My first Sus Cycle log

N

nixplode

Awards
Ok guys, I thought I would throw together a log on my first cycle to get feedback/ inform anyone who cares to follow it. I am running 540 mg of sus per week for 10 weeks ancillaries include nolva and adex. I will be doing 2 injections mon and thurs... I know what you are thinking I need to dose every other day, but according to my research on the compound and the esters I found that 2 per week will keep me stable.
Started first dose on thurs morning to get it in my system for my new routine I am starting this week. here are my opening stats:
6'3
247lbs
15.8% bf
I will post my opening measurements later when I have my sheet in front of me.
thursday: first dose 270 mg finished my workout week with arms and delts nothing major to report.
Monday: second dose 270 mg. started my german volume workout today, I have never done one so it was a bit rough.
Supplements pre-workout include:
6mg of aakg
3mg glutamine
25 mg of mahung leaf and 150mg of caffiene (1 thermogenic pill)
15 grams dextrose (carbs)
2 cups of skim milk (carbs & pro)
25 mg of whey protein
5mg of creatine
1 anti-oxidant pill
1tbsp of mct oil
so today I started the german volume with lats and pecs. did 10 sets of 10 reps flat dumbbell press superseted with 10 sets of 10 reps on weighted pull ups.
My eyes were a bit bigger than my muscles because on my first set of dumbbell press I grabed the 120's because I thought if I can do 15 of them I should feel real good with only 10. after the first set I dropped to 100 even because I felt as if I was jumping in a liitle too much lol. I did 100 lb dumbbels 5 sets for 10 reps and got a spotter for my last 5 sets while superseting 10 weighted pull-ups with a 25 lb weight for 10 sets.
I finished these 2 workouts and had a bad ass pump and did 3 sets of 12 incline cable fly superseted with cable rows 3 sets of 12. Finished the workout in about an 1.5 hrs. I would have liked it to be more like an 1.25 hrs but I was beat and needed a little recovery rest towards the end of the workout. Tomarrow will be my leg day and I will post results on thursday.
My workout split will be 3 days on 1 day off 3 days on 1 day off (3 day double split). I will wait to see how I feel and may give my self 2 days off in between. I am not a hard gainer by anymeans and am more of a mesomorph so my recover is ussually very good.
post workout nutrition include:
glucosamine
5 mg of creatine (will be lower intake of this tomarrow to 5 mg post workout and none the rest of day)
3 mg of aakg
3 mg of glucosamine
25mg whey protein
15mg of dextrose
2 cups skim milk
banana
tbsp of peanut butter
2 tbsp of flax seeds
I will be consuming 3-4 dozen egg whites weekly with a few yellows here and there. my mornings I will have a cup of oats with 1/2 cup of blueberries mixed in. before bed I will drink a protein shake with milk and will add:
3mg glucosamine
3mg aakg
3mg of GABA (hgh stimulation which i love, makes me very sleepy and wild dreams)
1/3 of a dose of zma
I will be eating every 2.5 hrs daily.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
You never stated your goal with this cycle unless I overlooked it. I'd recommend the use of AAS at 15% at the most if your bodybuilding. Anything above that you should look into to dieting down a couple notches.

Scratch the dex and use exe @ 12.5 daily or if gyno gets severly bad 25mg daily. Letro as a last resort for estrogen reducer due to libido issues. If you do decide to run letro you will want to start running the letro approximately 2 weeks before you begin your cycle to allow it to fully stabilize in your blood. Also, if you do decide to run letro there isn't a need to run another AI or SERM.

Supplement line up looks good. Other then that good luck.