Welcome to the jungle(of test)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone.

I started me first inject on sat night. I am going to be pinning sat and wed. I have some gear right now that is a mixture of 200mgs of enathate and 50 prop. I will use this up first and then I have 250 enathate that I will kick in once this gear is gone. I plan on running 500 a week and maybe bumping to 750 toward the second half of the cycle, but that is just a thought at the moment. I am going to run a 50mg dose of hdrol to kickstart it for 4 weeks.

Cals will be around 4000 for the first couple weeks and then gradually increase as my size increases. Food will be super clean and on point. Cardio will be done 4 days a week and sometimes more. My goal is not to just gain as much weight as possible but more to gain the most quality lean muscle with minimal fat gain.

Hopefully the shots get better cause my first one is not feeling that great. It starts to hurt real bad at night if I am not moving it. No pain no gain I guess. I plan on working the muscle out that I inject to help ease the oil into the body better. I remember doing this before and it seemed to help the inject site alot.

Pct is going to be torm, clomid(for 3 weeks) and t911 and formadrol extreme
I also have some armidex on hand for on cycle bloat. I might bring hcg into play but will try to get by without it if I can.

My goals are to gain about 10 pounds and gain extreme strength on all lifts which will happen.

Supps:
cla
fish oil
bcaa, eaas
liver support
hawthorn berries
celery extract
and whole cows on a regular basis

If anybody has any questions or recommendations just let me know! This will be a blast and hope everyone enjoys it!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After the first shot in any area, it gets a lot better! How long is your cycle? Im subbed FTW!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
After the first shot in any area, it gets a lot better! How long is your cycle? Im subbed FTW!
I am thinking 12-14 weeks but it is still up in the air a bit. Thanks for subbing!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i think you were the first subber in my first log :) subbed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride..quality over quantity is a great goal H

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Pin FTW

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get it playa here for the fun and support! Kick some MASS!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
injectz? YES PLEASE!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
In for the H-Man extravaganza. Time to get fuggin hyuuugggeee.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In like sin big hman!!! Can't wait to see how you swell up on this run. And to watch your strength skyrocket!!

We're "pin" pals now. :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In like sin big hman!!! Can't wait to see how you swell up on this run. And to watch your strength skyrocket!!

We're "pin" pals now. :lol:
:haha: omg repps lmao

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I seriously hope all my shots hurt this bad cause holy fack it was something serious yesterday, it has gone down alot today but damnnn. I am supposed to work back today but don't think I will because of the pain. I even had to cut it short on last nights chest workout. I might need to get some sterile grapeseed oil to dilute this a bit but we will see.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I seriously hope all my shots hurt this bad cause holy fack it was something serious yesterday, it has gone down alot today but damnnn. I am supposed to work back today but don't think I will because of the pain. I even had to cut it short on last nights chest workout. I might need to get some sterile grapeseed oil to dilute this a bit but we will see.
Are you sure the muscle was relaxed when you pinned? Sounds like you may have moved or the muscle twitched while the needle was in there. That makes for some serious pain. Makes tiny tears in your muscle that have to heal. If you pinned yourself it seems the trap would be a very hard place to hit while relaxed or stable.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure the muscle was relaxed when you pinned? Sounds like you may have moved or the muscle twitched while the needle was in there. That makes for some serious pain. Makes tiny tears in your muscle that have to heal. If you pinned yourself it seems the trap would be a very hard place to hit while relaxed or stable.
No I was pretty still the whole time. i think It was just that it has been a while. I also didn't do it my self. It feel 80% better now though so hopefully it stays that way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool good luck Bro.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Cool good luck Bro.
I appreciate it man. I went and hit up arms today. Great workout not sure whats going on but I seem to feel more full already, maybe its the hdrol. I know its something because I had been taking that phera(which was bunk) and feel more now than I ever did while using that. I really wanted to try phera but oh well maybe it wasn't meant to be. Legs tomorrow!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep killn it bro..sounds like the fun is starting already...except the pain :yuck:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I don't know man extra test really helps nitrogen balance and everything. I think a lot of people underestimate the feeling and initial effects of injected test. Maybe the weight gain and strength is not immediate but the bodies response to the immediate boost in test is almost immediate. I just takes some time for that immediate activity to compound into noticieable gains on a scale or weight lifted. Especially Cyp or Prop, enanthate takes a little longer to soak in to the blood. I am sure you know all of that though. LOL

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seriously hope all my shots don't hurt this bad cause holy fack it was something serious yesterday, it has gone down alot today but damnnn. I am supposed to work back today but don't think I will because of the pain. I even had to cut it short on last nights chest workout. I might need to get some sterile grapeseed oil to dilute this a bit but we will see.
I haven't had that problem just yet and hope that I don't. My injects have been all good thus far.

