FINAL WEEK OF H-DROL

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys? I'm going into my final week of h-drol. I'm running a 5 week cycle @ 50/50/50/75/75. This is my first ever ph/ds cycle, so I took it easy on dosing. Well I'm going to run a quick sum up so far

Results for the first 2 weeks- it just decent at first, nothing major. Notice muscle getting hard and defined on the first 3 days. Then it stayed the same (I'm also doing a cutting cycle.) So I expect that I wouldn't gain as much. Strength was okay, but endurance was pretty good. Nice pumps during workouts, it'll last all day. Toward the end of week 2, my muscles got fuller and dropped about 1% BF. Not bad for 2 weeks.

Week 3- about mid way through week 3, muscles is well defined, looking more cut up around the delts,abs,chest,traps, arms, and quads. Strength went up a notch, went from benching 225lbs 4x, to 225lbs 10x (on minimal carb intake round 50 all day.) Squats went up as well, repping 225 8x. And that's dosing 50mg through 3 weeks, I shut it up @ 75mg mid way and that's when the results started coming. H-drol is a slow process on gains, so be patient, it'll creep up on you.

Week 4 - I make a month tomorrow. @ 75mg, its been amazing. Aggression, strength, and endurance all went up. Lost about 2-3% BF so far (diet and cardio is the key, h-drol just helps it out.). Looking pretty cut up. Workouts were good, but started losing some stamina and had a hard time finishing workouts. Since I can't any stims or caffeine( learned my lession on day 6 lol) I added CL purple wraath for a intra-workout and it kicks ass!...great stamina/endurance. Focus was great as well, and strength went up about 10% on all lifts. 9 out of 10 on purple wraath.

Now entering week 5- I'm going to keep it 75mg, since I haven't experienced any side effects on the cycle so far. (Expect for a little bp issues, cause a took caffeine on the first week.) Looking to gain at least 1-2 extra lbs. I'm trying to finish strong and started increasing my protein intake, and increased my carbs at around 80 a day. Started at 177lbs, now 181lbs but dropped about 3% BF. Again I'm cutting, so I expect to gain 3-5lbs total. I will post my final write up on feb.30th, that's the last day. But its been a patient/great experience. Good job cel on h-drol for effectiness and minimal sides.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry lo. I'm posting my final write up on the march 2nd!..lmao...excuse me, I have too much on my mind y'all. Lol

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
I too am on my 4th and final week of h-drol. My gains seemed to be very similar to yours. It didn't really hit me until about the 3rd week. i would continue on to a 5th week but im about to run out and barely have enough to finish this one out. I've heard once you bump it up to 75mg that you can REALLY tell a difference. what you think? is it that big of a change of gains and intensity?

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I too am on my 4th and final week of h-drol. My gains seemed to be very similar to yours. It didn't really hit me until about the 3rd week. i would continue on to a 5th week but im about to run out and barely have enough to finish this one out. I've heard once you bump it up to 75mg that you can REALLY tell a difference. what you think? is it that big of a change of gains and intensity?
Thanks for the reply remonahan. Yes, you can definitely feel it @ 75mg. More aggression, stamina, and strength. I've been on 75mg for 6 days now, and I've gotten more cut up ( of course h drol kicked in round the 3rd week) but I say order another bottle and run 75mg for a week or 2, depending how long you running it for. I'm doing just 5 wks. And if you haven't tried purple wraath, try it out, is perfect for a intra/pre workout supp. Works great with h drol.

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
Thanks man. Im really thinking about doing that.

And you said that you figured out not to use caffeine and stims the hard way. Did you try them and get headaches in the gym and realize that your BP was probly through the roof or was it something else? lol I havent tried using any pre workout supp on this cycle, but i did a SD cycle a while back and used black powder with that and i was fine. Not sure how it would affect me on this though.

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
dre alvarez/RcMonahan, what support supplements have you been taking on cycle and what does your PCT regimen look like?

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
no support supplements man. Just using inhibit-e for PCT and thats it.

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
...Hmm

Regardless of how mild H-Drol actually is, I would certainly reevaluate your PCT...
Because of safety or keeping gains? I've come off SD with no PCT at all before (didnt do a whole lot of research at the time) and was completely fine.

