Tips on Cycle/PCT

tundebash

Awards
I am new to using the PH’s as to why I am asking questions about it. I was underway, and talking to a marine who told me to go ahead and purchase D-Drol and Novadex and use them to see great gains as he had already done it several times, but I thought I would do some research of my own. I found out that H-Drol is a good PH for beginners and I was trying to put together a good Cycle/PCT plan together, but this is where I need your help to tell me if I am missing anything or have too many things…Thanks in Advance.

My Stats: 160 lbs, 71inches – would you require more info? Oh and I have been working out for about 8 months now

H-Drol Cycle looks like 50/50/50/50(4 weeks only, being my 1st time)
Post Cycle, 180 caps (Power Lab) (will be taking for 8weeks thru the cycle/PCT @ 8 caps a day)

Post Cycle :
Milk Thistle(which I will preload prior to starting cycle until I feel safe lol)
Protein shake( I will be taking until I run out of money)
Nolvadex – weeks 1-2 40mg daily, weeks 2-4 20mg daily
Inhibit-E – 2-3caps daily for 4 weeks as directed on the bottle
Reduce-XT – 3 caps a day (morning, pre workout, before bedtime)/ As Directed

I am looking for just a noticeable gain in strength and weight this being my 1st cycle. Thank you for any help. Is there anything I need to add or need to take off…and please tell me if I can run this cycle with what I have right now. Thank you.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I am new to using the PH’s as to why I am asking questions about it. I was underway, and talking to a marine who told me to go ahead and purchase D-Drol and Novadex and use them to see great gains as he had already done it several times, but I thought I would do some research of my own. I found out that H-Drol is a good PH for beginners and I was trying to put together a good Cycle/PCT plan together, but this is where I need your help to tell me if I am missing anything or have too many things…Thanks in Advance.

My Stats: 160 lbs, 71inches – would you require more info? Oh and I have been working out for about 8 months now

H-Drol Cycle looks like 50/50/50/50(4 weeks only, being my 1st time)
Still dosed too low 50mg wont do anything really and its just going to dissapoint you.

Post Cycle, 180 caps (Power Lab) (will be taking for 8weeks thru the
cycle/PCT @ 8 caps a day)

IS this a test booster? if so use it week 3 in pct and if u already bought it fine but if not look into getting something like stoked, sustain alpha, Post cycle Assist, Recycle, testopro

Post Cycle :
Milk Thistle(which I will preload prior to starting cycle until I feel safe lol)
Protein shake( I will be taking until I run out of money)
Nolvadex – weeks 1-2 40mg daily, weeks 2-4 20mg daily
Inhibit-E – 2-3caps daily for 4 weeks as directed on the bottle
Start week 3 of pct you dont want to obliterate estrogen in the begining of pct , ur libido will be shot and ull feel like ****. wait until week 3 when ur test is returning so u can prevent it from aromatizing and getting rebound gyno. and taper off unless you want estrogen rebound, at least 1 cap per day for a week or so is fine.
Reduce-XT – 3 caps a day (morning, pre workout, before bedtime)/ As Directed
Start week three of PCT not from the beggining cortisol will be peaking as your natty test returns around week three so start it then and taper off it like the AI.
I am looking for just a noticeable gain in strength and weight this being my 1st cycle. Thank you for any help. Is there anything I need to add or need to take off…and please tell me if I can run this cycle with what I have right now. Thank you.
bolded items commented on

tundebash

Awards
your saying 50/50/50/50 for a beginner is still too low? but i dont wanna run a risk of severe side effects, as i am in the navy and we do piss test randomly.

the Post Cycle(powerlab) you said take it in week 3 of my pct, but what will i be taking for the first 3 weeks then?
Inhibit-E and Reduce-XT :- i should also start taking them in week 3 of my pct.

just wondering i should only be using Nolvadex for the first 3weeks of my PCT?

and about the 50/50/50/50, you think i will not notice any gains?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You are too young to use aas but besides that your stats are aweful. Learn to gain weight naturally first before you jump into aas. Also you have only been working out for 8 months?!?!?!?!!!! All this points to no aas for u!!! Rome was not built in a day.

Get in a solid bulking diet with 6-7 meals a day. Get some creatine, glutamine and a solid preworkout. Then get in the gym and train like an animal. Keep ur reps between 6-12 reps with good form and heavy weight. Focus on your major core lifts. If you need ideas for routines search around the Internet. This is all a learning process. Steroids are used to help cheat ur genetics when u have a solid fountain of years of training under your belt.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
your saying 50/50/50/50 for a beginner is still too low? but i dont wanna run a risk of severe side effects, as i am in the navy and we do piss test randomly.

the Post Cycle(powerlab) you said take it in week 3 of my pct, but what will i be taking for the first 3 weeks then?
Inhibit-E and Reduce-XT :- i should also start taking them in week 3 of my pct.

just wondering i should only be using Nolvadex for the first 3weeks of my PCT?

and about the 50/50/50/50, you think i will not notice any gains?
The first two weeks of pct should be solely a SERM

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
train without steroids for at least another year and then we can talk man. your body isn't ready because you're body is still quite new to lifting.