Pre/post workout supps while on cycle

BIG MEATY

Awards
Quick question here. Been hunting around for quite a while on here and can't find my answer, although I'm sure it's been addressed a thousand times.

Do I need to cycle OFF all my pre and post workout supps before and during a Havoc cycle? (or any cycle for that matter)

Currently taking:
Pre-workout- USP labs Jacked/Whey
Post workout-Kre-Alkyln/Beta Alanine/Vit C and E/ Whey of course

Other staple supps throughout day: Fish/flax oil/ multivitamin, glucosamine/chondroitin, whey.

I already know I need Cycle Support and PCT stuff, just wondering if I need to stop the stimulants/NO and creatine.

Thanks to whoever can help

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
your post workout supplements are fine, although you wont need the kre-alkyln. you shouldnt need any creatine at all while on cycle for that matter, save it for your pct to help you retain your gains. as for pre-workout, you need to stop using jacked, along with any other stimulants you take in throughout the day, as caffeine or stimulant related can cause a spike in your blood pressure. for pre-wo perhaps you could simply consume a shake with whey and carbs to fuel your workout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i was gonna say pretty much everything ^^^^^ said till i read what he said lol just watch your BP when ur on a PH with a pre workout and all that. mine tends to spike rapidly. also, during PCT, u may wanna throw in Prime WITH PROPER PCT not as PCT lol Prime will help you keep your strength gains and if diet and proper PCT and training are in place, it will give you more. if u need help on decided PCT PM me or post on here.i always have PCT and everything in place before i even start a cycle as most ppl on here do this as well. but as far as on cycle, it looks good. u can keep creatine if you want, just drink plenty of water since it will be used on cycle.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna say pretty much everything ^^^^^ said till i read what he said lol just watch your BP when ur on a PH with a pre workout and all that. mine tends to spike rapidly. also, during PCT, u may wanna throw in Prime WITH PROPER PCT not as PCT lol Prime will help you keep your strength gains and if diet and proper PCT and training are in place, it will give you more. if u need help on decided PCT PM me or post on here.i always have PCT and everything in place before i even start a cycle as most ppl on here do this as well. but as far as on cycle, it looks good. u can keep creatine if you want, just drink plenty of water since it will be used on cycle.

something wrong with what i said....? if rising blood pressure due to caffeine and other stimulants while on cycle is a common occurrence (for almost everyone, not just you or I) then why even risk it by consuming them on cycle. the energy, pumps, and endurance from his PH alone should be sufficient, and thwart the need for any pre-wo, eliminating the added risk of raised blood pressure...

as far as the creatine goes i suppose to each his own, however if you are dosing it regularly while on cycle what is to say where gains, strength increases or pumps are being acquired from...? again, the PH alone should be more than enough to suffice these categories and allow one to save ample amounts of creatine for post cycle, when lots of food and creatine should be utilized to preserve gains...

BIG MEATY

Awards
Thanks guys! That answered my questions perfectly. I will have to ween myself off the Jacked and caffeine (holy crap that will suck, I am so addicted!!)

I'm gonna wait till I get all my Cycle support and PCT stuff before I start, which will give me time to come off the stims. Thanks again for the help!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
nah bro. i jsut didnt read your first post then i read it and i didnt wanna say exactly what u said. hey, u can still take coffee, just slow it down a bit. what PCT r u gonna run

BIG MEATY

Awards
PCT:
I think I might try Formestane LV from Primordial and then obviously continue the AI Cycle Support thru pct. I will also add some Prime for some natural test. I will have some Nolva on hand just in case, but I doubt it.

BIG MEATY

Awards
Ok, I'm scratching the Formestane and will use that later while on-cycle with Phera. Switched PCT to ATD and Prime as Epi is mild.