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Because of safety or keeping gains? I've come off SD with no PCT at all before (didnt do a whole lot of research at the time) and was completely fine.
Both.

And, although you may not have visually experienced any signs, I'd bet your blood work shows differently.

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
Yes, i'm sure it does. Any suggestions as to what else i should use?

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Im really thinking about doing that.

And you said that you figured out not to use caffeine and stims the hard way. Did you try them and get headaches in the gym and realize that your BP was probly through the roof or was it something else? lol I havent tried using any pre workout supp on this cycle, but i did a SD cycle a while back and used black powder with that and i was fine. Not sure how it would affect me on this though.
Lol. Well, everyone is defferent. Some will find on stims/caffeine on cycle. I took a 5hrr energy shot pre-workout w/h-drol. I was fine during workout, got home and I felt hot flashes, then I caught an anxiety attack lol...almost fainted. But yea, bought some hawthorn berry, along CA cycle assist and been fine since, worst feeling ever.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
dre alvarez/RcMonahan, what support supplements have you been taking on cycle and what does your PCT regimen look like?
Sup hoopem6? I'm on CA cycle assist, hawthorn berry, taurine, fish oil, flax seed oil, opti-men, and vitamin C.

Pct- sns inhibit-e, sns reduce-xt, purus labs recycle, and a extra test booster ds activate xtreme, and some good ole' zma. I'm doing strictly oct, I'm not fooling with serms.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Yes, i'm sure it does. Any suggestions as to what else i should use?
I suggest get a all-in-one that reduces estrogen/boost testosterone. Like CA pct assist, iforce reversitol, AI post cycle support, or purus labs recycle. You already have inhibit-e, and a cortisol suppressor like, reduce xt, ds lean xtreme, CA supress-c. All 3 will be just fine for otc. But if want to do it that best way (since you did SD w/o any pct) I'll go with a serm. Like novla or clomid with a extra test booster, like the ones I mentioned above. You can find it, if google novla.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys? I'm going into my final week of h-drol. I'm running a 5 week cycle @ 50/50/50/75/75. This is my first ever ph/ds cycle, so I took it easy on dosing. Well I'm going to run a quick sum up so far

Results for the first 2 weeks- it just decent at first, nothing major. Notice muscle getting hard and defined on the first 3 days. Then it stayed the same (I'm also doing a cutting cycle.) So I expect that I wouldn't gain as much. Strength was okay, but endurance was pretty good. Nice pumps during workouts, it'll last all day. Toward the end of week 2, my muscles got fuller and dropped about 1% BF. Not bad for 2 weeks.

Week 3- about mid way through week 3, muscles is well defined, looking more cut up around the delts,abs,chest,traps, arms, and quads. Strength went up a notch, went from benching 225lbs 4x, to 225lbs 10x (on minimal carb intake round 50 all day.) Squats went up as well, repping 225 8x. And that's dosing 50mg through 3 weeks, I shut it up @ 75mg mid way and that's when the results started coming. H-drol is a slow process on gains, so be patient, it'll creep up on you.

Week 4 - I make a month tomorrow. @ 75mg, its been amazing. Aggression, strength, and endurance all went up. Lost about 2-3% BF so far (diet and cardio is the key, h-drol just helps it out.). Looking pretty cut up. Workouts were good, but started losing some stamina and had a hard time finishing workouts. Since I can't any stims or caffeine( learned my lession on day 6 lol) I added CL purple wraath for a intra-workout and it kicks ass!...great stamina/endurance. Focus was great as well, and strength went up about 10% on all lifts. 9 out of 10 on purple wraath.

Now entering week 5- I'm going to keep it 75mg, since I haven't experienced any side effects on the cycle so far. (Expect for a little bp issues, cause a took caffeine on the first week.) Looking to gain at least 1-2 extra lbs. I'm trying to finish strong and started increasing my protein intake, and increased my carbs at around 80 a day. Started at 177lbs, now 181lbs but dropped about 3% BF. Again I'm cutting, so I expect to gain 3-5lbs total. I will post my final write up on feb.30th, that's the last day. But its been a patient/great experience. Good job cel on h-drol for effectiness and minimal sides.
your total carbs for the day was 80? if so that is truly amazing not only are they the delivery system of protein for your muscles but they should be your energy source. Really impressive given your workout intensity and strenghth gains, you must have gotten real cut up.

