Did I kill too much estrogen?

weeniman

Awards
Hi everyone,

In week 3 of m-drol @ 20 mg ed, and it's going well. Last week you helped me with the lethargy problem, and I added 75 mg DHEA ed. Still need 10 hours of sleep, but growing like a weed.

I've put on 16 pounds in 18 days, and I want to add a 4th week @ 20 mg ed.
Being concerned about the amount of weight I'm gaining, I added topical Formestane to keep the weight gain "drier." For the last 3 days I did 2 squirts twice daily.

So today I wake up and my knees are killing me, my bursitis is back with a vengeance. Every joint pain I've had in the past year has re-appeared at once--basically my bones ache. I religiously take my joint supps, which include everything even remotely beneficial--except cissus, which did nothing for me in the past but might try again.

I haven't been pushing a lot more weight, as my strength hasn't improved much on this cycle (yet). My workouts are hard and heavy, but no more than usual.

You think adding the Form lowered estrogen too much?

Any suggestions on what to do?

Strangely, I find it easier to deal with this pain than the lethargy.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think you should have used an AI for that cycle as super is usually dry anyways... You could start tapering off of the formestane, but your cycle is almost over right?

weeniman

Awards
I agree, yes, and yes. I also thought m-drol was supposed to be dry, but my gains obviously aren't very dry. I read that others have included formestane for this reason. (even with m-drol)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
you can run top. formestane on cycle, starting the last 2 weeks then going 2 weeks into PCT. however instead of anti-E symptoms, yours sound like typical dry joints. you need at least a gallon of water a day on mdrol. you're almost done anyway so just increase your water and keep up the cissus. dont do 4 weeks. however you can bridge to some epi or pplex if you have any.