FIRST HALODROLE CLONE CYCLE

mr mass

Awards
hi im looking for some advice on my fist cycle i have mega h a halodrol clone

weight 6.5 weight 162 so need to add bulk age 27:disappointed:
been training for 5 years and really struggle to grow seems like ive just hit a wall now
IM ALSO OPEN TO ANY NATURAL SUGGESTIONS

so for looks like this
preload with milk thistle for 2 weeks
mega h 50/50/50/50 dont wana go to high as want to see how body reacts
cycle support for cycle
advanced pct by anabolic xtreme 5 weeks

should i take a natural test booster ontop of the adv pct
i cant get a serm very easily and want some advice as i dont wana end up shutdown in a mess
any advice would be great thanks:dunno:
i would even appreciate some natural bulk help as well if anyone has any ideas i can hardly put on a pound eating 4000 cal a day

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Put down the PH, buy more food. You will have 0 results if you take that and your diet/training is not down. Write your diet up so we can see how much you actually eat; a lot of people say they eat 4000+ calories per day, but they usually actually intake around 2000... What weight did you start lifting at??? 5 years huh?

mr mass

Awards
yep 5 years with most of one off after work accident crushing my lung which put me back to square 1 that was almost 2 years ago started around 145lb

diet is like so
4 whole eggs 4 egg whites
1.5 cups oats in semi s milk
protien shake

1 hour later

1 cup rice
2 chicken breasts

snack

protien shake
2 tuna sandwiches
1 bannana
1 chicken breast

lunch

2 cups rice or pasta
beef
large potato with l/f cheese &low fat mayo
1 fruit

snack

1 yougurt
pasta

dinner

1 cup rice
beef or chicken usually beef
2 sweet potato
weight gain shake

snack

tuna sandwich
l/f mayo
1 bannana

late meal

pasta with veg

late snack

casien shake
1 pint semi/s milk
brown rice and tomatoes

mid night shake protien 3 am approx

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you eat like that everyday? If so, you might want to try upping calories by at least 500 calories. Im assuming you have an extremely fast metabolism and a low BF percentage? Say in a month you dont gain 1lb with your diet and training scheme, you will not gain anything from the halodrol cycle, trust me; especially at that dosage and length. If you do go on cycle you will just lower your natural test (for no reason) and when you get off, you wont be in an anabolic state for a while even with PCT. Meaning 0 gains on cycle and 0 gains when you get off. Up the calories, get 6-8 hours of sleep and train only 4 days a week focusing on squats, deads, your presses and your pulls. I know your tall and its hard for you to squat, but you have to. Learn the box squat, that may help you.

mr mass

Awards
yeh almost every day sometimes change chicken for beef and tuna for salmon and have a cheat meal once a week i got bloods done and eveything came back fine i will beat the genetics thanks for your help

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Diet looks solid, maybe add some dirty calories to start putting on some weight. You've got to KILL it in the gym to gain and with that and diet YOU WILL gain. At 6'4" and 160ish, you're a bean pole and gaining should be quite easy. I would probably start with BCAA's and creatine before jumping into what you're looking at, then you can save it for later.

For the cycle, I would run 50/50/75/75/75 if it were me. Wait until you can get it all lined up before you start. An otc pct would be okay but I would do something like CEL pct assist and SNS inhibit-e and maybe reduce xt or something similar.

mr mass

Awards
thanks
CT3

i take creatine glutamine bcaas weight gain flax oil i do 3 days 1 hour training mainly
squats deadlifts etc do you think maybe trying 5 days a week would help as not getting much progress at 3 days
any ideas

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
as stated above by gamer, I'd probably go with a 4 day/week schedule. Make sure you do squats, deads, and barbell rows along with your other lifts. Basically go with as many heavy weight lifts as you can. If you can do more than 10, go heavier. Maybe even hit legs and chest twice a week. For example on leg days do 1 set of 5x5 on bench also. Then if you do 1 day of arms, do 1 set of 5x5 on squats. Stay away from cardio. Also, after looking at your diet again I would add some fat in there. Maybe some natty PB sandwiches in there twice a day, that would be inexpensive and add probably 600 cals/day.

Maybe something like:

Mon-Legs/ light chest
Tues-Bis/ Tris
Thurs-Back/ Shoulders
Fri-Chest/ Light legs

Something of that sort, not necessarily a go by, just for example.

mr mass

Awards
as stated above by gamer, I'd probably go with a 4 day/week schedule. Make sure you do squats, deads, and barbell rows along with your other lifts. Basically go with as many heavy weight lifts as you can. If you can do more than 10, go heavier. Maybe even hit legs and chest twice a week. For example on leg days do 1 set of 5x5 on bench also. Then if you do 1 day of arms, do 1 set of 5x5 on squats. Stay away from cardio. Also, after looking at your diet again I would add some fat in there. Maybe some natty PB sandwiches in there twice a day, that would be inexpensive and add probably 600 cals/day.

Maybe something like:

Mon-Legs/ light chest
Tues-Bis/ Tris
Thurs-Back/ Shoulders
Fri-Chest/ Light legs

Something of that sort, not necessarily a go by, just for example.
great ill try it and thanks for the help im gona really push over the next 4 months and keep progress pics which ill post every month see if i can get the size this time

thanks again for the advice