I am interested to hear how PCT goes on that diet

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
Lol. Well, everyone is defferent. Some will find on stims/caffeine on cycle. I took a 5hrr energy shot pre-workout w/h-drol. I was fine during workout, got home and I felt hot flashes, then I caught an anxiety attack lol...almost fainted. But yea, bought some hawthorn berry, along CA cycle assist and been fine since, worst feeling ever.
d*mn dude i bet that was pretty rough. oh well, learn from your mistakes right? lol

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
I suggest get a all-in-one that reduces estrogen/boost testosterone. Like CA pct assist, iforce reversitol, AI post cycle support, or purus labs recycle. You already have inhibit-e, and a cortisol suppressor like, reduce xt, ds lean xtreme, CA supress-c. All 3 will be just fine for otc. But if want to do it that best way (since you did SD w/o any pct) I'll go with a serm. Like novla or clomid with a extra test booster, like the ones I mentioned above. You can find it, if google novla.
alright, thx man. that really helped out alot. Aren't nolva and clomid normally perscribed or a black market kinda thing tho?

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Dre, keep us updated - I'd also be interested in seeing how the rest of your cycle and PCT plays out.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
your total carbs for the day was 80? if so that is truly amazing not only are they the delivery system of protein for your muscles but they should be your energy source. Really impressive given your workout intensity and strenghth gains, you must have gotten real cut up.

I am interested to hear how PCT goes on that diet
Thanks edwitt. Yes 80 a day, I'm on a cycling keto diet, basically switching metabolism from carbs to fat. Doing so, my body uses fat for fuel, which provides me energy. Which is a good thing, since fat will be the first burn. Mon-fri is strictly healthy fat only (no red meat involed), then on the weekend, I keep my fat count low around 50-60 total grams a day, then I'll load up on carbs (good carbs). Doing so, I'm refilling my glycogen stores to the muscle, which provides me energy for the up coming week(s). I'm running it through pct, then ill get back to a normal diet. BF% is @ 8 percent now, trying to get it down to 6.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
d*mn dude i bet that was pretty rough. oh well, learn from your mistakes right? lol
Lol it was a horrible feeling. Learned my lesson, now I can share my experience lol. So if you are stimulant/caffeine sensitive, do not consume, stims on cycle!

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
alright, thx man. that really helped out alot. Aren't nolva and clomid normally perscribed or a black market kinda thing tho?
Welcome dude. Yes but you can find them w/o prescription. Just google it. It should be cheap. You start it right after the cycle is over (next day). You should run it like this

Novla- 20/20/10/10

Pct assist (highly recommended) - 6/6/6/6. (Split the doses am-pm)

That should be sufficient enough dude.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Dre, keep us updated - I'd also be interested in seeing how the rest of your cycle and PCT plays out.
Will do hoopem6. I'll post mid-way through the final week. Thanks for your interest dude.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Took the day off today, I was a little under the weather. But thank god that it didn't hit me hard lol, could've worked out but is better to recoup and get back to business tomorrow.I also ordered some primeforce lean green and NOW super anti-oxidants from nutraplanet. Both are great anti-oxidants, I hgihly recommend this for fat lost/health purposes. I will udate later on this week.

'there are those who dream and wish and there are those who dream and work'

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Well...only 4 days left...honestly, I don't not want to get off! Lol. The results is starting pour. People at the gym are asking what am I on but you can't let everyone know you're sercrets. Some things, you have to keep to yourself, ever heard of that saying " a teacher never shows the student everything!" Lol. Well anyways, h-drol has been a slow and patient process but with time, you'll get your moneys worth (including money spent on vitamins, supports, efas, etc.) I'm at 182lbs, dropped about 3% BF total. Strenght is good, probably could've been great if I had bulked up. Today was a great workout, I did legs and traps, plus 25mins H.I.T cardio. Tomorrow shoulders/arms/forarms and ab and maybe 20min speed rope. I'm just going to enjoy the last 4 days!...well, here's how my pct looks like, care free to critique.

