Primordial's Tren Tabs Log (Non-Sponsored)

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I'm going to be starting my first cycle of Primoridal Performance's Tren Tabs. I toyed with the idea of logging this and it seems some guys are intrested in seeing how this goes. I am goign to be running Tren solo since this is my first cycle of Tren (as I mentioned above)
So, here it goes.

Supplements:
Animal Whey C&C
Animal Pak
Tribulus 750mg (finsihing this up only have about 2 weeks left)
BCAA
Fish Oil 300mg
Acidophilus
Hawthorn Berry (picking this up 1/9)
Vitex (picking this up on 1/9)
LG's Anadraulic Pump PreWO

Tren Tabs 75/75/75/75/75/75

PCT:

PP's Oral TRS (Endoamp, Taco-8, Sustain Alpha)
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Special Thanks to Jimbo and Trauma! You guys answered a lot of my questions and were more than helpful!

Another special thanks to everyone that I've met here and for the companies that have given me chances to log their products and given me free samples! AM has a great community and I love being part of it.

Ok, now for the fun part!

I will offically start logging this on Monday but will get everyone up to date for now. (also be adding photos throughout my log each week)

Here are the updates:
1) Adding Vitex to my arsenal after a lot of recommendations.
2) Increasing my cycle from 5 weeks to 6 weeks.
3)Since Tren shut down is really bad (from what I hear/read) I will be starting SA halfway through my cycle.

Goal(s):
My goal for this year is to hit a lean 190.
My food intake is goign to be much larger and cleaner (This is the most difficult part for me)
I'm going to move my workout routine back to a 5 x5 for a 3 day, maybe 4 day workout. (I will be posting this up as well.)
Staring at a mere 165lbs; I've got a ways to go. Any and all help/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. Good luck, bud. :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed because tren is some potent stuff.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Thinking of running the same cycle, except with CEL X-tren.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. New product so I want to guage your results before I take the plunge. I have so many options for my next cycle. Maybe I`ll just do a 5 drug, 3 month bridge cycle. I`ll be the biggest guy at my funeral.:eek5: Best of luck with it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see you gain that 25 lbs this year... time to start eating... NOW.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
in for the ride my man...!!!
Glad you guys are here for the ride!

75mg ? Those tabs r 50mg each
pill splitter
Yep, Like Bulldogz said. Pill Splitter :)

Subbed. New product so I want to guage your results before I take the plunge. I have so many options for my next cycle. Maybe I`ll just do a 5 drug, 3 month bridge cycle. I`ll be the biggest guy at my funeral.:eek5: Best of luck with it.
5 drug 0_0 , well goodluck to you :) Exactly, a new product and I figured I'd log my run of it. I had some requests to do this and I think it will help keep me honest with my routine and diet. So its worksout for everyone :D I'm expecting to get some crazy results :)

Subbed to see you gain that 25 lbs this year... time to start eating... NOW.

Glad your here! Oh yea, I started eating heavy. Unfoturnaley its not the cleanest but I'll start working that out :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Take a day out to go shopping for your food each week. Do you have kids or a wife? That could make it harder if they aren't used to the style. I work 12 hour shift 7 days straight then 7 days off so in the beginning balancing meals is a little difficult.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Take a day out to go shopping for your food each week. Do you have kids or a wife? That could make it harder if they aren't used to the style. I work 12 hour shift 7 days straight then 7 days off so in the beginning balancing meals is a little difficult.
Actually, I don't hvae either. My normal routine for dinner is to go shopping right after my workout. (grocery store is next door to my gym).

I've stocked up on chicken and tuna. It seems in the past large amounts of chicken and tuna work well for me.

MOD EDIT: Moved. This does not belong in the supp review section.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone had/is having a good begining of the week.

Today offically marks 5 days into my cycle. And so far I don't notice too much change or any sides starting. I have noticed that I have a little more spunk towards people than I normally do.(so I know something is changing) I had more energy this morining and wanted to start throwing weights around at 8 am. I normally take my vitmains and the tren early in the morning and I'm wondering if I should move to taking the tren tabs at lunch. (any suggestions?)

I picked up my Vitex today at GNC and am going to start taking this @ 500mg a day to help with prolactin. I got a few odd looks from the lady at the counter but I just smiled.

I went to the gym and it was chest day today. It sure seemed like National Chest Day for everyone. I had a couple of weeks off from the gym so I am using this week as a "get back into the swing of things" week.

Workout as follows:

Incline Bench: 135 x 10, 155 x 5, 175 x 6 , 175 x 5, 135 x 8
DB Flat Bench: 50 x 10, 60 x 6, 60 x 5, 60 x 5
DB Incline Machine: 130 x 6 (3)
DB Flies: 35 x 8 (3)

Tricep Pulldown/Kickback: 80 x 8(3)
Tricep Kickback: 30x 8 (4sets 2 each arm)
Non Weighted Dips: 2 sets x 15
Non Weighted Leg Rasies: 2 sets x 15

Workout felt good and I'm sure I could've increased to my normal weight plus some but I felt very rushed with everyone there today. Hopfully tommorrow will be different there.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If i were you I would spread out my dosing of the Tren. Maybe 50mg morning then 25mg pre-workout or something like that. If 75mg in the morning is working though, don't fix what isn't broken... I forget the half life of 19-nor, so one dose a day could be fine... I'll have to look that one up. I am sure PR knows.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I beleive the half life of tren is about 6-8 hrs....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It should be longer than 6-8 hours as the molecule is esterfied to allow bypass of the liver without it being completely broken down. "Esterfication" adds an ester to slow the half life of a compound.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
If i were you I would spread out my dosing of the Tren. Maybe 50mg morning then 25mg pre-workout or something like that. If 75mg in the morning is working though, don't fix what isn't broken... I forget the half life of 19-nor, so one dose a day could be fine... I'll have to look that one up. I am sure PR knows.
I think I'm going to keep my dosing in the morning. So far is sems to be working fine.

Glad your here!

Great log so far and I'm jealous I missed out on the tren pills haha. I'll be watching my friend :p
Thank you and glad your here! I ordered as soon as I could and ended up selling some of it off to some AM members to help them out :)

It should be longer than 6-8 hours as the molecule is esterfied to allow bypass of the liver without it being completely broken down. "Esterfication" adds an ester to slow the half life of a compound.
PP says to space out the dosing 6-8 hours apart. As I mentioned above, the dosing in the morning seems to be working just fine for now. If it seems that it starts to taper off then I might move my dosing to lunch time or split the dose in half and take in the morining and preWo. My gym time is around 7:00pm everyday.

Update:

I skipped the gym today. Did not want to but needed to relax after a long long meeting with everyone at my job. My boss has already taken away health insurance and paid lunches and is now trying to take away paid vacations, sick days and holiday pay. I'm sure the gym would help out but I'm going to relax. I will probably do my most of my ab routine at home tonight along with some push-ups.

Today marks day 6 and I my body feels tense. A good tense. To be honest, I feel really good (besides a bit of stress). I'm starting to feel the change in aggression. I can tell when I'm getting to be a bit much towards people and know I need to back off.(about backed my boss/owner into a corner today while yelling at him (see above reasoning why)).
I like this factor though b/c it will only lead to more intense workouts at the gym. I know this aggression factor is goig to lead up to an alpha male complex and I need to make sure it does not get out of hand. I'm going to keep at the dosage I'm at (75mg). I think this dose is going to bring great results since its already giving me a taste of whats to come.

*Forgot to add* I have taken LG's Anadraulic Pump out of my cycle. I think I will be using this on an "as needed" basis (if I'm tired). I took a dose over the weekend for my workout and I was sweating way to much and felt like my heart was going to leave my chest. I love LG's AP but think this is going to be good during my PCT on not on cycle.

Food Intake for Today:
4 Eggs
Protein Shake (36g protein 190 caloires 2g Carbs)
2 Banannas
2 Blueberry Yogurts
3 Full Cups of Homemade Beef Stew
3 Garanola Bars (90 Calories 2g protein each)
2 Chicken Wraps
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
1 Cup Beef Stew
1 Tailipia Fillet
*Before Bed Time Shake (36g protein 190 caloires 2g Carbs)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck with the cycle :thumbsup:

//CC

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Had a good workout yesterday. It was shoulder day and I added in biceps and a little ab routine. I'm not going to list exactly what I did due to today being a latenight workout (getting ready to workout now) but I can def see a change. I'm thorwing more weight around.

My muscles are tight and tense. My workouts are becomeing more intense ,as I mentioned before, due to the agression I'm starting to experience.

I'm still sticking to taking the full dosage in the morning. I might give PP a call tommorrow during lunch and speak with them about this. I'm considering taking 50mg in the morning and 25 mg at lunch.

How do I feel overall? I feel like a ****ing giant!

Time to hit the weights!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^yessir...sounds like the 75mg is your sweet spot brotha...keep sfw...!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is weird how the different people respond to tren. For some people it is money and other people it is the plague. Looks like it is money for u. I cant wait to see the end results.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I've been MIA from the forums and this log. Just a quick post until I get home.

I have now started week three and I have to say I am happy with the results I have been getting so far. The increase in aggression has been picking up and I have gone overboard on some people but have become more aware of it.

I have noticed more definition in my body and it seems like I am holding onto my pumps a lot longer. Last week seemed to be what I consider my "unreal" week. I looked like a monster all week and loved it. People definitely noticed a difference in my physique.

I started week three (today) with an increase in dosage. I am now at 100mgs. 50mg at breakfast time and 50mg at lunch. (6 hours apart).

Some sides I have noticed:

Been sleeping like **** all last week and this week.

Vivid dreams keeping me up at night but can't remember any of them in the morning.

I'm starting to feel tired a lot and all the time. I am forcing myself to the gym today..(took Monday and Tuesday off).

Sex drive def. dead. Its like someone shot it to billions of tiny pieces. But, when I get going I can't be stopped. So good and bad with this one.

Increase appetite (which is great b/c I'm trying to gain weight) but I have lost about 3-5 lbs. (I look bigger tho...I know weird.)

Only other thing, I can add for a side (I don't notice, but I've been told so) is that I look stoned all the time. I considered this a bonus for me. Maybe people will leave me alone and let me workout :)

I will try to post photos if not tonight this weekend.

Week #3 Started! Lets ****ing Rock!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
solid bud, i was just going to message you. KILL IT!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update man! Have you started the Sustain Alpha already to combat the libido issues? Btw, what are you dosing the Vitex at?

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this talk about tren's recomp effects are making me reminisce about my experience and how I can't wait to run some.

mildot

Awards
Subbed also.
I looking at the same pills. Been doing multiple natural bulk (hit 205+/-) followed by cut periods (down to 192+/-) over past two years. My food intake is at least twice to three times per day what you listed already. Let us know if/when you take anything to help with sleep, libido and other sides... Any new info based on actual experience from another person is appreciated. I been reading some have performed a similar pill split with 50mg then 25mg later in day. Those people who lacked heavy(?) sides then went 50mg followed by 50mg later in day.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
OK guys, Post are going to be limited to due my computer taking a ****. Using the work computer for now.

I've attached an up to date image (the best I could do for now). This was taken yesterday which marked the start of week 3.

I am dosing Vitex around 1450-1500 mg.

I haven't started the SA yet. I was going to hold off till my last week but I'm not sure. My libido is dead but as I mentioned once I get going things are more than good :)

So far this is day two into taking 100 mg (50mg at breakfast and 50mg at lunch). I have noticed that I have started getting a bit more edgey (sp?). The alpha male complex has started to set in a lot quicker than I thought and is very evident to me and I think my co-workers are starting to notice it. (I work for a small company and pretty much run half of it).

I do like the 100 mg dosage so far and do like how I feel after the second dose. I don't feel so tired.

As far as any sleep aids, I don't plan on taking any. I am going to try to power through this side. I believe that some things should not supplemented for when your taking something else that gives you those effects.

Still working on the mid section, I have a problem with my stomach holding yeast (hence the acidopolis) . I am also trying to concentrate on my legs (weakest thing about my body, I have trick knees). Anyone have a good leg routine?

