Cycle Help for a Serious Athelete

O

OhSoSikWitIt

Awards
I currently just finished my first 12wk cycle several weeks ago, consisting of Test E (500mg wk) and EQ (400 mg wk). I kept all but 2-3 lbs post cycle. I started off at 189 and now weigh a solid 206.

My stats are as so:

Wt: 206
Ht:6'0
BF: %10
Exp: 4 years of full spectrum training (Endurance,Weights, Calisthenics, Plyo's, Speed & Exp.)
Diet: %50 protein %30 carbs %20 Fats ( Can eat at any time of day )

Ive grown very fond of Full Body, compound movements, as most of but not all of my workouts are based upon that. Especially when in my Strength and Explosive phase of training. Not a long distance runner by any means but still incorporate decent miled runs for endurance training.I definately make sprint/agility work my priority inbetween hitting the weights. Right now I have been training very vigorously in preparation for future Football Combines but I would like to go through one more cycle and wanted any advice on what that next cycle could consist of that would help me improve on the goals above. I do UNDERSTAND that no steroid is persay "sport specific", but just looking for any advice that could help. I do not want to weigh over 225 lbs because im a skill position player and would still like to stay as light on my feet as possible. Ive looked at a bunch of different ideas as far as gear for my next cycle including : Turanabol, EQ, Test, Anavar, Masterone

If anyone has any advice or any questions that would help give a better opinion than please do not hesitate. Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ive looked at a bunch of different ideas as far as gear for my next cycle including : Turanabol, EQ, Test, Anavar, Masterone

If anyone has any advice or any questions that would help give a better opinion than please do not hesitate. Thanks!
do u want to use all those compounds in ur next cycle? or a variation of those compounds?

O

OhSoSikWitIt

Awards
Id definately like to include the Test and EQ into another cycle being that i got good results, just not quite sure what else to throw in there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 35
J Anabolics 32
R Anabolics 17
S Cycle Logs 4
S Nutrition / Health 4