Preloading

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Is there a need to do this say with cycle support?

Or is more of a thing that everyone does so it becomes the norm.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Is there a need to do this say with cycle support?

Or is more of a thing that everyone does so it becomes the norm.
people preload hb cuz it takes liek 2 weeks to kick in and it lowers bp.

cycle assist is expensive so thats why people dont preload cycle assist.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
So its more for the BP than anything or just a precautionary measure.

If you have a lower BP in the first place would it be necessary?

I guess could answer my own question because its probably just varies from person to person.

meathed

meathed

Awards
It kind of depends on what you're going to run. With any kind of methylated product, I always like to preload just to put all of my organs in prime condition well detoxed. With this I feel it is better to be safe than sorry. If I can't afford to do it then I can't afford to run the cycle IMO.

Additionally, in my experience I feel better while on cycle and experience less sides if I preload. Especially hepatic related. I notice this as a night and day difference. Liver detox with 2 weeks of milk thistle prior to any methylated cycle is a must for me.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
So if its not gonna be a methylated cycle a person could go with out the preload?

By the way I've got 2 tubs of cycle support.. just thought I'd bring up the question see what kinda of answers you guys had.

meathed

meathed

Awards
It's always up to you. What kind of cycle are you thinking of running? I may, or someone else may, be able to better provide a complete answer.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Its either gonna be H-drol or EPI with some P-plex not sure for me it will be a first time experience.

So with that everybody says to run the H-Drol.

I bulked up on my own a while back and would really like to lean out and keep my strength.

meathed

meathed

Awards
I'd say Epi solo or H-drol solo would be good first cycles. Preloading wouldn't be a bad idea also as those are both methylated. Though they are not as harsh as some others, a solid PCT is in order and a serm should be on hand prior to beginning the cycle since you do not know how your body will react to them. Good choice though.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Yeah I've got my SERM and all my supps.

I've been planning on running something for awhile just thought I should push myself in the gym first before I added the roids:439: