Candle25's Test E/Dbol Buking Cyle #2

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
GOAL:
Gain maximum LBM while minimizing fat gain.
EXPERIENCE:
WORKOUT:
*I am going to alternate powerlifting one week and bodybuilding the next for the entire cycle.

Mon
Squats 4set
Hack Squats 3set
Leg Ext 2set
Leg Curls 3set
SLDL 3set
Crunches 6set

Tues
Flat Bench Press 4set
Incline Bench Press 3set
Flat Flys 3set

Wen
Dead Lifts 3set
Bent Rows 3set
Pullups 3set
Seated Rows 3set
Crunches 6set

Thurs
Military Press 3set
Front Raise 3set
Side Lats 3set
Rear Lats 3set
Shrugs 3set
Upright Rows 3set
Calf Raise Standing 3set
Calf Raise Hack 3set

Fri
Curls 3set
Rev Curls 3set
Forearm Curls 3set
Rev Forearm 3set
Close Grip Bench 3set
Skullcrushers 3 set
Crunches 6set

Sat
Rest

Sun
Rest
NUTRITION:
The plan right now is as follows:
Calorie breakdown: 35P/35C/30F training days & 40P/30C/30F off days.
Week 1-2 3500cal
Week 3-4 4000cal
Week 5-10 4300cal
* I might go up to 4500 depending on how things are looking with fat gain.

Carbs will be eaten mostly before 2PM and around wo. The rest will be protein & fat.

Supplements
ON Whey protein (post wo)
Dextrose (post wo)
EAA's (post wo)
Vit C (throughout day, pre, & post wo)
B complex (lunch)
Multi Vit (breakfast)
Creatine (post wo)

AAS Stack
1-12 500mg enan
1-4 30mg dbol ed
8-12 40mg dbol ed
6-14 500iu HCG 2x a week
16 PCT
Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
13-16 Clen 40,40,40,60,60,60,80,80,80,100,100,100,80,80,80,60,60,60,40,40,40
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:

Last edited:

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I am 6'1" 195lb's and I still feel relatively small. Just curious what you did the first time around to end up at 180lbs. I am not criticizing at all just wondering what the situation is as I plan on running my first cycle next winter. Thanks!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
My first bulk was the Anabol/Megabol stack from Big Cat. There were better things around but I was new to this then. I went from 164lbs 13%BF to 200lbs 18%BF. Then I cut using a 1T/4AD & M5-aa stack that I made. There is a thread on that in the cycles forum. That got me to where I am now.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck on this cycle Candle. You should see some good results with this being your first aas cycle.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I will be starting Sun. I set this thread up early so I'd know what the plan was...lol. I think it will go well too. My body seems to react well with chemicals and such. ;)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 174

Here is a link to my diet to start off with: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

Nothing is really going on yet. It was hard at the gym today since I took off all last week. I had to really push myself. I had a good wo though. My first inject went well. It was painless and quite easy. I used the 5/8" in the delt...lol. It was just my luck that I nicked a vein. When I pulled the pin out a few drops of blood came out. Now I have a bruise the size of a quarter around the injection sight. It's slightly sore but I can live with it.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weight: 178.75

Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

It is still very early but I think I'm seeing some chage from the dbol already. I seem to be "thickening up". I guess this is the begining of the bloat that I hear so much about. I cycled back on creatine as well so that is prob having its effect too. I'm almost out of creatine so I'll need to buy some more soon. I just use plain old micronized creatine. It's cheap and effective.

I feel great mentaly. I haven't seen any noticable difference in libido. Unfortunatly I have caught whatever my girl had recently. My throat is getting sore. I hate getting sick during a cycle. If it gets worse I'll go to the doc and get a few shots.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Weight: 181

Things are going great. My strength is way up and I feel great. I read in a dbol profile that users report a feeling of well being. I totally agree with that! My weight has really been shooting up too. I've gained 2.5lbs in 9 days. I'm still looking lean and cut as well.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How do you like the dbol pumps, I personally didn't care for em too much. Plus dbol made me tired as hell all the time, much worse than m1t

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I love it. I read that one of the anabolic properties is increased red blood cell production. That would explain the pumps. I haven't noticed any lethargy. I'm pretty laid back most of the time anyhow.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Weight: 182.75

Another great wo today. I'm really sore this week because I'm in the powerlifting week. I got 410 for 3 reps on dead lifts today. Not too bad I suppose. I think I'm starting to feel the lethargy that Jarconis mentioned. It could also be due to me pushing myself so hard as well. All this grape fruit I'm eating is giving me heart burn too...lol. I'ts worth it for the life extension of the dbol though.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Weight: 183.25

Damn things mare going great! My weight is going up nicely and my body compisition is canging for the better too. I'm still not seeing any bloat, but I am really thickening up. My strenght is going way up as well. I got 120lbs on BB curls today for 5 reps on my 3rd set. Vascularity is good too. I saved the best for last though...lol. The Test E has started doing its thing. How do I know? Well....my libido is back through the roof again. I stay sprung more than the diving board at the public pool! :)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Weight: 184

Today's diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25 . * The weekend ratio of macronutrients differ than the week days because I don't train on weekends. Also, if you want to see any other days diet just use the arrows beside the date to scroll.