Purus labs recycle
Sns inhibit-e
Driven sports lean xtreme
Driven sports activate xtreme (for extra boost)
Dymatize z force
Sns magnesium creatine chelate (great creatine, no water retention)
CA cycle assist
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
Mhp activate sport (between opti-men and this...idk both 10 on my book)
CL purple wraath
And others supps lol...I honest spent about 400 on this cycle but is worth every penny. I will update on Tuesday, as everything good, must come to a end...****!..lol

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Well...only 4 days left...honestly, I don't not want to get off! Lol. The results is starting pour. People at the gym are asking what am I on but you can't let everyone know you're sercrets. Some things, you have to keep to yourself, ever heard of that saying " a teacher never shows the student everything!" Lol. Well anyways, h-drol has been a slow and patient process but with time, you'll get your moneys worth (including money spent on vitamins, supports, efas, etc.) I'm at 182lbs, dropped about 3% BF total. Strenght is good, probably could've been great if I had bulked up. Today was a great workout, I did legs and traps, plus 25mins H.I.T cardio. Tomorrow shoulders/arms/forarms and ab and maybe 20min speed rope. I'm just going to enjoy the last 4 days!...well, here's how my pct looks like, care free to critique.

Purus labs recycle
Sns inhibit-e
Driven sports lean xtreme
Driven sports activate xtreme (for extra boost)
Dymatize z force
Sns magnesium creatine chelate (great creatine, no water retention)
CA cycle assist
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
Mhp activate sport (between opti-men and this...idk both 10 on my book)
CL purple wraath
And others supps lol...I honest spent about 400 on this cycle but is worth every penny. I will update on Tuesday, as everything good, must come to a end...****!..lol
Thanks for the update bro!

PCT looks good as far as OTC is concerned. However, both test boosters are not necessary.

Two quick questions: 1) Have you experienced any sides? 2) What was your dosing (time-split) for H-Drol and CA?

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update bro!

PCT looks good as far as OTC is concerned. However, both test boosters are not necessary.

Two quick questions: 1) Have you experienced any sides? 2) What was your dosing (time-split) for H-Drol and CA?
What up HPm6? I know is not necessary but it wouldn't hurt lol. As far as sides goes, I can really say that for the most part, I haven't experienced any..some minor head aches here and there and that's if I haven't drink water or ate for awhile. But no acne and libido is strong. 75mg is safe and effective, next time, I'm running it @ 50/75/75/75/75. My dosing times are like this:

7am - h-drol (breakfast)
11am - cycle assist
3-4pm - h-drol (pre-workout)
7pm - cycle assist (dinner)
I space CA and hdrol 4hrs apart to make sure it dosent interfere with each other. You can space it 3 hrs but I go for 4hrs.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
So today SUPPOSE to be my last day of h-drol to complete my 5week cycle..but I was thinking of running it to 6 weeks. Is a tough decision, only because of risk. Some ppl run 5, while some run 6. Besides my cycle has been more on the mild side. I dose it @ 50/50/50/75/75...one more week @ 75 wouldn't hurt. Compare to ppl who run it @ 50/75/75/75/100/100? Idk, I will think about it. Health over anything comes first. Opinions are appreciated guys. I will make my decision tonight.

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
So today SUPPOSE to be my last day of h-drol to complete my 5week cycle..but I was thinking of running it to 6 weeks. Is a tough decision, only because of risk. Some ppl run 5, while some run 6. Besides my cycle has been more on the mild side. I dose it @ 50/50/50/75/75...one more week @ 75 wouldn't hurt. Compare to ppl who run it @ 50/75/75/75/100/100? Idk, I will think about it. Health over anything comes first. Opinions are appreciated guys. I will make my decision tonight.
If you haven't been experiencing any sides, and have enough support supp's to continue, I say go for it man.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
yeaaa deff would always recomend to at least have a serm on hand....

and for whoever said they arnt using anything for support.... at least grab some milk thistle man save your liver. Its not like u can feel whether its being harmed or not. and btw it is.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't been experiencing any sides, and have enough support supp's to continue, I say go for it man.
Lol yea, really thinking about it now. I haven't experienced any sides and I do have more than half of cycle assist left from my 2nd bottle. Im also running it with some extra hawthorn berries, milk thistle, and all my efa's. So I'm well supported. I ran 50mg too long and regreting it! Lol...I souldve went with 50mg for the 1st and maybe 2nd week. My only problem, is that I want to keep it OTC and not SERM...do you think six weeks require a serm @ 50/50/50/75/75/75?

