H-drol/ X tren (help)

xXcellstateXx

Awards
Hey guys, So this is my first cycle of PH that ive done. And after spending a good couple weeks doing my research, i think im pretty prepared.

Height: 5"11
Weight: 180, about 10% BF.
Lifting experience: 3 years.

Im going to bridge the cycle, since i have had no experience with either of these PH, and would like to see the individual effects of each, yes i know it would be best to run them seperately, but im an all or nothing type, and figure a bridge will be fine. Please feel free to critique, especially my PCT please.

The cycle is as follows.

X-tren 90/90/90/90
H-drol 0 /0/ 50/50/50/50

I figure ill stay in the safe zone for dosaging each of these, to get a good feel for them.

My Cycle support will be loaded for 2 weeks prior. Consisting of.

Liv.52
Hawthorne & grape seed extract
ADAM mens multi (Saw palm,ZMA, coQ10,Nettle root) during the cycle i will double up my dose of this.
Taurine 2-3g, 2-3 times a day. depending on how bad the pumps are.

Fish oil, Multi and MSM are part of my reg supplement routine, so they are a given.

PCT: (cycle support carried through this as well) WEEKS 7-11
Novadex Xt, which i will start the 5'th week into my cycle.
Animal Test, starting the last week of my cycle, seeing as X-tren is known to shutdown pretty hard, i figure Test is a good way to help get back up quickly.

Now what my question is,

With this cycle, how necessary is it that i take a SERM such as Nolvadex.
Seeing as the ATD of Novadex XT, sucessfully acts as a AI and an estrogen receptor blocker in the HPTH, dealing with the androgenic feedback loop effect on the HPTH, while normal SERM do not adress this. I know many people dont like this product as PCT, and just say its safe to stay with SERMS. If i had the money i would probably just use Nolva, but i dont.. so :p.

The only reason why im trying to get away with just using Novadex is because i have 2 bottle of it sitting in my room, and would like to use it up instead of buying other PCT. I ve used XT by itself as a test boost, and i must say for being OTC it was quite effective. Bloodwork showing my test levels to be boosted almost 400%.

If this sounds plausible for me to do, or if there could be some other sort of products added in to use with the Novadex XT please let me know.

Also, i was thinking of going on a Bulk diet for the first 4 weeks of this cycle, around 4500 calories per day.

Then during the last 2 weeks, dropping the calories to around 3700 or a bit less, in order to take advantage of the H-drol and use it to trim me up a bit for the end of the cycle, seeing as summer is almost here.

What do you guys think?

You help is much appreciated.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Everyone here is going to tell you not to stack anything for you first cycle. Pick one hormone and stick with it. If i were u id run hdrol 50/50/75/75, possibly run it for 6 weeks if you think you are healthy enough.

And your need to bulk or cut, you cant do both and be happy with the results....

And you pct isnt the greatest, you need a serm. If i were youy id run a low dose clomid.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Only run the H-drol. if you do fine with it stack two products next time around. but you want to do things in steps so you see how your body reacts. if you dive right into big stack your going to potentially have 2-4x more problems. When you just take a PH you only have one substance to worry about, not 3.

Catch my drift??