I got a new camera so I thought I'd post some pics I just took. Enjoy...lol

Attachments

propho

Awards
  • Established
damn bro you are gaining mad weight.. keep up the great work.. i'm always stuck at 175.. and i'm a lil more than 6'1 my goal of 200 seems impossible =( but you got way less BF than me..

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I know...lol. I love it. I was up to 200 on my last bulk but my BF was at 18+%. I don't think this is fat that I'm gaining. You can tell that in the picks I think. I'm sure alot is water, but I have gained alot of solid mass. I've gotten 1" on my quads, 0.5" on bis, and grerat gains everywhere since the 14th. My waist is still 32.5" too. (How do ya like that Bigpete?;))

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Looking real good Candle! Making great progress. I would love to do a cycle like yours. I just need to hold off for a while, until I make my career change. Once that happens, look out! :D

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I had a buddy that ran this same exact cycle that ended a few days ago. He didn't get much out of it. I think it was because he didn't put any effort into his diet. It's all about diet.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Weight: 186

Today'd diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

I'm in my bodybuilding program this week so I have no heavy lifts to report. Everything is still going great though. My libido has gone completly crazy! I get sprung very easily. My strength is still improving too. I feel much more motivated. Today was chest and I was able to push myself to get more reps than normal. I'm very happy so far. I am not seeing any of the androgenic sides, but the compounds I'm using aren't very androgenic anyhow.

Yesterday something funny happened at the gym. I was doing some hack squats on a machine. All the weigh it has on it is 250lbs and I was pushing it on my 3rd set. All of the sudden I fly back in the sled and I hear BOOM! The damn cable had snapped & all 250lbs smashed down on the floor...lol. Everyone in the gym stoped what they were doing and looked at me for a few minutes. The people that work htere came running over and were asking if i were OK. I said I was and as long as they would have the thing fixed by next week I wouldn't sue...HA!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Weight: 186.5

Todat's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

Some of you might have already known this, but yesterday I droped a lid to a desicator jar and it shattered. My finger got cut open and a huge peice stabed in my leg. It isn't painful but it gets in the way when I wo. Today was shoulder day and I noticed that I'm getting great vascualrity in my delts and chest. The weight increases are still coming on strong too.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
How's the strength gains coming along bro?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Very nicely. I'm only 3 weeks in so everything is kind of just kicking in. I'm just getting back to my prior Bulking lifts now. After I finished my last cut I lost some strength. I don't know if it is mental or what, but I'm able to push well past where I might normaly stop during sets. I know Test E & Dbol aren't very androgenic but I really feel motivated when I lift.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Weight: 186.75

My weight seems to be slowing down. I'll have my fat checked in a week and if it hasn't went up much and my gains have slowed, I will increse my cals to 4600/day. Lifts are great. I did legs today and got 390 for 2 reps on my 4th set. I also curled 150 twice just to see if I could do it. I'm feeling great but the lethargy is getting worse. I feel kind of sleepy all the time. My libido is still freaking out...lol. I feel like I can't have enough sex.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Weight: 189.5

I am as happy as could be! First of all, I had an awesome wo today. I got 430lbs on my 4th set of dead lifts for 2 reps. That is a personal record for me. My weight is doing great as well. I am up a good bit from when I started. The most awesome thing is that I had my fat checked today.....and it is at 8.1%!!!!!! That means that I have lost 1.07lbs of fat and have gained 12lbs of lean mass since I started this cycle! My strength is still going up as well.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Weight: 188

Things are still going well. I cycled off dbol yesterday. I can already tell a difference. The lethargy is subsiding and my strength is decreasing as well. I'm considering running dbol in weeks 9 & 10. I've seen others do it on other boards. I can't see a problem with it. Dbol has a short halflife and I will have been off it for 4 weeks if I run it again at that time. Here are some pics from my last day on dbol and a roll up in excell of the last 7 months of my diet. Just click on the different tabs to see the graphed weight trends and such.

Attachments

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Weight: 189

I skiped the gym today. I'm super tired from seeing POD at Sloss Furnace last night. I'll wo tomorrow. I'm posting because I'm a little concerned. I can tell that I'm getting some bloat in my fingers. That happens when I drink alcohol but I haven't. I'm worried that there might be some estrogen issues going on. I'll give it a few days and if the bloat continues I'll treat it with Nolva. Anyone else have this happen on a test cycle?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
The bloat has went down some now that I got some rest. I have my water intake for the last 8 months or so posted in the excel zip a few threads up. I drink an average of 2-3L/day. That has been a constsnt though. The only thing that has changed recently is that I cycled off dbol. As you know I brew my own gear and it is from a very reputible suplier. I don't think there is any chance of it being fake. So there should be a solid 500mg/week of Test E floating around in my body. I noticed the same type of bloat when I was in New Orleans and drank a little alcohol. I believe the bloat then was from increased estrogen from the alcohol. I haven't drank lately though. I did miss a lot of sleep however. I think things are ok now. I'll just keep an eye on it in case.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I just know how hot it has been in our neck of the woods the last week or so.. and

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'll second that. It has been super hot...lol.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Todays' Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

Well this week is powerlifting week and I got to see if I lost any strength. The answer is NO! It seems that I have acctualy gotten stronger. I got 385 on my 4th set of squats for 4 reps. I was only able to do that 2 times week before last. I also went up to 150lbs on reverse leg curls ( I've never curled that much weight my hams). All my lifts today were great IMO. Energy is going well too. Yes....my libido is still like a juvinile rabbit...lol.

