hCG diet & hCG

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The Asher-Harper study performed in the 70s indicated that hCG induces a higher proportion of fat loss versus muscle loss during dieting. I think running hCG alongside, for example, T3 would assist with thwarting muscle catabolism.

I was wondering what people thought about hCG alongside T3, hCG alongside DNP, and hCG alongside IGF-1. I can not foresee any adverse interactions with any of these.

Also, hCG is correctly run on long cycles to prevent testicular atrophy. However, I am of the school of thought that hCG should NOT be run during pct because it is suppressive to the body's natural LH. However, I'm not certain how I feel about considering it in the same class as in a PH or AAS where time on = time off. What I mean is, if I did a 16 weeker and finished pct (so 22 weeks) do I need to wait 24 weeks to use hCG in a weight loss cycle? I think not but welcome alternative POV.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
bump - last time

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Good ideas/thoughts, I've looked into it to some extent but don't know I would feel about running it outside of a cycle...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Good ideas/thoughts, I've looked into it to some extent but don't know I would feel about running it outside of a cycle...
Hey thanks for the response. Yeah I don't know how I feel about running it outside of a cycle either but there is literature precedent for such a thing. I was hoping someone on here would know the answers I haven't been able to find but I guess I'll have to try to find the answers elsewhere, like does an hCG only cycle require any form of pct? IDK. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I honestly dont think it does require one, or if it does most people dont do one, all i've read about are extremely overweight people using it and nothing is ever mentioned in that regard

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I honestly dont think it does require one, or if it does most people dont do one, all i've read about are extremely overweight people using it and nothing is ever mentioned in that regard
Yeah i concur. I dont see why it would require a SERM other than the body's natural LH might be suppressed but the natural test level should not be. I may run a low dose SERM for a few weeks. I know its been used with extremely overweight ppl. and I think people misinterpret the results of those studies. The studies indicate the hCG increases the amount of fat burned and spares the muscle but the overall weight loss is relatively the same. It is not thermogenic tho. I'm thinking I can go farther below maintenance calories if I'm on hCG and still run T3 or DNP without catabolising much muscle, if any.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
that sounds about right to me, i would only use it as an anti-catabolic

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kronic Weight Loss 2
hvactech Weight Loss 7
asamkhan Anabolics 14
kingdong Anabolics 8
Weight Loss 0