H drol and p-stanz cycle help?

tycoon

Awards
hello ya all. I am going to run H drol and p-stanz(by competiteve edge) cycle for cutting at least for 6 weeks. I would like to know the correct dosage to get full benefit. I have one bottle of pct assist. should i have to start take pct assist when i start the cycle or 15 days before start loading. I am eating pretty clean. My calories intake pretty low about 1600 to 1800. carbs less 100gm per day. your advice will be appreciated.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
hello ya all. I am going to run H drol and p-stanz(by competiteve edge) cycle for cutting at least for 6 weeks. I would like to know the correct dosage to get full benefit. I have one bottle of pct assist. should i have to start take pct assist when i start the cycle or 15 days before start loading. I am eating pretty clean. My calories intake pretty low about 1600 to 1800. carbs less 100gm per day. your advice will be appreciated.
You don't need anabolics to cut. Cut down naturally then if you are going to use anabolics, use them when you'll get something out of them, and eat a decent diet while on them. Taking anabolics and eating 1800 calories a day is not high on my list of priorities. You probably should do some more research, because the doseages of Hdrol cycles are in probably 100+ threads on AM.

For the record, you don't have a good enough PCT to run a 2 compound 6 week cycle.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have a very different opinion. AAS and cutting. They can be essential when cutting to help preserve muscle mass. When u cut u not only loose fat but also ur hard earned muscle, yes more of what's lost is fat but why not take something that will help preserve muscle and keep strength up?!?! Seems like a no brainer when cutting.

That being said there is tons of on dosing these 2 compounds. Plus it depends what u have run previously, ie your experience with anabolics.

Off the top of my head for me I would run it this way.
Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/100/100
Pstanz 300 for 6 wks. (maybe even more)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have a very different opinion. AAS and cutting. They can be essential when cutting to help preserve muscle mass. When u cut u not only loose fat but also ur hard earned muscle, yes more of what's lost is fat but why not take something that will help preserve muscle and keep strength up?!?! Seems like a no brainer when cutting.

That being said there is tons of on dosing these 2 compounds. Plus it depends what u have run previously, ie your experience with anabolics.

Off the top of my head for me I would run it this way.
Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/100/100
Pstanz 300 for 6 wks. (maybe even more)
Ok, lets get something straight. AAS and cutting is great if you have a reason to keep the muscle mass... like a contest. But to use the AAS for a cut when you have no goals other than being leaner is not intelligent IMO. He is going to make gains with size, strength, and fat-loss that he is not going to be able to maintain at the same work ethic once he is off cycle. He is going to put his body through a steroid cycle just to lose some fat? That's rediculous. I mean, if you have a contest coming up, great... but otherwise, just cut, then once you are lean, do the roids and gain some solid muscle once you have a fat-less foundation.

Steroids when cutting are just a shortcut to somewhere he isn't going to maintain.

If he isn't dropping weight fast enough on 1500-1800 cal a day, he is doing something wrong and steroids are only going to help when he is on them.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ok, lets get something straight. AAS and cutting is great if you have a reason to keep the muscle mass... like a contest. But to use the AAS for a cut when you have no goals other than being leaner is not intelligent IMO. He is going to make gains with size, strength, and fat-loss that he is not going to be able to maintain at the same work ethic once he is off cycle. He is going to put his body through a steroid cycle just to lose some fat? That's rediculous. I mean, if you have a contest coming up, great... but otherwise, just cut, then once you are lean, do the roids and gain some solid muscle once you have a fat-less foundation.

Steroids when cutting are just a shortcut to somewhere he isn't going to maintain.

If he isn't dropping weight fast enough on 1500-1800 cal a day, he is doing something wrong and steroids are only going to help when he is on them.
I def see your point. But I cut once a yr to get ready for end of spring and summer and use aas to help maintain my muscle. Then maintain the shape until I start my bulking in the fall/winter.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I def see your point. But I cut once a yr to get ready for end of spring and summer and use aas to help maintain my muscle. Then maintain the shape until I start my bulking in the fall/winter.
... and you know how to cycle steroids correctly and have the knowledge to do so. I don't think the case above is the same.