Xtren/Mdrol/Epi/Test Prop

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Xtren/Mdrol/Epi/Test Prop log - aka get HOOOGE

going to keep this log/experiment pretty short since I'm extremely busy. If anyone wants details I'm happy to provide them.

test prop: 250mg a week taken EOD
HCG: take 100iu 4x a week
CL Xtren: 90/90/90/90/90/90/00
Epistane: 00/30/40/40/40/40/40
Mdrol: pulsed at 10-20mg 3x a week on workout days for 6 weeks.

This is total Mdrol consumption of 180-360mg. Compared to a normal 3 week cycle of 20mg a day that would use 420mg. I am stacking methyls, but the low amount of total mdrol used somewhat offsets this concern. I'm going to start with 10mg pulse and see how I feel hoping to increase that to 20mg.

PCT:
same nolva/clomid/ZMA combo as my last cycle that worked amazingly well.
starting week 3 of PCT I'll phase in lean extreme and a tribulus product
will be trying some Jack3d during PCT too for early morning workout boost

Current Stats:
~30 years old
190lbs
5'8"
~10% bf (guessing here, will try to post up some camera phone pics later tonight)
past injuries impact strength but bench 315lbs, squat 370lbs+, lat pull 220lbs, etc so moderately strong but nothing crazy

Just got done with a 3 month strength program so going to do some german volume training now for this cycle to try to get some hypertrophy

Goal:
BULKING: put on 10+lbs of muscle

and to try "pulsing" mdrol while on other methyl orals to be able to run mdrol for a longer period as "safely" as possible, and epi/xtren should be a solid "base" to try this off of.

given 7 week total cycle time If I average 1.5lbs a week I should do this easily. I noticed that on every other cycle I've done I drop body fat regardless of how I eat due to my super high metabolism, so goal this time is to eat anything and everything (staying relatively clean) and gain as much lean weight as possible without worry of gaining fat.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so ur gonna take 35.7mg test prop everyday?

and 3 orals? why the need for all 3?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
gonna do the test prop EOD, sorry bout that. I'll be cutting it with sterile oil also and using heat packs, but I'm pretty used to test prop pain at this point. The test is really just to keep my hunger up and help with lethargy from mdrol, not expecting much gains from 250mg. Have enough to increase to whatever I want though if i change my mind.

don't really NEED the 3 orals. Unreal advocated dropping the Xtren actually too.

but this is mostly just an experiment with pulsing Mdrol while on another methyl oral.

I originally wanted to run phera instead of the epi but got a little worried after reading more on phera and heart issues and reading on here found consensus is that epi is less hard on the liver also plus I've been wanting to run epistane for awhile now.

Got gyno last time at one point in my cycle but running the Xtren solo to see if it was what caused it. I have a theory that the test and the xtren are interacting and causing gyno but if I run just the Xtren with a very low amount of test I will be fine. Hence the Xtren solo for one week prior. Not ideal I know but I'm testing something out to see how my body reacts. I REALLY liked the effects of Xtren so trying to figure out a way to combat the gyno sides I got.

I hear epi is kinda weak though and Hdrol didn't do much with me so I figure adding the xtren and taking pretty high dose of epi will make the base cycle stronger (similar in strength to solo phera) while "pulsing" the mdrol will help me bulk and is what I'm really trying out here.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
so it begins....

took my first Xtren yesterday, I think I took it to late in the day, plus coffee too late in the day and sleeping into a ridiculous time of day FUBAR'd my sleep.

weighed in at a touch less than 191 lbs after dinner last night.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
bro up your dose of test alot... 250mg will do nothing for u.. its just enough to add to the shutdown while not enough to do anything beneficial

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I've played with the test dose from nothing to 1000mg and I find 250mg is a good amount for me to help avoid the lethargy and low hunger I get from methyl orals. I'm really expecting zero gains from the 250mg of test prop, only reason I included it is because it helps me feel better and keeps my hunger strong. I generally prefer to use test just as a base and use other compounds to build muscle.

Plus I'll be on HCG so I'm not too concerned about shut down too.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - 192.3lbs (+1lb)

So haven't reported because honestly there hasn't been much to talk about, not expecting anything huge in the first week with just Xtren, been feeling kind of ill the last few days most likely due to cold weather and not sleeping but still been stuffing my face. Pumps have been getting better and strength is up a small amount, basically just can push out another 1-3 reps more than I could last week on basically every exercise.

The experiment was a success though in that I've been on Xtren for a week @90mg a day and have had no gyno issues at all. It is interesting that Xtren and real tren ace both gave me gyno but only when test was added at >500mg a week and they then gave me gyno FAST, like I could feel symptoms in 3-4 days. There is clearly some interaction going on when I add test so this was interesting to me and good to see since it means I can use the rest of my xtren in this cycle:)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - 195.8lbs (+6 lbs = sweeeeeet)

ok, NOW we're talking. Feeling pumped most of the day, gym pumps are absurd and muscles are definitely harder and swole. Finally I'm starting to see some good results. I've been eating like these guys all day. Diet has been not as clean as it should (as I sit here eating a chocolate croissant, hahah)

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

I don't mind if I put on a little bodyfat this cycle, cutting is easy for me, bulking is the tough part. I'm carrying a little more water than I'd like but want to give the epi at least 2 weeks before adding arimidex and 250mg of test is not a huge amount so I'm not worried.