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
yeaaa deff would always recomend to at least have a serm on hand....

and for whoever said they arnt using anything for support.... at least grab some milk thistle man save your liver. Its not like u can feel whether its being harmed or not. and btw it is.
You're right JE. I'm running CA with some extra milk thistle and hawthorn berries. Im Also running now super anti-oxidants, primeforce lean green, mhp activate sports multi, ON flax, and fish oil..I do not play with ds cycles, even if its mild. This is my first ds cycle so, I have to be extra precautionary. Better safe, than sorry.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
absoutly. and as for asking if u need a serm, id say yes. It seems that for h-drol, ppl needing serms is like 50/50. Id rather have it and not need it then be stuck without it. you can always just run like 40/20/20/10 n be in great shape

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
absoutly. and as for asking if u need a serm, id say yes. It seems that for h-drol, ppl needing serms is like 50/50. Id rather have it and not need it then be stuck without it. you can always just run like 40/20/20/10 n be in great shape
If absolutely necessary, or if you are prone to gyno, Nolva at 20/20/10/10 is sufficient.

However, I do not believe one is necessary for H-Drol (especially at your dosages). CEL reps have expressed this opinion countless times, in countless threads. For a PH that doesn't aromatize, or lead to increased estrogen, why use a product that could potentially prove to be more damaging than the H-Drol itself?

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
If absolutely necessary, or if you are prone to gyno, Nolva at 20/20/10/10 is sufficient.

However, I do not believe one is necessary for H-Drol (especially at your dosages). CEL reps have expressed this opinion countless times, in countless threads. For a PH that doesn't aromatize, or lead to increased estrogen, why use a product that could potentially prove to be more damaging than the H-Drol itself?
I read that also. It dosent aromatize, like other "stronger" compounds. Some say that it takes a toll on the HTPA but some say it dosent. And that otc, in some cases are sufficient enough to recover properly. I'm sticking with my otc line-up but if I have to run a SERM, I was thinking clomid since it has less sides than novla. I'll keep you posted, my running it to 6 weeks instead. Is not like I'm over doing it. So my cycle is ending like this 50/50/50/75/75/75....what do you think? Did I extend 50 too long or is fine?

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I found this site through google. And for precautionary reason, ill pick up clomid instead, since its a 'safe' drug, with minimal sides. Novla seems harsh dude...just scared of that lol.

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I found this site through google. And for precautionary reason, ill pick up clomid instead, since its a 'safe' drug, with minimal sides. Novla seems harsh dude...just scared of that lol.
Nolva's proven tried and true, actually. Take note: I was not discouraging having a SERM on hand in my previous post, but stating that you probably won't need one in your situation.

Also, I will be running H-Drol for six weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. When doing so, you will use 119 of the 120 capsules (two bottles).

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Nolva's proven tried and true, actually. Take note: I was not discouraging having a SERM on hand in my previous post, but stating that you probably won't need one in your situation.

Also, I will be running H-Drol for six weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. When doing so, you will use 119 of the 120 capsules (two bottles).
That's the cycle I should've ran. Next time, I'll run exactly the same way. Well, this is my first cycle, so 50/50/50/75/75/75 wasn't bad...I probably would've gotten quicker results if dosed at 75 on week 2. Good luck with your cycle and make sure to space h drol and support supps 4 hrs apart..and consuming it with any efa (fish ,flax oil, even peanut butter) will absorbed h drol quicker.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
And for that 1 remaining pill HP...dose it @ 100mg for the last day lol.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

1)aromatize= test converting to estrogen= increase estrogen= same thing.
2) when they say it doesnt aromatize, they mean the actual compound itself, you not going to swallow it n have some convert to estrogen. Many aromitization based gyno problems occur after you stop taking the compound. thats why you take nolva/clomid AFTER your cycle.
3) Most CEL phs don't aromatize, but that doesn't mean you don't need a SERM.
ex. m-drol: doesnt aromatize.... DEFF NEED A SERM!!!

and btw... there are just as many studies saying clomid can cause harm when taken for several weeks...