I do have a few suggestions to help you out.

First, take a very hot shower and massage the area you're going to pin.
Second, when alcohol swabbing the area to be pinned, massage it with the alcohol pad.
Third, after the injection, massage the area some more to help spread the oil around some.

I would hate to skip a workout just due to an injection.

The best advice I could give you is to make sure you're injecting this oil VERY SLOWLY!!! I'm taking anywhere from 1 to 2 minutes just to get it all in. I read this on a steroid site when I was researching. It makes perfect sense. If you inject quickly, you're gonna make the injection site swell and thereby causing the pain.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys. I took my second shot today in the glute hopefully it doesn't feel that bad tomorrow. My trap is feeling alot better but still is sore to the touch. the only thing I can think of it that maybe i injected it to fast.We slowed the ones today way down so hopefully that solves it. Killer workout today can't post stats but will later. the test seems to be working already. I am super hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice. i'm already learning things one page into a log :)

keep it up brotha man.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
When I was on TRT I always preferred either into my thigh or having my wife inject into my hip. You just have to be careful not to hit the sciatic nerve. Also, what length and gauge pins are you using?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
(trip sneaks in, looks around, then waves the strippers, and kegs to enter the thread) WORRRRRRRRRDDDD!!!!!!! Up in thi$ piece for some kicks, and backflips. As you were soldiers.....

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
When I was on TRT I always preferred either into my thigh or having my wife inject into my hip. You just have to be careful not to hit the sciatic nerve. Also, what length and gauge pins are you using?
25 5/8 for traps, and I usually use 23 1 1/2 for glutes but was out and used a 25 1 1/4 and it worked fine.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been there, and it took about a year to fully recover. Holy sh!t that was painful, couldn't even walk many,many days. It would just flair up for no reason, omg that sucked!!!

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
25 5/8 for traps, and I usually use 23 1 1/2 for glutes but was out and used a 25 1 1/4 and it worked fine.
Yeah I used a 23 1 1/2; I got away with using a 1 inch as well if they were out of the 1 1/2 at the pharmacy.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Been there, and it took about a year to fully recover. Holy sh!t that was painful, couldn't even walk many,many days. It would just flair up for no reason, omg that sucked!!!
Some people have been paralyzed from it; good thing you came out of it alright.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're the very reason I swerved from injecting glutes. I just can't risk hitting that sciatic nerve thingy and miss work or workouts. That's just counter-productive to the whole reason I'm juicing in the first place. Gotta be able to hit that there heavy iron!!!:yup:

I also elected to pass on the thigh shots as well. I don't want that "Jimmy" leg or Elvis syndrome where your leg shakes uncontrollably. ha ha

I'm fine with pinning delts, traps, and triceps. No problems with any of these areas thus far.

Lateinlife

Lateinlife

Awards
Thundergod is right on the money as usual. Apply the pressure slow and take your time. I find rubbing the area and stretching even for a minute really helps to hold down site discomfort. Good luck!! I am waiting on my gear so will enjoy watching your progress for now!! oh to be 20something again!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're the very reason I swerved from injecting glutes. I just can't risk hitting that sciatic nerve thingy and miss work or workouts. That's just counter-productive to the whole reason I'm juicing in the first place. Gotta be able to hit that there heavy iron!!!:yup:

I also elected to pass on the thigh shots as well. I don't want that "Jimmy" leg or Elvis syndrome where your leg shakes uncontrollably. ha ha

I'm fine with pinning delts, traps, and triceps. No problems with any of these areas thus far.
Elvis syndrome, AHAHAHAHAHA..... That was fukcin funny bro. I am all about ventro-glute, the little muscle above your ass, near your hip. No chance of hitting sciatic there.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Elvis syndrome, AHAHAHAHAHA..... That was fukcin funny bro. I am all about ventro-glute, the little muscle above your ass, near your hip. No chance of hitting sciatic there.
Yeah. If you draw a cross on your ass cheek and then hit the upper outer quadrant you will be right on the money.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well everywhere that I am reading(including my a+p book) is saying that the spot on trips picture is good for injections but it is the dorsal glute injection site. The other places say the ventro is much more near the hip area and using there formula for putting your palm on the trocanter and thumb facing groin then you touch the illiac crest with you pointer and middle finger. This area is no where near the dorsal glute site. I don't know what to do. I would like to use the ventro site but I am getting mixed signals here. Anyone know whats going on here or how to properly locate the ventro glute?

