Noob: First H-drol cycle

yoss

Awards
I wish there was a newbie section, sorry for posting stupid questions that get asked over and over again. Anyway I'm thinking of running my first cycle at the beginning of April , H-drol because its reputedly mild and safe. I'm 26, 5'8 and 165 and looking to bulk up some for the summer , I'm a fairly dedicated runner(10 years now) but I'm hoping that won't cancel out any potential gains. I consider myself a hard gainer but I've been able to put on weight and size while still running in the past. I'm not trying to shortcut I just feel like experimenting basically.

My plan for the cycle is 50mg for 4 weeks + anabolic innovations cycle support

PCT - Tamoxifen or Toremifine(depending on reccomdenation) for 30 days, this **** seems hard to get but I have a slight disposition towards gyno already I don't want to risk doing it wrong. I also thought I'd add bulk nettle root , horny goat weed and grape seed(cycle and pct) as an antioxidant

I'm doing all the other regular stuff full time of course , protein, creatine, BCAA's, Omega 3's, ZMA + a multi

I'm begging for some feedback , especially if I should add any additional support or stack or if Tamoxifen or Toremifine is better. Also looking for opinions on how soon H-drol is likely to be scheduled out and if citrates are closer to black than gray - legality is an issue due to my profession

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H-drol because its reputedly mild and safe.
I'm not trying to shortcut I just feel like experimenting basically.
Although I have not run an hdrol cycle, I would like to discredit the comment about H-drol being safe. Although potentially less sides that a "harsher" PH, it is still a Pro-hormone. Make sure that you research its usage to hell before purchase. Also you havnt mentioned how your actual lifting is. Someone could be very athletic and healthy, but not ready for a prohormone.

yoss

Awards
Sorry I meant safer than the only other oral steroid that hasn't been banned, Superdrol. At least lower toxicity, although I have yet to see any information with proof positive of lasting liver damage from methylated orals. As far as my lifting goes I've been in the gym for 2 years , most seriously the last 12 months but I only added compound exercises such as deadlifts,squats and pullups/chins in the last 6. Big difference but things seem to be slowing down lately - I know I can get further along naturally but honestly I want to give PH's a shot before they are gone forever , I'll have to throw my H-drol in the trash once its scheduled.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to throw my H-drol in the trash once its scheduled.
Well like I said, I havn't run a cycle of H-drol, so I cant help you to much. But if it becomes scheduled no need to throw it out, I plan on grabbing some Sdrol just to have post-ban.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish there was a newbie section, sorry for posting stupid questions that get asked over and over again. Anyway I'm thinking of running my first cycle at the beginning of April , H-drol because its reputedly mild and safe. I'm 26, 5'8 and 165 and looking to bulk up some for the summer , I'm a fairly dedicated runner(10 years now) but I'm hoping that won't cancel out any potential gains. I consider myself a hard gainer but I've been able to put on weight and size while still running in the past. I'm not trying to shortcut I just feel like experimenting basically.

My plan for the cycle is 50mg for 4 weeks + anabolic innovations cycle support

PCT - Tamoxifen or Toremifine(depending on reccomdenation) for 30 days, this **** seems hard to get but I have a slight disposition towards gyno already I don't want to risk doing it wrong. I also thought I'd add bulk nettle root , horny goat weed and grape seed(cycle and pct) as an antioxidant

I'm doing all the other regular stuff full time of course , protein, creatine, BCAA's, Omega 3's, ZMA + a multi

I'm begging for some feedback , especially if I should add any additional support or stack or if Tamoxifen or Toremifine is better, PM's w/citrate sources are welcome too. Also looking for opinions on how soon H-drol is likely to be scheduled out and if citrates are closer to black than gray - legality is an issue due to my profession
I would edit your post about asking for a source. Read the rules it's very clear.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I meant safer than the only other oral steroid that hasn't been banned, Superdrol. At least lower toxicity, although I have yet to see any information with proof positive of lasting liver damage from methylated orals. As far as my lifting goes I've been in the gym for 2 years , most seriously the last 12 months but I only added compound exercises such as deadlifts,squats and pullups/chins in the last 6. Big difference but things seem to be slowing down lately - I know I can get further along naturally but honestly I want to give PH's a shot before they are gone forever , I'll have to throw my H-drol in the trash once its scheduled.
first off, just cause of PH/DS gets scheduled doesn't mean you have to throw them in the garbage. That would be a terrible waste of money. When the word of the jan 4th ban came by buddy dropped a few hundred stocking up. Ethical? possible not, but theres a time and place for ethics, and you need to evaluate the risks.
I DO NOT recommend you use a cycle. It would be a terrible waste. As far as i'm concerned if you haven't been squatting or dead lifting,(granted it wasn't a medical reason) your training wasn't sound enough.
What does your split and diet look like?
And if you feel like you can still grow naturally why wouldnt you try that first? Just cause you hit a sticking point doesn't mean go hormonal, it means train harder, change things up.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I usually just read everyone's review and rarely post anything, so here's my experience with H-Drol... Not worth the crash... I used proper PCT, ate super clean, trained super hard during the cycle and after it and still lost all the gains that I made. That aside, while on H-Drol I couldnt sleep for **** cause of the elevated blood pressure... I am by no means an expert on designers/PH's by any means and have taken my share of legal, and illegal substances and for me this was by far the worst experience that I have ever had...Everyone is different, and most of us meat heads take the "**** it, that wont happen to me" approach, so hopefully your experience is more positive than mine was...Good luck and pump away brother

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually just read everyone's review and rarely post anything, so here's my experience with H-Drol... Not worth the crash... I used proper PCT, ate super clean, trained super hard during the cycle and after it and still lost all the gains that I made. That aside, while on H-Drol I couldnt sleep for **** cause of the elevated blood pressure... I am by no means an expert on designers/PH's by any means and have taken my share of legal, and illegal substances and for me this was by far the worst experience that I have ever had...Everyone is different, and most of us meat heads take the "**** it, that wont happen to me" approach, so hopefully your experience is more positive than mine was...Good luck and pump away brother
How'd you dose it, and how long of a run was it?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I also saw this as the missing key information. What exactly did your cycle look like?
x3
i've come across rare causes of mild lethargy from h-drol. As far as losing your gains, what was your training and diet on PCT? Just because you use proper PCT doesn't mean you can easy off training and diet. Its especially important to keep this up through PCT so gains are kept.

yoss

Awards
If I get caught with a scheduled substance I just flushed my career down the toilet and sitting across from a polygraph examiner isn't that unusual. I'm not sure I could get my mind straight about having tam or tor even. (I fixed my first post by the way, sorry noob) - my splits are a little weird because I work 4 10's on graveyard(for 5 years even) but it looks a little like
monday - off
tuesday - 30-60 min run(I am a runner.) -
deads (once a week)
situps/pushups
chinups
shoulder press
flys (dumbbell,machine,cable whatever i feel like)
bench,chest press or dumbbell press
tan(haha)
weds - 20 min of intervals(runner remember)
squats, usually bar but sometimes leg press
calf raises
situps/pushups
good mornings or a worthless life fitness machine
rows(random)
pullups
reverse grip curls

thurs off and repeat basically - I throw in other stuff like pull overs but I have a wife and kids + I'm busy I try to focus on fundamentals

Nutrition is a little off too because I'm on a reverse schedule but it starts with a large dinner-style homemade meal, I have a 7ft long chest freezer full of meat , I bring a homemade gainer to work , oats/protein powder/pb/soy milk since i'm lactose intolerant and I know that its net estrogenic - lunch is usually more of what I had for breakfast , I go to the gym , then after a protein shake whatever other supps I'm taking and then I try to eat another 500-1000 cals before I sleep, this is pretty often peanut butter related - Its not ideal to workout and eat before sleeping but there's just no other way with my schedule - I've been making solid steady gains in weight and size but slowing down my 5k times which I figure is just pure physics.

I'm not expecting h-drol to magically make me huge, so much of what I do is contrary to bodybuilding canon I don't expect much at all. I wasn't even thinking of orals until my friend started an epistane cycle this month and said he was enjoying it - basically like I said I want to give it a shot before the door is closed on it for me forever - but if the consensus is that I shouldn't risk ruining my body for nothing or the consensus is that citrtates are black market drugs and necessary for PCT I'll just be getting rid of the h-drol and try some natty stuff thats probably bunk down the road instead.

I just want to add in *thank you* to everyone who has replied

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply...I ran hdrol for 6 weeks and I think if i remember right I dosed 25/50/50/75/75/50... Everyone is different and I am not trying to trash any products out there, just wanted to give my experience with hdrol...Right now Im taking hghup and have been on for 2.5 weeks...So far, its too early to tell, but Im hoping its a solid supp...