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
1)aromatize= test converting to estrogen= increase estrogen= same thing.
2) when they say it doesnt aromatize, they mean the actual compound itself, you not going to swallow it n have some convert to estrogen. Many aromitization based gyno problems occur after you stop taking the compound. thats why you take nolva/clomid AFTER your cycle.
3) Most CEL phs don't aromatize, but that doesn't mean you don't need a SERM.
ex. m-drol: doesnt aromatize.... DEFF NEED A SERM!!!

and btw... there are just as many studies saying clomid can cause harm when taken for several weeks...
Nice break down. I read the h-drol bible out of tunedsports.com (great info on all ph/ds) and it said the same. Otc can be sufficient if its done right but the most effective way is a serm. But it does say that, serms bring their own sides, which is a turn off by many. For h-drol, they recommend a serm but does not require one. Only for stage 3 and 4 compounds, like havoc and m-drol require serms. Only when h-drol is stacked with a non-methylated compound like bold, 11-oxo, furazadrol requires serms or if its dosed higher than 75mg. H-drol is a stage 2 compound, so otc should be sufficient enough for a 6 week pct regimen.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
good ****. ive never heard of that bible thing, deff gonna check it out.

from personal experience nolva at low doses doesnt carry to many sides, at least less then you would get from not running it at all. gl on ur cycle dude..... run a log on it

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
good ****. ive never heard of that bible thing, deff gonna check it out.

from personal experience nolva at low doses doesnt carry to many sides, at least less then you would get from not running it at all. gl on ur cycle dude..... run a log on it
Thanks man. I have 5 days left, trying to enjoy it lol. I'm ordering nolva to be safe and hopefully I wouldn't need to run it.

And yea, check it out. Its tunedsports.com. it has great information on every 'legal' oral ds/ph cycle. It breaks down the dosage, sides, benefits, duration, OTC, SERM, support supps, and stacks. Great stuff. It helped me out significantly...spread the word.

F

flipsry09

Awards
hmm why didn't you taper down to end your cycle? 50/50/75/75/50 sounds better

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the thread flip! Lol. I thought about it but I'm making up for it, cause in week 2 I taper down to 25mg for 3 days, I had some bp issues that was totally my fault, so got precautious. But spiked back up to 50mg after I felt comfortable and confident that I'm okay. Really, I wish I would've ran it 50/75/75/75/75/75..cause honestly @ 50mg is almost worthless.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

theres no reason to taper down the last week, you mind as well keep ur stength up before pct.

and dre, how were your gains in mass and strength from this? im planning on running a quick h-drol cycle at the end of this summer to cut up from a bulking one im about to start...

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
theres no reason to taper down the last week, you mind as well keep ur stength up before pct.

and dre, how were your gains in mass and strength from this? im planning on running a quick h-drol cycle at the end of this summer to cut up from a bulking one im about to start...
That's cool man, is great for cutting and recomp. I doing a cutting cycle now, didn't really gain mass..more like muscle mass but I did get cut up. I was at 12% bf before this at 177, now I'm 9% bf at 181lbs and I'm 6'1..not bad. But if I had gone with more of a lean bulk, probably would've gained much more mass and strength. My strength now is good, went from benching 225lbs 4x to 22510x..so overall, pretty good cycle. Next time I'm running it @ 50/75/75/75/75/75 on a lean bulk winter cycle but again, I might as well, alternate h-drol with p-mag since their both similar but p-mag is a slighly better bulker. You will enjoy this on a cutting cycle. You won't need as much cardio, since hdrol will dry u up but make sure to have a clean low carb diet while trying to cut.

F

flipsry09

Awards
i was planning on doing 50/75/75/75/50..most ph's its usually smart to taperdown

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
sweet dude. good too hear, cant wait to do it