Test E/Anavar Log

kkitz967

Awards
Started my first cycle today. I am running test e for 12 weeks 500mg/wk and anavar for the last 6 at 60mg/day. I am using clomid and nolvadex for pct.
I will post pics later from day 0 and hopefully keep updates daily.
First injection went smooth, went into my right upper quad, I've gotten pretty good because all my friends use me to inject them because they don't want to do it themselves, chest and tris are today which I hope to use the placebo to my benefit.

p.s. starting weight was 176lb

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good stuff. keep us posted on progress

G79

Keep me posted, this is the same cylce I am starting in april! Except 5 weeks of the var at 50mg, thats expensive stuff.

kkitz967

Awards
ha yeah but I hear its worth it, so chest/tris were pretty good today no noticeable strength gains obviously, but my endurance was high probably due to placebo.. I've decided to do abs and cardio everyother day for the entire cycle to keep me lean and healthy I got a couple pics I took yesterday, I was blessed with chicken legs and I had bilateral knee surgeries which deterred my leg progress but I've finally began to see gains and this cycle I hope to get my legs back to what they use to be which is why I'm doing them twice a week sat/tues... hope you guys aren't too harsh ha

kkitz967

Awards
well I need 12 more posts before I can post pics so you'll have to wait ha

G79

Sounds good. I am curious how you do with water weight? I am trying to deceide if I was to buy some adex.

kkitz967

Awards
well im taking formex for an AI idk how well it works cause its legal but my weight fluctuates a lot due to water I'm sure, but I guess its purely your decision I'm sure there are a lot of threads about it

Jimmytest

Awards
What's your bf % ? do you know ? I am thinking of running some var with my next cycle of test and eq but was told it wouldn't do much if your over 12% bf ? Just seeing what you think and what happens I guess

kkitz967

Awards
im not positive I know my freshman year in college I was 6, but that was 3 years ago id say around 10? check my profile pic I just took it I was going to post it on here with others but I need more posts lol

kkitz967

Awards
any recommendations on spots to shoot that don't ache so bad, lol initially my quad felt fine but now it kills, a buddy told me his delts never hurt and does it really matter what muscle you shoot into.. I mean I'm obviously not going dorsoglut on a leg day or a delt on a shoulder day

jamo

Awards
take it like a man! J/K :p
i only do glute, try warming up the oil in hot water and inject slowly then massage area for like 2-3 mins.

kkitz967

Awards
ha yeah its not like debilitating just kinda annoying like its bruised but yeah ill quit crying and do it up, im headed to class now then its back/bi so I'll fill you guys in on how it goes

G79

I am going to go with the delt. My flue shot was in the delt and dit not hurt. Last shot I got in the glute hurt got a few days.

This may not translate to AS, but its all I have to go on!

kkitz967

Awards
yeah as long as it gets into my muscle we are kosher, ha umm todays lift was pretty good again no real noticeable gains more of a mental gain I guess and a lot of endurance.. placebo im sure.. forgot my notepad so I cant recall most of my lifts but here are a few good sets I had today

dumbell row
100x10
120x8
120x8
130x7 personal best

lat pull down
185x10
225x8
240x6
185x10

close seated row
135x10
210x8
240x6
185x10

did a few other exercises and then bi exercises mostly light weight then did 25 min cardio.. overall im worked and ready to eat and sleep

kkitz967

Awards
Just got done with the second injection into my left delt, went well doing legs tonight so I'm pretty excited

jamo

Awards
Good stuff, hows the diet?!?
it would be nice to see more before pics as in side view and back just to have a nice comparison 14 weeks from now.
for you aswell!

kkitz967

Awards
yes I have them but it wont let me post them on here because I've only posted 45 times once I reach 50 I can post lol so soon very soon... gotta run but ill talk more about the diet when I get home

kkitz967

Awards
great leg day, felt really tight and again really good endurance like I could've stayed for 2 hours, but I don't know if I'm just pushing myself harder than before but I feel like a trainwreck, I don't think there is a spot on my body that isn't sore.. I guess its good though

