Liftingstuds 2wk on/2wk off SD "pulse" cycle

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So after some discussion with Libertarian (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139997-pulsing-m-drol.html) about a 2wk on/2wk off "pulse style cycle a while ago on here I figured I would give this a try due to the fact my connection for Test was out. (But will be running my first inj cycle very very soon!!!)

You can find my old log of my phera cycle kicked off with SD here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/132659-liftingstuds-pplex-mdrol.html This log was designed with lots of discussion with Unreal about using SD as a kickoff and using a "milder" compound to help maintain SD's quick gains. And this pretty much set off a bunch of cycles popping up here using SD at the beginning then bridged into a milder compound.

Well Liftingstud is doing it again with a different style of cycle that really hasnt been logged over here at AM or talked about too much. So enjoy watching guys. This will be more of a week to week review since I am already in my first off week. Now lets get to the meat of whats going on with this one.

Pretty simple guys... Its 2 wks on then 2 wks off and repeated with a total of 3 on wks then go into a full 4 wk PCT. The SD will be starting out at 20mg during the first on wk. Will be bumped or may add epi in on wk 2 or 3. Off wks will be tamox 40mg first wk then 20mg second.

Easy to understand break of cycle:
WK1 (on): 20mg SD
WK2 (on): 20mg-30mg SD
WK3 (off): 40mg tamox
WK4 (off): 20mg tamox
WK5 (on): 20-30mg SD, epi?
WK6 (on): 20-30mg SD, epi?
WK7 (off): 40mg tamox
WK8 (off): 20mg tamox
WK9 (on): 20-30mg SD, epi?
WK10 (on): 20-30mg SD, epi?
WK11 (off): 40mg tamox
WK12 (off): 40mg tamox
WK13 (off): 20mg tamox
WK14 (off): 20mg tamox

HGHup will be used throughout the cycle because it makes me sleep like a baby :) and a solid product.

The idea again is extending the cycle over a long period of time to help make the gains easier to keep during PCT and after.

I will/have been using Hardcore Formulations S-roid. It was DIRTY cheap when places were liquidating supply of there hormonal products. So I picked up some much like a lot of you guys, even though much wasnt known about this clone (but dont worry guys, as you will see its good to go!!!).

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
WEEKS 1-2

So already through the beginning of my first off wk (beginning of wk 3) so lets reports on wk 1-2.

This is definately a good clone of SD. Very different than my experience with my last mdrol/phera run. And it could be due to the fact that phera kept the lethargy away. But def seeing some mid day lethargy at 20mg of just Sroid. Some points of my other run I was at 20mg mdrol and 30mg phera and felt AMAZING all day and no lethargy what so ever. Like I said it might have been the phera, but just reporting what I have noticed. Some may say diet and carbs may have something to do with this. But diet is pretty much exactly the same except for actually slightly higher total cals due to I weigh more.

Like normal SD runs getting great pumps and strength. Endurance off the charts. Could lift and lift all night long after work. This is what I love about SD, just feel like I could go harder and heavier.

So as for the weight. I was up about 6lbs on Saturday when I last weighed myself.

About my workouts:
On a 5 day split with 2 off days. Starting up some mild cardio since spring is getting closer. Usually about 20-30min after workout, mild pace on slight incline.
Really not going to get too much into it. Def keep reps between 6-15 reps depending on what exercise I am doing. Always focus on getting a great peak contraction each rep. Often will use force reps, rest pause and drop sets.

Diet: (for those that have no clue how to eat)
about a 40/40/20, p/c/f breakdown
meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, 4 slices WW bread

meal 2: 25g whey, 25g casien, 1.5 cups oats, 1/2tablespoon flax, 1/2tablespoon mac nut oil

meal 3: about 7-8oz of chicken or fish or 96% lean beef, 1.5 cups oats (if chicken or nonfatty fish is eaten then few almonds are eaten for fat)

meal 4: about 7-8oz of chicken, 1.5 cups oats, few almonds

meal 5: (postworkout) 50g whey, 80g waxy maize

meal 6: repeat meal 3

meal 7: 4 whole eggs, 4 egg whites or 45g casien w/ 1/2tablespoon flax, 1/2tablespoon mac nut oil

