prop/tren ace log. first log evaaaaa.

D

dcf143

Awards
i opted not to go with a previous cycyle I had posted, do to the fact that it was over the top. i get carried away and caught up in the moment some times.

here is what the cycle will be.

test prop/tren ace

wks 1-16. test prop. 175mg ed.
wks 9-16 tren ace. 75ed.

This is my first time running both prop and tren ace. I'm thinking that I should be able to back down the prop, i wanted to do a little front loading. If i don't back down the prop this week, most likely I will just a little when i start the tren.

this is my 2nd week of prop.

starting weight: 210 lbs. @ 6'2''.

weight last evening was 214 lbs, however, I joined a new gym so there is most likely some discrepenies between the scales.

Nursing a lower back injury right now (some knucklehead bumped into me last week as I was doing seated rows and my back twicthed) everyday its feeling much looser and it takes me less and less time to get out of bed.

My goals for this cycle are to gain 15 to 20lbs of lean muscle and also drop my bf to 10 to 12 percent.

I do not know my my current % bf, however I will get it tested at the new gym. I know it may not be an exact guage of my current bf, however, it should allow me to monitor correclty the % of bf im loosing.

I'm hoping the joining of a new gym and some new faces will be an extra bonus in this cycle. I need to prove myself at this gym.

I'll take some pictures this evening and post them.

When I log each day, I'll include the workout from the previous week and the current onev. listing them now.

the only supps im running are fish oil, protein (duh) and a multivitamin. recommendations welcome.

in addition, i may run this into stricltly cutting cycle. something mild depdending on how im feeling and looking.

input and advice are obvioulsy expected. thanks. :)

J

j3ffbeck

Awards
this is one serious m-f'in cycle. You gonna run any HCG? How bout prolactin inhibitors in case that high of a tren dose triggers some gynoz?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Might want to have some caber on hand. You should add in HCG; thats a mighty long cycle...

D

dcf143

Awards
Im def running hcg.

I jsut listed the the anabolic portion of the cycle.

Not sure about the pct yet, depends on if i bridge it into a cutting cycle.

This board seems very safe and detail oriented. thats why im posting here. my friends tend to go overboard with their cycles. i feel very comfortable receiving advice here.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Im def running hcg.

I jsut listed the the anabolic portion of the cycle.

Not sure about the pct yet, depends on if i bridge it into a cutting cycle.

This board seems very safe and detail oriented. thats why im posting here. my friends tend to go overboard with their cycles. i feel very comfortable receiving advice here.
175mg ed of Test Prop is too high for a 1st time cycle (imo), I would go for 150-175 eod. If this is your first time with these compounds I would just run the Test prop and jump start with 2-3 weeks of superdrol. You'll get 10-15 pounds of lean muscle with 2-3 weeks Supderdrol and 8-10 weeks Test Prop @ 150mg eod if you diet is in check. Save the tren for another run, imo.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
175mg ed of Test Prop is too high for a 1st time cycle (imo), I would go for 150-175 eod. If this is your first time with these compounds I would just run the Test prop and jump start with 2-3 weeks of superdrol. You'll get 10-15 pounds of lean muscle with 2-3 weeks Supderdrol and 8-10 weeks Test Prop @ 150mg eod if you diet is in check. Save the tren for another run, imo.
I agree way too much for your first.

D

dcf143

Awards
when you say too much, are you refering to it will just be a waste b/c i wont be able to fully utlize the full amount im taking? if thats the case, i def back it down.

the thought has crossed my mind of saving the tren. i dunno. ive been dreaming of tren for some while. if im close to my goals a few weeks out, ill save the gear.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
when you say too much, are you refering to it will just be a waste b/c i wont be able to fully utlize the full amount im taking? if thats the case, i def back it down.

the thought has crossed my mind of saving the tren. i dunno. ive been dreaming of tren for some while. if im close to my goals a few weeks out, ill save the gear.
Think about it this way man, the more you use the first time the more desensitized you will be and the more you will have to use for your next run.always use the least amount to get the job done. Tren is a very advanced steroid and should never be used in a first run. imo

D

dcf143

Awards
its not by "first cycle" just my first cycle of prop and tren. i hear ya. im hoping to see great results in a few weeks, but, and I will hold off. however depending on how much progess, i may be tempted to really see what i can accomplish. lol.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its not by "first cycle" just my first cycle of prop and tren. i hear ya. im hoping to see great results in a few weeks, but, and I will hold off. however depending on how much progess, i may be tempted to really see what i can accomplish. lol.
what were ur previous cycles? we'll be better suited to help u with dosing the prop and tren (if u decide to use it)

D

dcf143

Awards
what were ur previous cycles? we'll be better suited to help u with dosing the prop and tren (if u decide to use it)
plenty of prohormones, superdrol, spawn, etc, etc.

cycle 1
test e: 10 weeks, 750mg
dbol: 40mgs wks 1 to 4.

cycle 2
susaplex 325 about 12 weeks, started around 800mgs a week, finished around 1200.
dbol 50mgs weeks 1-5

first 14 days of prop so far

1) 100mg 2) off 3) 100mg 4) 125mg 5) off 6) 150mg 7 off
days 7-14 175mg ed.

its in me know, i feel it, and feel good.

Im thinking know:: day 15 150mg 16) 125mg 17) off 18) and on 175mg eod.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
first 14 days of prop so far

1) 100mg 2) off 3) 100mg 4) 125mg 5) off 6) 150mg 7 off
days 7-14 175mg ed.

its in me know, i feel it, and feel good.

Im thinking know:: day 15 150mg 16) 125mg 17) off 18) and on 175mg eod.
man that is crazy dosing, ur hormones are probably allllllllllll out of whack....pick a dose and stick with it!

175mg ed = 1225mg/week....thats nuts man and theres no reason u need that much.

if i were u id stick to no more than 100mg ed. if u introduce tren then start with 50mg ed

D

dcf143

Awards
man that is crazy dosing, ur hormones are probably allllllllllll out of whack....pick a dose and stick with it!

175mg ed = 1225mg/week....thats nuts man and theres no reason u need that much.

if i were u id stick to no more than 100mg ed. if u introduce tren then start with 50mg ed

alright. i pinned last evening 175mg. start today with 100mg ed ?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
How were your gains on the first cycle you ran? Sorry for the misunderstanding I thought this was your first.

D

dcf143

Awards
1st cycle of test e and dbol was cut short, due to family reasons.
2nd cycle of susaplex325 and dbol i gaind about 28lbs. i lost about 18 of those 28lbs do the fact i ran pct, but to items i wont discuss wasnt not in the gym, at all, when i ran the pct.

after two weeks, im up 10lbs as of last night.

i keep forgetting to log the workouts, ill start today.

I dislocated something in my back last week, so ive been training around it, going light, not pushing myself at all. last night after the gym, i stepped out of the shower and it fell right back into place. prior to last night, i was walking around like i had a pole up my ass. its still a little sore, so im going to wait unitl sunday to start working the back again.

tongiht, shoulders. my favorite.