Strength still isn't up too much, basically just still pounding out 2-4 more reps, ie: I used to be able to bench 275 5 times and now can put it up 7-8, but I've only been on for barely a week so not expecting anything huge quite yet.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - 196.3lbs (up over 6lbs now)

really surprised to be up this much weight this quick.

today is day off, did back yesterday, legs the day before and chest before that so I'm freaking sore.
Going to mix it up and try that 300 workout tomorrow should be brutal :)

getting in ~4.5k calories per day, mostly lean/clean. taking two 600 calorie cytogainer shakes a day on workout days and 1 a day on days off. appetite is through the roof and libido is so high it's kind of ridiculous actually. This girl I'm seeing has no idea what hit her! hahah

noticed the back pumps today, sucks bad. get them so bad just walking to the store from my house. OUCH. going to have to get some taurine and eat more bannanas I guess....

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
cool man, was going to try phera but decided not to at the last minute. that phera/sd stack looks SICK, some amazing gains I've seen in logs on here.

I have to say I love this epi though, even on 40mg I feel awesome on it. taking 10 caps of cycle support a day too but I feel really great. endurance isn't bad and blood pressure despite the Xtren is great.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - 196.3lbs (up over 6lbs now)

really surprised to be up this much weight this quick.

today is day off, did back yesterday, legs the day before and chest before that so I'm freaking sore.
Going to mix it up and try that 300 workout tomorrow should be brutal :)

getting in ~4.5k calories per day, mostly lean/clean. taking two 600 calorie cytogainer shakes a day on workout days and 1 a day on days off. appetite is through the roof and libido is so high it's kind of ridiculous actually. This girl I'm seeing has no idea what hit her! hahah

noticed the back pumps today, sucks bad. get them so bad just walking to the store from my house. OUCH. going to have to get some taurine and eat more bannanas I guess....

Pretty insane cycle bro, im about to start my first real cycle with some test e. Hows those eod injections feeling?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - 195.3 lbs ( lost some weight over past 2 days?! wtf?!)

eod prop is not so bad man, I'm pretty used to it though, once you've run test suspension everything else is a piece of cake! hahah. just use a warm bean bag after and it's no biggie imo. your body gets used to it. Test E is super easy too. Just inject once a week. Be sure to wait at least 3 weeks from last shot till PCT though and try to get some HCG if you can. I will never do another real cycle without HCG. PCT can be MUCH MUCH more difficult without it and its cheap stuff. I've seen some studies showing teste atrophy happening as quickly as 3 days!

So far still liking the epi/xtren. Mdrol pulse at 10mg is not dramatic enough so going to up that to 20mg 3x a week. Overall the epi is great but I'm certainly not feeling the huge strength gains you get in week 2 when on phera or mdrol.

Thinking I may up the dose on the Xtren to 120mg and the epi to 40mg and see how I feel. other than blood pressure a little higher than normal I feel great. Endurance down a little but not a big deal

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
wow only 3 days? that pretty crazy, theres no doubt im gunna get some hcg. From what i understand i should start as soon as i notice atrophy...so with that study you think it would be smart to start hcg the first week or just wait till weeks 3 or 4? Im trying to make things as smooth as possible.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
just run it starting pretty much immediately at 250-500iu a week, I like to take it in 100iu shots 3-4x a week and then in the final 2 weeks I increase it to 600iu a week. If the cycle is long I'll do one week in the middle where I take 1000iu.
it really does make a big difference and the stuff is cheap, I simply don't understand why anyone would run a cycle without it.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
day 12 - 199.6lbs (wtf?! is this possible?)

going to have to check my scale, I had a HUGE feast for dinner last night and drank a ton of water but finding it hard to believe that I put on 5lbs in one day..... noticed that I'm feeling a little bloated. for some reason this test prop feels more "wet" than the test cyp I used before? is that possible? either way I feel great, notice my bp is slightly ahead of normal and endurance is down, strength still not kicking up like I expected but happy with the gains. diet so far has been to basically stuff my face 24/7 so not counting calories, getting 4k+ though for sure.

I must say that taking the mdrol is pretty shocking. This sh*t is strong but seriously poisonous, it's amazing how quickly my body reacts to taking it, I get crazy pumps and hunger along with incredible workouts but afterwards lethary is sooooo bad and headaches are tough too. Not sure if it's because I'm stacking it on epi/xtren but the sides are almost not worth it. If I break 205lbs on this cycle I may consider stopping the mdrol.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
day 13 - 197.8lbs +8lbs

checked my scale 5 times over the course of last night and each weight was within 1/10 of a lb so I think my scale is cool. Amazing that my weight can fluctuate that rapidly?

anyway, I do believe this is the fastest I've ever put on weight. judging by the mirror, bodyfat gain has been minimal too. I'm up almost 10lbs in 13 days, pretty nuts. One bad thing is that I noticed some stretch marks on my biceps the other day though, which sucks....

