is it possible to split 10,000 iu HCG into two halfs?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i have a 10,000 iu of HCG. i only need 5,000 iu for the time being. my question is it possible to cut 10,000 iu into two 5,000 iu doses without ruining it? i would really like to be able to save the other 5,000 iu for later use. if so, could someone explain how? thanks!

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
Bump for answers. I can only aquire 5000iu amps (unless I knew which online vendor to trust) which is not gonna work for a 12 week cycle when, as I understand it, it only stays "good" for 23 days after reconstitution.

Although I have read threads with people using it 60 and even 80 days after reconstituting it. They claim they have been doing that for years with no problems. Beats the sh!t out of me though.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You can actually preload syringes and freeze them. The HCG lasts for over a year that way. I've done it and used 1.5 year old doses and they worked fine.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
You can actually preload syringes and freeze them. The HCG lasts for over a year that way. I've done it and used 1.5 year old doses and they worked fine.
This might be a stupid question, but when people preload syringes are transfering it into a steril vile after it has thawed? OR are they doing the injections with that same syringe everytime and just changing out the needle each time?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its been answered already.

can splitting it be done? yes, anything is possible....but how are u going to measure exactly half? where are u going to store the unused half?

just do what bioman said