Need advise for a new cycle

Louie01

Louie01

Awards
First a lil info about myself. Im 35 years young, bet lifting the past 10 years. Started 10 years ago at 120lbs now im at 175lbs and at 195lbs on a good cycle. Ny ultimate goal is to hit 200lbs at 10% bf. Ive ran about 5 cycles in the past 6 years. I started with a Test E 500/ per week cycle, moved on to a Test E 6oo/ Deca 500, then on to a Deca Test and D-bol cycle, and thats about it.
I am now on TRT Test Cy 180 per week. Im looking to run something simple like another Test/ Deca cycle. Any ideas?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not sure what exactly ur "ultimate goal" means. does it mean u want to get there before u die?....or within ur next cycle? what is ur current bf%? are u interested in running tren?

answer the above questions and we can go from there

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am reading it as he wants to gain 25lbs and be at 10%BF by end of cycle...

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
hope I read it wrong sounded like he's 175 but has been as heavy as 195 in past cycles and wants to get up to 200 and 10%

Louie01

Louie01

Awards
Guess I could be a lil more specific. Im currently 180lbs. Every cycle I gain 20lns and keep 5. I would like to hit 200/ 10%bf with this next cycle. Then after that my goal will probably might be 210.
I am currently looking into Tren( doing a lil research on it). So far Im thinking of running TestE 100 and EQ 800 and maybe add the on the Tren in the last 8 weeks. Thats for a total of 15 weeks. Wanna keep it simple and basic. Sound good?:thinking:

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
What does your PCT look like why do you gain 20lbs and lose 15lbs... that's the problem that needs to be addressed imo

Louie01

Louie01

Awards
Ive been running 40 clomid and 40 Nolva ED for 30 days I belive.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Guess I could be a lil more specific. Im currently 180lbs. Every cycle I gain 20lns and keep 5. I would like to hit 200/ 10%bf with this next cycle. Then after that my goal will probably might be 210.
I am currently looking into Tren( doing a lil research on it). So far Im thinking of running TestE 100 and EQ 800 and maybe add the on the Tren in the last 8 weeks. Thats for a total of 15 weeks. Wanna keep it simple and basic. Sound good?:thinking:
That is a pretty low dose of test isn't it?

What does your PCT look like why do you gain 20lbs and lose 15lbs... that's the problem that needs to be addressed imo
My thoughts exactly. You should gain 20 and KEEP at least 15 if your diet and training are in check with a halfway decent PCT.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ive been running 40 clomid and 40 Nolva ED for 30 days I belive.
either ur nolva and clomid are garbage, or ur diet and training are WAY off (or both)....because like others have said, u should lose maybe 5lbs...NOT 75% of ur gains.

Test E 600mg/week 1-15
Eq 600mg/week 1-15
oral of choice to kickstart/finish with

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:O you lose 75 percent of gains.... Dude, your pct must have been bunk as ****...

Louie01

Louie01

Awards
Im pretty sure thats what it was. The clomid ans nolva was in liquid form from some research lab. By the way I used the stuff on my last 2 cycles. But before that I was keeping 75% of my gains. These days i work in a hospital and the PCT is right at my finger tips. And I know its legit.
Test E 600mg/week 1-15
Eq 600mg/week 1-15

NOS this looks pretty good.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test E 600mg/week 1-15
Eq 600mg/week 1-15

NOS this looks pretty good.
it will be great for lean muscle gains. now, adding 25lbs while losing bf% (u never said what it is currently so im assuming) is nearly impossible in one cycle.

expect good gains, but that much mass while losing fat is just not a realist goal

Louie01

Louie01

Awards
I forgot a 0, thats TestE 100/ EQ 800. Right noe my BF is 12-13%

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I forgot a 0, thats TestE 100/ EQ 800. Right noe my BF is 12-13%
I still think your Test E needs to be higher. I mean 100mg is lower than TRT.

Louie01

Louie01

Awards
Test 700- 1000. I dont know why I keep putting 100. Test700 is the highest Ive gone. I think its time to turn it uo to 1000. I cant wait!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, hopefully you keep your gains this time mate....

Louie01

Louie01

Awards
For sure!! Only thing is that the last time I ran Test at 700 by BP was starting to run a little on the high side. What does one do to combat that?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get a cycle support product, keeps all organs in check....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Test 700- 1000. I dont know why I keep putting 100. Test700 is the highest Ive gone. I think its time to turn it uo to 1000. I cant wait!!
No need to use a gram a week of test. Especially if you haven't been able to keep your gains yet.

Louie01

Louie01

Awards
Thats what I love about this whole thing. You get to learn from your mistakes. I will keep you all posted.