PH & AAS

dday39

Awards
I'm new and I'll probably get flamed for this, but I have to ask because I can't find the information. Would it be a horrible idea to run 10 weeks deca (250mg/week) and then 4 weeks of furuza-a?

I've got experience with gear, not so with PH. My workout and diet are solid.

5'9
153lbs
30yrs old

I already have an idea of the type of gains I'll see with the deca. Just want to know if running the furuza-a afterward will help with the hard look (similar to winny).

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever heard of deca d1ck? Get some test and run it a little higher then your deca and you will be fine.....

dday39

Awards
I know what the common sides are, but never had an issue with them.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Deca is overrated and i wouldnt run it solo. Plus a 14 week cycle should probably have hCG run alongside it. I'd run test solo first for about 8 weeks. Thats a good beginner cycle.

dday39

Awards
thanks for the quick replies. i realize that deca is never a popular choice in cyberspace, but I've done fine with it in the past. i respect everyone's opinion on the aas choice and i'm aware of the popular opinion to run test with it and such. but the opinion or suggestion I'm seeking is: would it be a horrible idea to run furuza-a for 4 weeks at the end of the aas run?

thanks

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick replies. i realize that deca is never a popular choice in cyberspace, but I've done fine with it in the past. i respect everyone's opinion on the aas choice and i'm aware of the popular opinion to run test with it and such. but the opinion or suggestion I'm seeking is: would it be a horrible idea to run furuza-a for 4 weeks at the end of the aas run?

thanks
you must ask yourself, what would be the point of running it? Are you tryting to solidify gains? You are increasing the cycle duration to a point where hCG becomes a big consideration and you also introduce some liver toxicity with an oral at the end. However, PHs have been run at the beginning and the end of an AAS cycle before with great success.