Preparing M1T Cycle, Looking for Additional Suggestions

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm preparing for a possible M1T cycle in the future. Right now my plan runs as follows. I'm going to go with 5-10mg of M1T for two weeks followed by nolva pct starting at 60g a day for one week, dropping to 40g the next and 20g for the last two weeks. I have one bottle of liquid nolva on hand for pct as well as one for possible gyno during the cycle. After reading what little info there is on the subject it also seems prudent that I should have some vitex and formastat available as well just in case. Seem good to you?

Diet seems to be in order for proper gains; I'm going to have loads of cottage cheese on hand, and the deli near my work serves surprisingly healthy grilled chicken in moderate to very large serving sizes. Fish can be gotten on the way home, so it seems I'll have no problem swimming in protein and quality carbs.

Basically I'm looking for suggestions and a little info. For one, for people who have done both 1-AD, or any other 1 test supplement, and M1T cycles, since the sides vary so much it seems, did you find the side effects from both cycles in your particular cases to be the same in kind and merely differing in degree, or was it a whole different animal?

I know obviously that nolva is available for research purposes in liquid form, is it the same for clomiphene? I've heard of liquid clomiphene but haven't seen any for sale over the counter. I am not interested in buying anything illegally, so if it ain't available, it ain't.

I'd rather not mess with aromatizing substances, so other than stacking something with the M1T is there any other effective way of dealing with the lethargy that you've found effective? I have done several ph cycles, but they were for muscle maintainance during a diet, and all were 1-AD. I didn't experience any lethargy but I want to be as prepared as possible just in case, especially considering this is the first cycle I'll be doing with the goal of building muscle instead of just maintaining it.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sesesesesearch junior! Use the search feature at the top of the page.

nolva pct starting at 60g a day for one week, dropping to 40g the next and 20g for the last two weeks.
Your Nolva doses are outrageous. I think you have your measurements a little off. Maybe you mean mg's instead of g's? There are plenty of threads on Nolva and the proper dosing here.

Side affects differ from person-to-person. M1T can have much greater sides than the others you want a comparison to. To me, there is no comparison.

I am not interested in buying anything illegally, so if it ain't available, it ain't.
But you are willing to illegally possess them? Ie: Nolva.

so other than stacking something with the M1T is there any other effective way of dealing with the lethargy that you've found effective?
yes...sleep. I would be more worried about the loss in libido that could occur.

Basically everything you are asking is in the threads on this board. They have been talked about and answered over-and-over again. Try doing a search, and if there is something you do not find, ask.

I'd rather not mess with aromatizing substances
I think you need to do more research in this area. If you would not rather mess with aromatizing substances, then why have Nolva on hand for your cycle? Check this thread Good info from Bobo there.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Sesesesesearch junior! Use the search feature at the top of the page.
I did. I was looking, as I said, for anything additional anyone might have to offer.

Your Nolva doses are outrageous. I think you have your measurements a little off. Maybe you mean mg's instead of g's? There are plenty of threads on Nolva and the proper dosing here.
My mistake. I did mean mgs regarding the nolva dose.

Side affects differ from person-to-person. M1T can have much greater sides than the others you want a comparison to. To me, there is no comparison.
I assumed they would be greater, I was wondering if people found them consistent in kind and only changing in degree with the switch from ph versions of 1-Test to the Methyl version. If the type of effects remained generally consistent with only their severity changing that would give me a better idea of what to expect if I decide to go forward with the cycle since I've done 1-AD cycles before several times.

But you are willing to illegally possess them? Ie: Nolva.
Yes. Much lower risk involved, warrants or consent needed for searches and all.

I think you need to do more research in this area. If you would not rather mess with aromatizing substances, then why have Nolva on hand for your cycle? Check this thread Good info from Bobo there.
I did read that thread and others, which is the reason for the Vitex and Formastat on hand as well, just in case. In all threads Nolvadex along with Clomid or even 6-oxo (which I have on hand but wasn't planning on using for this cycle because of Bobo's specific post on that thread you linked here suggesting that an aromitase inhibitor would prolong recovery beyond what nolva alone would do) are reccomended for pct regardless of the ph/s aromatizing or not. Also in all those threads one of the prime reasons an aromatizing substance is thrown into an M1T cycle, other than maximizing gains, is to counteract the side effects of the 1 Test. In every thread I've found related to M1T or other steroids, nolva is by far the most highly reccomended substance for pct and gyno concerns during a cycle.

As for doing additional reading, I've been reading this board for weeks and articles/posts elsewhere for months. I read up on 1-AD for a year before actually trying it for the first time, I don't think lack of research is the problem. I don't even know at this point if I'm going through with the cycle, and probably won't for another couple of months or so at least. I did however want to get the substances considering the legislation going through congress now might make it harder in the near future.

Lack of solid information, that is a problem. Before trying something like M1T I felt it wise to post what I've gotten so far to get an okay on what I have planned and enact any changes.