M14e Vs. Alpha One

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to get a prohormone to kick start my Test E cycle. I am going to do a lean bulk. I was wanting a really quick kick in time which is why i was considering these two. If anyone is on Alpha one or has tried M14e let me know the results please!

FATGUY

FATGUY

Awards
Hey Zoom. I'm on my second week Alpha and seeing great results. I'm going to run it 4 weeks. I haven't tried M14e It looks like it's Eppi and something else.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zoom. I'm on my second week Alpha and seeing great results. I'm going to run it 4 weeks. I haven't tried M14e It looks like it's Eppi and something else.
Yea its epi/m14add combo...

What have you noticed on Alpha one? Im not trying to bloat up to much but i am trying to get some more mass to me ..... Im sitting at 180 right now and wanting to hit 200 sometime really close this year..... Any updates would be awesome!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im on alpha one now got a log up started with epi have also hun m14ad several times too what is the dosage of the m14e and i might be able to give you some better insight.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
15 epi, 45 m14 per pill
thank you if those are the dosages than i would go with the alpha just because i couldn't get the right amounts of the compounds. Epi and m14 were two compounds that the dosages i really had to play around with before i found what was comfortable. it's hard to play around in a combo especailly if the compounds are new to you

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Ive taking epi before and never really got to much out of it. Wheres you log up at? Ill def sub in..

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way you will be able to put on some nice weight. M14E has rave reviews behind it though and will have you feeling great while on. Alpha One is PH to M1T that can have some sides and make you feel lethargic (though this is all dependent on the user).

My personal choice would be M14E....but not sure how much my thoughts matter :D

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
outta those ive only tried epi, and all that did was lean me up and only put on a fewe pounds... I wanna try thisnew alpha one, but i hear there is a cheaper clone out there somwhere.. i just cant find it :(

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Either way you will be able to put on some nice weight. M14E has rave reviews behind it though and will have you feeling great while on. Alpha One is PH to M1T that can have some sides and make you feel lethargic (though this is all dependent on the user).

My personal choice would be M14E....but not sure how much my thoughts matter :D
and yea your thoughts do count :) . If you can find me a good detail log ill consider it over the alpha one!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Well i found some Methyl xt for dirt cheap so i bought a bottle. ill let you guys know how is goes...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost said something...,, many people have said that Methyl XT sucked and several said it was not what it claimed. Actually one tester said Alpha One was totally different and tons better.

Just something to
think about

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I almost said something...,, many people have said that Methyl XT sucked and several said it was not what it claimed. Actually one tester said Alpha One was totally different and tons better.

Just something to
think about
Same expereince I had. Methyl xt gave me strength but no size. Alpha one blew me up fast. I would of paid the extra and went with the alpha one. Or tried the m14 cause at least the reviews I've seen of it seem positive. Th

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
well my debt card transaction was declined b/c i put in the worng billing address. So grambo if you know where i can get a good log for that m14e let me know.... like i said im wanting that lean bulk, which from what ive read the methyl xt cut people up and still puton weight

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 11
fightbackhxc Supplement Auction 1
Supplement Auction 7
Supplements 1
Anabolics 3