Attachments

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is that my wife used to do my injects for me and that placement that me and Trip were talking about is by far the least painful and easiest to locate especially if someone is doing it for you.

When I did it myself I did it in the thigh with a 1 inch.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well everywhere that I am reading(including my a+p book) is saying that the spot on trips picture is good for injections but it is the dorsal glute injection site. The other places say the ventro is much more near the hip area and using there formula for putting your palm on the trocanter and thumb facing groin then you touch the illiac crest with you pointer and middle finger. This area is no where near the dorsal glute site. I don't know what to do. I would like to use the ventro site but I am getting mixed signals here. Anyone know whats going on here or how to properly locate the ventro glute?
The pinki is pointing to the ventroglute muscle, that diagram was made by a meth head or some sh*t.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
The pinki is pointing to the ventroglute muscle, that diagram was made by a meth head or some sh*t.
Weird cause I watch a medical video and they said that was the spot too.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird cause I watch a medical video and they said that was the spot too.
people in medical video = also meth cowboys

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well I used the spot that trip suggested. Thanks again trip! So far it feels alot better than the other spots. We will see what the morning brings.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I used the spot that trip suggested. Thanks again trip! So far it feels alot better than the other spots. We will see what the morning brings.
How often are you injecting? I thought you were running Enanthate? :thinking:
Nevermind: I saw this from page 1:

I have some gear right now that is a mixture of 200mgs of enathate and 50 prop.

So are you pinning this twice a week or 3 times? I saw where you're going to switch over to straight Enanthate after this E/Prop mix runs out.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
How often are you injecting? I thought you were running Enanthate? :thinking:
Nevermind: I saw this from page 1:

I have some gear right now that is a mixture of 200mgs of enathate and 50 prop.

So are you pinning this twice a week or 3 times? I saw where you're going to switch over to straight Enanthate after this E/Prop mix runs out.
It is a mixture, but I am shooting twice a week. I have ampules so I just hope it isn't glass getting into the syringe. Has anyone used ampules? If so share your experience with them.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a mixture, but I am shooting twice a week. I have ampules so I just hope it isn't glass getting into the syringe. Has anyone used ampules? If so share your experience with them.
I've never used ampules personally and wouldn't do so in the future either. I've heard of people having problems with glass shards getting into the oil after they're snapped open the ampules. Theses tiny glass particles are not always visible to the naked eye.

Just be real careful with the ampules you have left. If you have some empty/sterile glass vials then I would recommend filtering and transferring what you have left. Just to be on the safe side. :thumbsup:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

^^ this. Never had any real pain with this site.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Super sick today I have some kind of stomach flu and it is not fun. This is the sickest I have been in years. I can't even keep water down.Hope I am feeling better tomorrow.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn H that sucks. Keep trying to get fluids in bubba!!

chevy85

Awards
What's good with deca /test as anti ester n for pct

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you are feeling better today Bro!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone.

I started me first inject on sat night. I am going to be pinning sat and wed. I have some gear right now that is a mixture of 200mgs of enathate and 50 prop. I will use this up first and then I have 250 enathate that I will kick in once this gear is gone. I plan on running 500 a week and maybe bumping to 750 toward the second half of the cycle, but that is just a thought at the moment. I am going to run a 50mg dose of hdrol to kickstart it for 4 weeks.

Cals will be around 4000 for the first couple weeks and then gradually increase as my size increases. Food will be super clean and on point. Cardio will be done 4 days a week and sometimes more. My goal is not to just gain as much weight as possible but more to gain the most quality lean muscle with minimal fat gain.

Hopefully the shots get better cause my first one is not feeling that great. It starts to hurt real bad at night if I am not moving it. No pain no gain I guess. I plan on working the muscle out that I inject to help ease the oil into the body better. I remember doing this before and it seemed to help the inject site alot.

Pct is going to be torm, clomid(for 3 weeks) and t911 and formadrol extreme
I also have some armidex on hand for on cycle bloat. I might bring hcg into play but will try to get by without it if I can.

My goals are to gain about 10 pounds and gain extreme strength on all lifts which will happen.

Supps:
cla
fish oil
bcaa, eaas
liver support
hawthorn berries
celery extract
and whole cows on a regular basis

If anybody has any questions or recommendations just let me know! This will be a blast and hope everyone enjoys it!
Im in,

Will be following closely.. thx for the log

Planning my first pin April 14th

Good luck mate

chevy85

Awards
Hey I saw how u were gonna star a test n deca how long should the cycle last and as well as pct. .any advice wat else I should tale during cycle thanks