2 important things have happened though:

I took 20mg in one dose of mdrol before going and doing back the other night and it was awful. I'm not sure what it was (blood pressure?) but my heart rate shot up for 2 hours and stayed that way basically. I had an amazing workout and wasn't dizzy or anything but I was VERY uncomfortable and WON'T be doing that again. I'll be keeping it at 10mg from now on.

second thing is I think I experienced my first "ROID RAGE" hahaha

I was at the store and someone was being a total idiot and taking forever in the line and I was just getting absolutely furious about it and was just about to take their stuff and throw it on the ground and shout at them and then it hit me...... " I just had some ROID RAGE! sweeet"
I've done a few cycles at this point and never really experienced much change in temper or anger level so this was a first for me.
and I must say I felt kind of proud, hahahaha

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
one things sucks, last few nights I've been waking up in the middle of the night and my hands are numb and hurting? this has never happened to me before on any cycle although I do have carpal tunnel pretty bad

this ever happened to anyone else?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
one things sucks, last few nights I've been waking up in the middle of the night and my hands are numb and hurting? this has never happened to me before on any cycle although I do have carpal tunnel pretty bad

this ever happened to anyone else?
ive only woke up with feeling ALOT of anxiety, the kind where i feel like the whole world slows down.... but never with my hands numb/hurting.... hope it gets better bro.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it's weird, my whole arm gets numb/tingles sometimes and my hands freakin hurt. Hope it goes away.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i'v experienced that numb tingling before on cycle... not sure exactly what causes it, but has to be some kind of blood circulation issue

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I really wish I knew what was causing it though as it makes me worry a little bit.... it's tolerable but worrisome. perhaps putting on 10lbs in 2 weeks is pushing on nerves? not sure.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 - 199.6lbs (+9lbs)

not much to update. still putting on weight, still feel pretty good other than some numb hands when I wake up and basically feeling like I'm not able to ever get enough sleep.

having trouble eating enough, but strength is now up a noticeable amount which is great

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 - 199.6lbs (+9lbs)

not much to update. still putting on weight, still feel pretty good other than some numb hands when I wake up and basically feeling like I'm not able to ever get enough sleep.

having trouble eating enough, but strength is now up a noticeable amount which is great
Keep it up bro. I just dont understand your hands being numb when you wake up....i hope it gets better tho!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, kinda weird, makes me a little worried, probably just because I've blow up 10lbs and then I fall asleep on my arm or with my arms in some weird contorted position, hasn't been as bad or as frequent lately though so that is good.

still at 198-199lbs getting sooooo close to my 200+ goal.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sorry man, no real updates, I'm still at 197lbs so I've actually lost 1-2lbs over the last few days but I think that is because I added arimidex so got rid of a little test prop bloat. Either way I'm a little dissappointed. My sleep has been FUBAR'd, basically only sleeping 4-5 hours a night max or even less, still working with dose timing to see how it hits my sleep, taking an epi before bed certainly keeps me up though.....
Been eating like a horse though and training hard, put up 295lbs on bench 8 times pretty easily last night, and did 225lbs for 19 times right before that. Not sure what is going on, maybe just need more sleep?

A little bummed I haven't really hit my goals, only 2 weeks left on this cycle to put on 5lbs will be pretty difficult

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
sorry man, no real updates, I'm still at 197lbs so I've actually lost 1-2lbs over the last few days but I think that is because I added arimidex so got rid of a little test prop bloat. Either way I'm a little dissappointed. My sleep has been FUBAR'd, basically only sleeping 4-5 hours a night max or even less, still working with dose timing to see how it hits my sleep, taking an epi before bed certainly keeps me up though.....
Been eating like a horse though and training hard, put up 295lbs on bench 8 times pretty easily last night, and did 225lbs for 19 times right before that. Not sure what is going on, maybe just need more sleep?

A little bummed I haven't really hit my goals, only 2 weeks left on this cycle to put on 5lbs will be pretty difficult

I would def say its the sleep. Ive been dealing this sleep issues myself for along time now, just pop 2 benadryl before you head off to bed...

But keep it up bro, dont lose hope. 5 lbs in 2 weeks isnt impossible.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I had to drop the mdrol pulse too, which was kind of the point of this cycle. the lethargy and just general terrible feeling was too much. the back pumps when working out were interfering with my workouts too, so I guess If I end up +8-9lbs from a 5-6 week cycle that isn't too terrible considering I haven't really put on any fat, less than i was hoping for but what can i say. nothing to do now but lift and eat like a maniac for the next two weeks. hope PCT isn't too tough....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6
Supplements 2
Anabolics 0