FINAL 8 weeks of 20 week cut Epi/Alpha t2

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK so here we go last 8 weeks right on schedule approx 10lbs away from weight. WE are going to do this SIMPLE and EASY. So FAR I've cut approx 15lbs. With no strength loss a little size (to be expected)

I am going to be running the new Alpha t2 along with EPI havent' decided on dosage yet starting at 30 and will bump or cut as necessary.

I am also currently on OEP and Anabolic Edge. Will be swtiching to Cordygen Vo2.

Diet is pretty simple just keep it clean. I do about 3 workouts a day and weights 3x a week.

Before anyone says I'm overtraining remember I'm training to make weight for a fight do you'll 90 min cardio sessions, sauna's abs and neck everyday and other things you wouldn't normally see.

For WEights I focus on Heavy 3-5 rep sets and then something for endurance IE flat bench than push ups or dips Dead lifts than Pull ups.
I don't get too much leg work because of all the cardio and kicks I do a day. I do get alot of body weight squats, and jump squats. I don't really focus on the smaller body parts right now. Shoulders and Arms get so much work from how many punches I throw a day.

WEll more later any questions please ask. Alpha t-2 should be here this week and epi started yesterday. OEP is 3 pills a day right now.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah me and natty were discussing this and we feel this is really going to be a good test for alpha-t2 since i have been on a cut for awhile and my cardio sessions are already high. WE will be able to really gauge it's results since any weight or fat loss won't be attributed to a new diet or new cardio. I took several measurments this morning also so we can gauge not only lbs lost but inches also

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will be a very good tester with your experience. Excited to see how it works for you

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys just got my Alpha-t2 in the mail will begin taking it tomorrow morning let's see what we can do. I will take weight am before morning meal I still have some OEP I will be dosing 3 oep/ 2 alpha for 1st 5 days and then moving up to 3 alpha and 3 OEP I might be adding in 1 lean extreme am for cortisol spike also. As you guys know i've already been on heavy cardio and diet so I won't be changing those at least for next 4 weeks.

A

acwingfoot

Awards
subbed . interested in the Alpha T2 with hormonals!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 nothing to report of course i took 30mg of epi 2 alpha t2 and 1 lean extreme spread through out the day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed-give it hell, my friend.

you are one hell of a dedicated mofo-kick some asss.:beerchug:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 am 1 alpha/oep/lean extreme. Fasted cardio consisted of jump rope, burpees, and pushups these will be done throughout the day also along with shadowboxing. Tonight will be abs, sprints, deadlifts.

I am going to be trying a new weightlifting protocol of Heavy Weights with minimum rest. I was already on Heavy Weights but I am going to be lowering rest periods to see it's effect on fat loss. Supposed to be good kind of like HIIT cardio

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 am 1 alpha/oep/lean extreme. Fasted cardio consisted of jump rope, burpees, and pushups these will be done throughout the day also along with shadowboxing. Tonight will be abs, sprints, deadlifts.

I am going to be trying a new weightlifting protocol of Heavy Weights with minimum rest. I was already on Heavy Weights but I am going to be lowering rest periods to see it's effect on fat loss. Supposed to be good kind of like HIIT cardio
place i workout at has more machines than i can count. i do circuit training all the time with moderate weights-but this isn't what you are planning though is it???

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
place i workout at has more machines than i can count. i do circuit training all the time with moderate weights-but this isn't what you are planning though is it???
Nope not circuit training for me I"m doing HEAVY Free Weights 3-5 reps 30-45 second breaks. Followed by an endurance set of body weight exercises

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope not circuit training for me I"m doing HEAVY Free Weights 3-5 reps 30-45 second breaks. Followed by an endurance set of body weight exercises
i am too old, my recovery is not good enough for that. you should be in top shape the way you are going at it. with adding the alpha t-2 your metabolism should be very high.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am too old, my recovery is not good enough for that. you should be in top shape the way you are going at it. with adding the alpha t-2 your metabolism should be very high.
I am hoping the alpha and epi give my body the kick it needs the low carbs and oep alone have slowed down by body is adapting which I expected after almost so many weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am hoping the alpha and epi give my body the kick it needs the low carbs and oep alone have slowed down by body is adapting which I expected after almost so many weeks.
lets hope neither of us get the lethargy that sometimes comes with it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lets hope neither of us get the lethargy that sometimes comes with it.
Yeah i get lethargy with t3 so we will see but i usually rectified that by taking my old nyc am and t3 dose at night if needed i will do the same with the t2. OH now that was a stack NYC and T3 that is what i call fat burning in overdrive.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
because i'm paranoid I am on 3 alpha t2 and 40 mg of epi went in this morning and did deadlifts than did sauna and jacuzzi to keep my joints loose for the week ahead. will get in cardio and heavy bag work in tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
because i'm paranoid I am on 3 alpha t2 and 40 mg of epi went in this morning and did deadlifts than did sauna and jacuzzi to keep my joints loose for the week ahead. will get in cardio and heavy bag work in tonight.
up the fish oil. i am up to 10 a day.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to say this may be the alpha and may not be and if it is it's not a bad thing but I am feeling a little bit more lethargic today than usual. NOW if this is the ALPHA then some observations. First one this means that the Alpha kicks in QUICK. 2nd just means I will be taking my doses later in the day. Let me preface this by saying I always get lethargic on t3 so that is why I don't view this as bad I'll use it to my advantage to get better sleep at night. I am anxious to see weigh in's next week though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to say this may be the alpha and may not be and if it is it's not a bad thing but I am feeling a little bit more lethargic today than usual. NOW if this is the ALPHA then some observations. First one this means that the Alpha kicks in QUICK. 2nd just means I will be taking my doses later in the day. Let me preface this by saying I always get lethargic on t3 so that is why I don't view this as bad I'll use it to my advantage to get better sleep at night. I am anxious to see weigh in's next week though
i woke up this morning groggy as hell, but when i took my morning dose all was well. like you i would love to think it is the AT-2 kicking in already.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i woke up this morning groggy as hell, but when i took my morning dose all was well. like you i would love to think it is the AT-2 kicking in already.
yeah we'll see t3 kicks fast for me and i'm running the OEP also so the synergy should really be fantastic with the t2

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah we'll see t3 kicks fast for me and i'm running the OEP also so the synergy should really be fantastic with the t2
i am running adipo and bronkaid with the at2-

i ran oep a month ago and got good results, stacked with at2 should yield very good results for you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning Work out Chest and HIIT dosing 1 oep/a-t2/lean fx REally Really good sweat this morning very quickly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning Work out Chest and HIIT dosing 1 oep/a-t2/lean fx REally Really good sweat this morning very quickly.
how is the lethargy going? mine seems to have subsided, energy level is high. sleep is still much improved-are you noticing the same effects?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how is the lethargy going? mine seems to have subsided, energy level is high. sleep is still much improved-are you noticing the same effects?
i've switched up I take one alpha with my morning oep and then I take two alpha towards the end of the day to help with sleep i must say i am getting a very intense thermo effect the last two days even today with class about an hour after my oep/alpha dose i was just sitting there and I started sweating.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've switched up I take one alpha with my morning oep and then I take two alpha towards the end of the day to help with sleep i must say i am getting a very intense thermo effect the last two days even today with class about an hour after my oep/alpha dose i was just sitting there and I started sweating.
Hahaha thats awesome

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FINALLY I broke through my plateau it's only 1/2lb but still my weight hadn't moved for approx 1.5 weeks and this morning I was down 1/2lb.

Cardio this morning was 5 min warm up treadmill 10 min intervals 80-85% hr
Bike 3 miles 75-85% hr walk around gym 5 minutes treadmill 10min 85-90% hr 5min cool down.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINALLY I broke through my plateau it's only 1/2lb but still my weight hadn't moved for approx 1.5 weeks and this morning I was down 1/2lb.

Bike 3 miles 75-85% hr walk around gym 5 minutes treadmill 10min 85-90% hr 5min cool down.
Keep truckin! Turn the 1/2 into a pound

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys just got my Alpha-t2 in the mail will begin taking it tomorrow morning let's see what we can do. I will take weight am before morning meal I still have some OEP I will be dosing 3 oep/ 2 alpha for 1st 5 days and then moving up to 3 alpha and 3 OEP I might be adding in 1 lean extreme am for cortisol spike also. As you guys know i've already been on heavy cardio and diet so I won't be changing those at least for next 4 weeks.
Have you ever tried t3 before?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how did u like it at the time? do u remember how u dosed it?
I can tell you I like the old school t3 tabs that I used to run before we had research chemicals better than any liquid t3 i have used. I usually did a simple pyramid starting at 50mcg, 75mcg, 100mcg, 75 mcg, 50mcg, 25mcg, 5 days each 30 day cycle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

my 1 week weigh in was unchanged, but if this sweating continues next weeks weigh in should show some big time results-congrats on the 1/2 pound, lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my 1 week weigh in was unchanged, but if this sweating continues next weeks weigh in should show some big time results-congrats on the 1/2 pound, lol.
are you getting the sweats too?? the past two days i have taken my oep/alpha/lean extreme and about an hour later with no activitiy I begin to sweat just sitting at the desk. Yep 1/2lb is a great psychological barrier for me when I am pretty close to making weight hell at this point i'd take .25lbs a day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you getting the sweats too?? the past two days i have taken my oep/alpha/lean extreme and about an hour later with no activitiy I begin to sweat just sitting at the desk. Yep 1/2lb is a great psychological barrier for me when I am pretty close to making weight hell at this point i'd take .25lbs a day
brother, i am a sweating machine. once i do anything to break a sweat it won't stop. at work even my underwear and socks are soaked, when my wife goes to wash my clothes there are white stains on them from all the sweat-damn, this stuff must be working.

if i don't drop 5 pounds at next weigh in i will be amazed.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brother, i am a sweating machine. once i do anything to break a sweat it won't stop. at work even my underwear and socks are soaked, when my wife goes to wash my clothes there are white stains on them from all the sweat-damn, this stuff must be working.

if i don't drop 5 pounds at next weigh in i will be amazed.
Hahaha yea we are getting lots of feedback on the thermo effects of AT2 alone and especially stacked

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am getting used to the thermo and really loving it as soon as my workout starts I begin sweating and after a few sprints I am dripping

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am getting used to the thermo and really loving it as soon as my workout starts I begin sweating and after a few sprints I am dripping
i am thinking about getting a jug of poseidon, between workouts and working in a box factory i am doing so much sweating hydration is becoming a problem.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 weeks out time to add in the Phera for the next 4 weeks. EPI will be dropped down to 20mg a day to account for the addition of Phera alpha and lean extreme dosing will remain the same

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well cutting any lbs while on phera is going to be hard so i' am going to have to go by the tape measure and mirror. i am starting to see seperation in my shoulders when I flex and my stomach feels smaller so even without weight loss I think the fat is coming off. Vascularity is coming in too but that's expected while i'm on phera

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well cutting any lbs while on phera is going to be hard so i' am going to have to go by the tape measure and mirror. i am starting to see seperation in my shoulders when I flex and my stomach feels smaller so even without weight loss I think the fat is coming off.
i am not on phera but i am seeing pretty much the same. for me AT-2 is working more as a recomp than weight cutter, although i am down 4 lbs in 2 weeks the mirror reflects more than that.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well cutting any lbs while on phera is going to be hard so i' am going to have to go by the tape measure and mirror. i am starting to see seperation in my shoulders when I flex and my stomach feels smaller so even without weight loss I think the fat is coming off. Vascularity is coming in too but that's expected while i'm on phera
Very nice!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
weight is staying even but appears not losing any definition which is a good sign. I will do a water cut next week to take a look where things are.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am experiencing heavy muscle soreness i've been doing high reps for lesser body pats and using glyco carn you do stay pumped up on this stuff. I am coming off phera and staying on epi alone i need to see the weight come done. I have been on higher carbs and my waist and shoulders are still looking ripped so i really believe this t2 is acting just like t3 did with my body just a little less powerful but still very good especially for otc will be a staple of my cuts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am experiencing heavy muscle soreness i've been doing high reps for lesser body pats and using glyco carn you do stay pumped up on this stuff. I am coming off phera and staying on epi alone i need to see the weight come done. I have been on higher carbs and my waist and shoulders are still looking ripped so i really believe this t2 is acting just like t3 did with my body just a little less powerful but still very good especially for otc will be a staple of my cuts
i have never tried t3, but i agree about the at-2 working well. good luck, my friend.