I have a customer that just walked in so I'll have to go.

I will try to post more tonight.

Attachments

Just4Kix916

Awards
So far so good. That's great to see. I will be starting an epi/tren cycle soon so I appreciate the log's to see how folks in the community are responding. Good luck brotha, keep up the good work.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
So far so good. That's great to see. I will be starting an epi/tren cycle soon so I appreciate the log's to see how folks in the community are responding. Good luck brotha, keep up the good work.
Thanx bro! I'm loving this cycle! I havent but up to date with this log like I had wanted but so far the results are great!

The 100mg dose is def. going to be my next 5 week cycle after I am finished with this one. Uping the dosage has had an enormous change in sides and in benefits.

Sides: More aggression, Body temp has risen greatly, sweating a lot more, feel kinda druged on days I don't eat enough.

Benefits: I have been sleeping a lot better since I raised the dose to 100mg. Not saure why this happened, maybe my body has gotten use to the Tren.

I have increased every lift by a minimum of 50lbs.

My shoulder injury from my run of dbol, has seemed to work it self out and I have not had any pain in that shoulder and have increased the weight for my shoulder routine.

My endurance has grown greatly! I have been doing a miniumu of 6-8 sets with every exersize. My reps are now steadily at 6-10.

Here are some updated photos, Wed Feb 3rd will be my last day on cycle. I would love to extend this cycle since I now know 100 mg is the best spot for my body but I have another cycle in the future planned and will adjust accordingly.

NEW NEWS!
I am joining the police academy and this cycle has def. got me ready. I cant wait to set records for my physical fit exam!

Anyways Here are the new photos!

Attachments

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I love it... "These now-banned steroids made me ready to be a cop." :lol:

Just messin' with you bro... did make me laugh though.

vwl1980

Awards
So have you experienced any hair shedding on this cycle? Im considering this one myself since I stocked up on a few bags, havnt tried them yet

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Good sheit Cpo....chest & arms look swole brotha!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I love it... "These now-banned steroids made me ready to be a cop." :lol:

Just messin' with you bro... did make me laugh though.
I thought the same thing! They do not need to know alll of the things I take but I'm def. going t setting records :)

So have you experienced any hair shedding on this cycle? Im considering this one myself since I stocked up on a few bags, havnt tried them yet
I haven't noticed any hair loss or shedding in anyway. My hair has actually been growing like crazy.

The only sides I've noticed that really bothered me :

Increase in aggression (to the point of wanting to break stuff)
Bad sleep
Feeling drugged on days I don't eat enough.
Loss of libido (did not cycle SA during cycle like most do)

The rest has been money!

Good sheit Cpo....chest & arms look swole brotha!

Thanks brother! Planning on starting my PCT Thursday this week. Really excited about going with another cycle down the road!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
What'd you end up with as far as weight gain?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
What'd you end up with as far as weight gain?
2nd that :)

//CC

I gained about 10lbs. I was heavier on some days because of the enormous amount of food I was eating. Lighter on other days that I was working like a dog.

I have started my pct and am going to keep up this log (at least half way through pct) to let you guys know how the gains stay.

My overall review:

I would def. recommend this to everyone. Great gains in strength and in weight.

For me the sides were minor and I believe I would not have had such episodes with aggression if I hadn't been working for a company full of teenage adults.

No hair loss, my hair actually grew faster during cycle.

No gyno or even any symptoms close to it.

Loss of libido but an animal once I get going.

Great cuts and definition. And amazing gains in overall size.

I've increased my cardio during this cycle by 10 mins which, for me, is amazing.

A side, if you will, (i consider it a bonus) was that certain times right after I took my dose it seemed like a switch was flipped on and I felt...invincible.

The alpha male complex def. settled in during my 5 week cycle and is still evident and I don't think will go away.

I think the 100 mg/day was def the sweet spot for me and on my next cycle of tren will dose it at 100mg all the way through. And I would recommend anyone trying this for the first time to start at 50mg like I did and slowly increase the dose.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome feedback man, I'm keen on running this myself :)

//CC