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
subb'd too bro, always wondered why more people on here didn't do these types of cycles, I've heard some very convincing arguments from extremely smart/experienced guys with medical background about how recovery is SOOOOO much faster in a 2 week cycle vs. even a 3 weeker. this will be interesting.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the cycle I think you'll be pleased. Looks like you're already having success. On your next "off" period, you might want to frontload the Tamox on Day 1 of PCT (100-120mg), and then just run 20mg for the rest of the "off" period. I think that's what Bill Roberts is recommending these days. The idea is to get blood plasma levels up very quickly. How do you feel in your PCT?

subb'd too bro, always wondered why more people on here didn't do these types of cycles, I've heard some very convincing arguments from extremely smart/experienced guys with medical background about how recovery is SOOOOO much faster in a 2 week cycle vs. even a 3 weeker. this will be interesting.
It's frustrating discussing this cycle protocol here because people who don't know sh*t like to bad mouth it. I'm in the middle of the fist 2-week "off" period myself. Gained 9-10 pounds during the 2 "on" weeks (pretty 'heavy' cycle), dropped down a few pounds the first couple days into PCT and looks like I've leveled out at +7 pounds. Not only that but I don't even feel "shut down", I just feel normal. It's pretty awesome. Had very few side effects even while running a stack that included Tren Ace at 100mg/day. I decided not to log it here because of all the bad attitudes people have towards this protocol, you must have more patience than me.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Def going well... just doing on off updates cause I have been busy with work and stuff. Really no problems the first off period. Really no shutdown that I can see or very minimal. Weight is still up 5-6lbs from the start. Cant wait to jump back on. Might throw epi in there this on period at 30-40mg with 20mg SD.

Hey Lib how high can u go on the dosage on the 2wk pulse? I hear you can push the dosage fairly high. Not saying I am going to at all but would like to hear your thoughts on this aspect.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the cycle I think you'll be pleased. Looks like you're already having success. On your next "off" period, you might want to frontload the Tamox on Day 1 of PCT (100-120mg), and then just run 20mg for the rest of the "off" period. I think that's what Bill Roberts is recommending these days. The idea is to get blood plasma levels up very quickly.
Funny thing is, I always do this starting PCT but at 80mg the first day. Just never say much about it since no one else seems to do it. Not sure how beneficial it is but makes sense to get the plasma levels high right away.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lib how high can u go on the dosage on the 2wk pulse? I hear you can push the dosage fairly high. Not saying I am going to at all but would like to hear your thoughts on this aspect.
Obviously you'd still want to exercise caution, especially with orals. But, if liver toxicity isn't an issue, I feel comfortable pushing it much more. For example, I think my future 2-week "on" periods will be 100mg/day Tren Ace and 50mg/day Dianabol. I feel that for me, that is probably a good gains to sides ratio. I say that because I experienced negligible sides while making excellent gains (in my opinion).

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I take a high dose of SERM on the first 2 or 3 days of PCT too. Works best for me this way. I'm really interested in these 2 week cycles, I'll probably do something like this with mdrol and phera both at 20mg at some point.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I take a high dose of SERM on the first 2 or 3 days of PCT too. Works best for me this way. I'm really interested in these 2 week cycles, I'll probably do something like this with mdrol and phera both at 20mg at some point.
Things have been going nicely. Finishing up the 1st off cycle. Will report back in a few days with full update. I think this could be another great way to run SD and extend out the cycle to make gains easier to maintain.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
How did the SD make you feel? For me it made me feel like crap. I felt good the first couple days, and then I started feeling really sh*tty. Mostly during the evening. I thought it might be the Tren Ace I was running, but when I swapped out the SD for Dianabol the sh*tty feeling went away almost immediately and I started feeling great again. I don't know if it's the SD compound itself that was causing the sh*tty feeling, or contaminants since I used a cheap clone. Regardless, I don't think I'll be touching SD again after seeing what an amazing combo Tren Ace + Dianabol makes. I did notice while taking SD if I went really heavy on the carbs it did actually make me feel a little better, so rather than contaminants, it's probably just how SD effects me. It looks like you ate a good amount of carbs and I'm curious if you think it helped.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How did the SD make you feel? For me it made me feel like crap. I felt good the first couple days, and then I started feeling really sh*tty. Mostly during the evening. I thought it might be the Tren Ace I was running, but when I swapped out the SD for Dianabol the sh*tty feeling went away almost immediately and I started feeling great again. I don't know if it's the SD compound itself that was causing the sh*tty feeling, or contaminants since I used a cheap clone. Regardless, I don't think I'll be touching SD again after seeing what an amazing combo Tren Ace + Dianabol makes. I did notice while taking SD if I went really heavy on the carbs it did actually make me feel a little better, so rather than contaminants, it's probably just how SD effects me. It looks like you ate a good amount of carbs and I'm curious if you think it helped.
I had some lethargy and that's about it. Besides some horrible gas. Haha... Something about SD and my body but can tell massive protein synthesis is going down hahaha...

Yeah I hear some that feel SD needs a higher amount of carbs or they feel really bad.

Def looking forward to starting back up Sun. Plan is 20mg SD and 30mg Epi.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i feel like ****e on superdrol also, and for me also, keeping carbs so high as to be basically unreasonable really helps alot. that stuff is like the anti coffee for me though as it just saps my energy. too bad the gains are so amazing....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 40mg Tamox, 4 20mg Tamox (off)
Weight still holding up about 5-6lbs. No real signs of shutdown or issues during the off time. Jumping back on. This on period will be 20mg SD and 30mg Epi. Diet will stay pretty much the same along with some cardio. I have found that 2-3 days a wk at a low to mod speed with duration of 20min really keeps my hunger levels high making me eat more throughout the days. If I go anything over 30min or do HIT I really start to loose weight and have issues when trying to add weight due to my metabolism. Will be looking for any sides during this period, esp since adding in epi.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Bad news guys.... Totally got really sick 2 days ago, a wk into my second on run. So stopped the SD and Epi. Nothing to do with the compounds just picked up a bad bug, which really sucks cause I was up another 3-4lbs, making it 8-10lvs total. Was feeling great, looking even better! Ohh well guess I gotta heal up and rest. Maybe try this again in the future.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Bad news guys.... Totally got really sick 2 days ago, a wk into my second on run. So stopped the SD and Epi. Nothing to do with the compounds just picked up a bad bug, which really sucks cause I was up another 3-4lbs, making it 8-10lvs total. Was feeling great, looking even better! Ohh well guess I gotta heal up and rest. Maybe try this again in the future.
Man that sucks! I was looking forward to seeing your results. You think the Epi pushed your immune system too far?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks! I was looking forward to seeing your results. You think the Epi pushed your immune system too far?
Naw. Just got a bad bug. Immune system my have been down a bit but I was feeling great the first 5 days. Then boom! Woke up with sore throat... Then a cough then runny nose. I think this 2 wk period would have been great cause the first 5 days were soooo good. The pumps and strength was wicked!

rsr08

Awards
subbed!

a few questions tho brah

how many bottles of cycle supports you runnin? 14 weeks is a long time, so I was wonderin how much this is all costin you.

Also, I wanted to do a bridge of Epi/Mdrol. You think this method of pulsing is better? Just tryin to get your opinion on this.

One more thing, so how long would you have to wait to start a new cycle after this one? Would it be 14 weeks "on"= 14 weeks off?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

a few questions tho brah

how many bottles of cycle supports you runnin? 14 weeks is a long time, so I was wonderin how much this is all costin you.

Also, I wanted to do a bridge of Epi/Mdrol. You think this method of pulsing is better? Just tryin to get your opinion on this.

One more thing, so how long would you have to wait to start a new cycle after this one? Would it be 14 weeks "on"= 14 weeks off?
Huh??? 14 wks???? It WAS a 2 wk on 2 wk off "pulse" cycle. On = aaa, Off = pct

but due to getting a nasty bug I have stopped the cycle. Along with my daily multi I always take cycle assist.

Feeling a lot better!!! Finally getting over this bug. Plus just found out I cn get sone test e!!!! Darkside here i come!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far man. I'm doing the two on two off with P-Plex and loving it.