Prop dosage?

meatcleaver

Awards
I just did my first 10 days at 1cc of prop EOD. I m also running L-dex 100 EOD. I was thinking about upping the prop up to 1 1/2ccs EOD. Do you think this this would be to much? I m planning on a 9 week cycle. I m 6'1" 210 34 years old. I m not concerned with getting huge I just what to get strong and look good. My pinning sites are sore which I know is common with prop. Could I get by with every third day?Thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I just did my first 10 days at 1cc of prop EOD. I m also running L-dex 100 EOD. I was thinking about upping the prop up to 1 1/2ccs EOD. Do you think this this would be to much? I m planning on a 9 week cycle. I m 6'1" 210 34 years old. I m not concerned with getting huge I just what to get strong and look good. My pinning sites are sore which I know is common with prop. Could I get by with every third day?Thanks
my 1st experience with prop is coming up, i have the same goals as you and will be running 100mgs every 3 days along with mast (same doseage). let me ask you this, it's been 10 days now, you should be feeling something from the test, it should only take a few days to kick in, maybe a week for the compound to build, how are you feeling right now?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
100mg eod of L-dex? thats gotta be a typo.

Prop 100mg eod is fine for a first time prop cycle. after about 3 weeks see how u like it and up the dose if u feel the need

meatcleaver

Awards
1 mg L-dex EOD. My bad. I new to all of this.

Jimmytest

Awards
If you only pin every third day you will be sending your levels on a roller coaster ride, the half life of prop is too short, it should be eod at the longest. Ed is even better but it's a pain........ Everywhere.