I have also decided that I will be running Dbol in the last 2 weeks of my cycle. I think that will be a nice lead out. The only downfall I'm seeing is that I will be cycling off 2 things instead of 1. However, the dbol should play out well before the enanthate esters of the test and still work for a smooth transition into PCT.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Weight: 188.25

Things are going great! My strength is going up by the day. I got 500lbs for 1 rep on my 4th set of DL yesterday! I have my incline bench up to 185 for 6 reps. I'm loving this. I have been getting some heavier androgenic sides now as well. Some acne on my upper back and my face gets oily rather easily. My weight has still ben fluctuating, but I think I'm over the dbol completely now. If I don't start gaining again soon I will up the cals to 4800/day.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 41

Weight: 188.5

My weight is at a standstill. I started the HCG today. I would have sooner but it took forever to get it...lol. My lifts are still looking good and BF is low.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice thread so far, and awesome spreadsheet... you make that design yourself or is it based off of a template... you mind if I copy it and use it for myself? :D

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I made it and anyone that wants to can use it. It is helpful to me to see the trends in how certain diet actions or training has on my body.

fiddler

Awards
Nice thread so far, and awesome spreadsheet... you make that design yourself or is it based off of a template... you mind if I copy it and use it for myself? :D
what spreadsheet?

fiddler

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to keep the fitday links up. My PC at home is down and I've been busy lately...lol

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 44

I hurt my back doing Dl's yesterday! I'm in a lot of pain right now. It must have been a wrong move because I was only lifting 320lbs. I went ahead and did arms today at home. I have a photoshoot Sun and I need to get rested for it. Here are some pics from my wo:

Attachments

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 51

Things are still going great. I've decided to run this cycle 12 weeks so I can end on a 4 week dbol close. My strenght is still up. I am having hella acne now that I started HCG. I'm starting to use an astrogent to treat it. My libido has lessend somewhat now as well. I'm eating 4800 cals/day now to try and get over this standstill I've hit.

fiddler

Awards
Day 51

Things are still going great. I've decided to run this cycle 12 weeks so I can end on a 4 week dbol close. My strenght is still up. I am having hella acne now that I started HCG. I'm starting to use an astrogent to treat it. My libido has lessend somewhat now as well. I'm eating 4800 cals/day now to try and get over this standstill I've hit.
hey candle,

how's your back doing?

fiddler

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
It's prob 95% healed. I tried the pressure thing you told me about and it worked! I appreciate the hell out of the advice bro.

Tbird006

Awards
That's why I like this board better than any other board
I could never get this at Bb.com

fiddler

Awards
It's prob 95% healed. I tried the pressure thing you told me about and it worked! I appreciate the hell out of the advice bro.
glad to hear it bro. i know how bad back pain can be, lower or upper.

and to think that i used to have to roll over in bed in the the morning and push myself up, painfully, and then try to get out of bed... :(

just remember to do this when you feel a twinge. no need to wait for i don't want to move because it hurts so much...

i looked into this from brawn book by the guy that publishes hardgainer magazine. never thought it would work but i am sure glad i tried it. no more back pain, muscle pain or anything of that nature... :)

fiddler

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 54

Weight: 191

Things are going well. I started back on the dbol yesterday at 40mg/day. I can already feel a big difference. Dbol has to be one of my favorite AAS. My body fat is up but I can live with it. My lifts are going great as well. I broke the safety catches on the squat rack yesterday. I hate cheap equipment! I could have been hurt. I was doing 385 on my 4th set and was on my 5th rep. My lower back gave out and I started leaning forward. I couldn't stop and had to dump the weight. When it landed on the safety catch it snapped it right off!

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 54

Weight: 191

Things are going well. I started back on the dbol yesterday at 40mg/day. I can already feel a big difference. Dbol has to be one of my favorite AAS. My body fat is up but I can live with it. My lifts are going great as well. I broke the safety catches on the squat rack yesterday. I hate cheap equipment! I could have been hurt. I was doing 385 on my 4th set and was on my 5th rep. My lower back gave out and I started leaning forward. I couldn't stop and had to dump the weight. When it landed on the safety catch it snapped it right off!

What gym do you lift at?? I would sue the crap out of them :)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember the name...lol. It's in part of a hospital complex.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How many days does it take for you to "feel" the dbol once you start it?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I can feel it the 1st day I start taking it. I love the stuff...lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
candle25 Cycle Logs 49