liv 52 vs liver x??

justjon

Awards
for cycle support would it be better to go with the standard liv 52 or liver x from mrm . liver x looks good but everyone seems to trust liv52

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't used Liver X. It looks ok, but Liv52 has studies to prove it's effectiveness. I've used it a couple of times now and like it.

ironworker

Awards
let me tell you about liv-52 on 9/17/09 i had blood work done and my enzimes were ast 69 and alt 165 and on 1/6/10 they were ast 62 and alt 89 and thats while on 600mg test c,400mg npp a week and 50mg win a day.I took it 3 pills with breakfast lunch and at bedtime with a gram of milk thissle.I wont change the **** for nothing.It has worked for me.Am 43 and for 20 years i abused alcohol and this is the lowest they have ever been.Just my 2c

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
let me tell you about liv-52 on 9/17/09 i had blood work done and my enzimes were ast 69 and alt 165 and on 1/6/10 they were ast 62 and alt 89 and thats while on 600mg test c,400mg npp a week and 50mg win a day.I took it 3 pills with breakfast lunch and at bedtime with a gram of milk thissle.I wont change the **** for nothing.It has worked for me.Am 43 and for 20 years i abused alcohol and this is the lowest they have ever been.Just my 2c
He created an account just to post this...hmmmm, sounds good to me sir :hitit: