Test/Deca cycle what do you think???

M

mbacon

Awards
Im about to start a test e/deca cycle and would like to have the details commented on please. Most specifically the amounts of deca I have and when to take it and PCT.

Stats:
30yrs old
5'9
175lbs
not sure how much body fat I have but it's pretty low.
Training seriously for about 5 yrs. Ready to bulk.

Here is what I have planned as of now.
Test E Injections are 250mg mon/thurs
Deca is 200/300 every monday alternated because I bought 10 200mg vials but changed my cycle around so that I start it at week two and end it at week 9 and just take the extra two and add an extra 100mg every other week. Did that make sense. So since I cut out weeks 1 and 10 I had 400mg going to waste so I'm adding the extra 100mgs every other monday.

week 1: 30mg/ED Dbol; 500mg Test;
week 2: 30mg/ED Dbol; 500mg Test; 200mg Deca
week 3: 40mg/ED dbol; 500mg Test; 300mg deca; 10mg Nolva/ED
week 4: 40mg/ED dbol; 500mg test; 200mg deca; 20mg proviron/ED
week 5: 500mg test; 300mg deca; 10mg Nolva/ED
week 6: 500mg test; 200mg deca; 20mg proviron/ED
week 7: 500mg test; 300mg deca; 10mg Nolva/ED
week 8: 500mg test; 200mg deca; 20mg proviron/ED
week 9: 500mg test; 300mg deca
week 10: 500mg test

pct
week 13: 20mg nolva/ED; 50mg clomid/ED
week 14: 20mg nolva/ED; 50mg clomid/ED
week 15: 10mg nolva/ED; 50mg clomid/ED
week 16: 10mg nolva/ED; 50mg clomid/ED

Thanks for any and all advice guys. Appreciated

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im sure u could get away with dosing the deca that way, but why bother? i would just run 400mg/week 1-10

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm confused by that as well, because it doesn't add up. but moreso about both the dbol + dosing, and the flip flop from proviron to nolva during the cycle.

Where did you get the idea to structure a cycle like this? have you ever used any anabolics before?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i'm confused by that as well, because it doesn't add up. but moreso about both the dbol + dosing, and the flip flop from proviron to nolva during the cycle.

Where did you get the idea to structure a cycle like this? have you ever used any anabolics before?
dang i didnt even notice the nolva and proviron dosing...

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Front load.
Week 1 500 mg test
400 mg deca

Then just run deca 200/week til it's gone.

Why nolva/proviron?

Try arimidex .5 EOD, save the nolva for pct or if gyno develops.

M

mbacon

Awards
Thanks for the input so far. I have used aas before. I did a test only cycle about 2 years ago and had the proviron and nolva left over. I'm running another cycle but adding in the deca this time round.

My source is the one who recommended the nolva proviron thing. Not sure why either. When I asked he never got back to me. Not sure if I'll even take it this time. I can't get any arimidex so I'll just keep the nolva on hand for gyno and pct.

I was more interested if anyone has used proviron and how they dosed it. I have 3 weeks worth.

The deca I bought 10 vials so I would have one for each 10 weeks at 200mg/week. But you have to wait three weeks before starting pct unlike the test which is two weeks so I'm ending the deca a week early and starting it a week late. That leaves me with two extra vials (400mg total). So I'm just adding an extra 100mg in four of the pins every other monday. So one monday will be 200mg the next will be 300mg.....and so forth for 8 weeks of deca administration compared to 10 weeks of test.

Or I could front load the first pin with 400mg deca and start the same time as the test which is still a possibility. I know I'm being confusing.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks ok but without the nolva/prov, then front load the deca your first week and just start it then, stop the deca 3-4 weeks before your PCT. stuff takes ages to clear your system.

looks like fun though, 10-15lbs should be easy to attain on this. you can get arimidex from any research chem spot online also. easy to find and important to have.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
Ya start deca first week. And i would bump up test to 750 a wk. until u know about the deca **** part... and stick with 400mgs deca until u gain weight

S

soooslick

Awards
let me start saying this is my second cycle. im starting anavar 50mg tabs e/d for 4 wks. then i was thinking of running a similar cycle. test e and deca. i got a 10ml vial of deca 300 and 2 10 ml vials of test 300. i was going to run 300 deca and 600 test e. with arimidex .5 eod. and for pct i got hcg and clomid...

there was speculation in here about possibly starting on a higher dose of deca initially and that doesnt sound like a bad idea to me especially since i would be cutting it off about 2 weeks prior to the end of the test on my cycle.

anyone have a recommedation for me as to how i should run the cycle?