Diet has been decent I've been concentrating more on protein intake than anything and keeping fats minimal as possible and drink around 1.5 gallons of water a day... strict no booze or drugs well I never did many drugs but I use to be quite the weekend warrior hah basically I eat

wake up 7am have a weight gainer drink, then couple hours later have 5 eggs whole wheat toast and oatmeal, then have a snack that consists of granola bars and fruit and yogurt and a can of tuna, then I'll go to the gym have a protein shake after with banana and peanut butter then have a big meal a couple hours later of sweet potatoes chicken breast and some sort of veggie and then a snack before bed of whatever I'm feeling then a casein shake before bed and sleep 8-10 hours I'm not super strict but usually follow those guidlines

kkitz967

Awards
Also I take orange triad multivitamin, fish oil, formex for an AI, glucosamine, creatine, tribulus, a dessicated liver supplement with a sh*t load of amino acids, and milk thistle when I start the anavar

kkitz967

Awards
Finally able to post a few pictures, this is from day 0 before anything..

kkitz967

Awards
Sorry I haven't been reporting but nothings really changed being the first week, had my 3rd injection in my right glute, went well although since I do it myself and I'm not very flexible its hard to bend to use both hands to do it but I got it done... now you guys are going to say im stupid but I've talked to a few guys I know that have done this and it turned out great, I started 30mg ED dbol for 3 weeks to jumpstart the test, now I know this is a very bad idea to be on orals a very long time, but I will be on various supports and drinking 2 gal of water a day... please don't crucify me but its too late :)

jamo

Awards
hows the dbol kicking?
the decision is made, so make sure you are religously taking liver support!

kkitz967

Awards
I've been really busy but definitely keeping up on my water intake and liver supps, but I had a back/bi day yesterday and I felt a little stronger def a lot more endurance but the thing that I really noticed was the pump I thought my arms were going to explode, felt great.. Have legs today but man my ass is killing me so squatting is going to be interesting. I'm sure by the end of this week the dbol will be in full effect.. and my weight I've gained 4 pounds since the start, probably just increased water and food intake nothing regarding the gear...

kkitz967

Awards
So legs went as expected, squats and deadlifts were painful, so I kept the weight light and the reps high. Starting to feel really good about myself and kinda overconfident not sure why, a couple of my friends that don't know I'm on said I'm looking bigger but I don't see it yet. Also I know heat is a byproduct of increased protein synthesis and metabolism but I feel like 100 degrees always and I sweat my ass off at night, anyone else have this issue? thanks

jamo

Awards
yeah the hot flashes happened to me in the begining, I am not sure wether they stopped or I just got used to them.
I used a small fan near my bed and ZMK/ZMA product + turkey sammich (melotonin) they help me to sleep.
Make sure you drink loads of water!
hows the strength?

kkitz967

Awards
yeah im so sick of drinking water but I have no choice, yeah strength gains are slightly increasing so im assuming the dbol hasnt hit yet it will be a week on sunday so im sure it should start soon, yeah I was kinda scared I had an abscess starting on my ass because it was really sore and red but not at the injection site? but the pain is diminishing and the swelling is going down so I think its just my muscle being irritated by the test.. and yeah my weight is relatively constant so that's another reason I think the dbol hasnt hit because a buddy of mine said when his kicked in he put on like 7 pounds in a week so I'll keep you updated and sorry if this is a sub par log for my workouts but school has been really busy and life in general. I'll get more in depth when I get more time and take some more pics in a couple weeks

kkitz967

Awards
Weighed in today and put on 14 pounds since I started, the injections are still painful and always sore they usually take about a week to feel better but then another one comes so its a never ending cycle, strength gains going up steady had a personal best bench of 275x5 which isn't a lot but then again I don't bench heavy until now. Also I've been having really bad back pumps which really suck and I can't deadlift because its so painful but other than being tired a lot I'm really happy no rage or much of anything like that. The dbol makes me feel pumped all day ha I had to buy bigger clothes cause mine are too tight.. A couple people are starting to get suspicious but I told them I just changed my diet and quit drinking... Now im going to florida for spring break so I wont be able to take dbol and Ill miss and injection I hope this wont mess anything up its only 5 days so I guess well see..

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
do 500 before u leave instead of the 250/250 this way u wont miss it, and u can definitley take dbols w you, put them in any sort of supp bottle no one will say anything ive flown back and forth with all kinds of pills as long as u dont throw them in a rx bottle your money

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I agree with above poster. Take ur dbol and also load up ur test before u go.. it will be as if u never stopped

kkitz967

Awards
sorry for the massive delays just got back from florida and wow weather was great tons of hot chicks loved it, took your advice with the test but didnt bring the dbol too sketched out but im back on and the test is def kicked in I did a chest day and a heavy incline for me is roughly 225x3 for a max set and when I started I put two plates on and repped it for 12 then finished with 265x4, I was absolutely amazed at how crazy this **** is.. weighed in today at 196 which is again amazing ha I will be taking some pictures soon for the 1 month marker... thanks