awards
yea fake d-bol is all over make sure your gettin the real stuff
reall easy to get fu**ed over!

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
yea fake d-bol is all over make sure your gettin the real stuff
reall easy to get fu**ed over!
D-bol is typcially ran for 30 days, and is typically used to jumpstart a cycle until a form of test (or any long acting ester) steroid kicks in. It has hard androgenic effects (water retintion, bloatness, acne, the whole nine yards). A friend of mine took some legit D-bol and at the end of his 30 day cycle he looked like the michellin tire guy. He was super bloated but his strength gains and body weight sky rocketed, but in the end he didn't keep but probably 30%-40% of the gains from it once his test e kicked in. With that being said your source must be legitiment. If it isn't you could be taking a sugar pill rather than the real stuff, so be wise before you do it, know your source, and get blood/liver tests done before you begin any cycle with D-bol, or any steroid.