help with pplex cycle

D

directed2009

Awards
hello and thanks for any input i get, this is my first prohormone.. ive taken test boosters but never a ph.. im almost 23 years old and weigh 205 pounds, 6 feet tall. Okay i am gonna start a 4 week cycle of cel p-plex january first... this is what i plan to do.

pre-load AI-cycle support for 2 weeks and continue all the way thru pct
This is how i wanna dose it (pills are 15 mg)

p-plex : 15/30/30/45

supplements i will be taking thru cycle:

Fish oil
X-tend (while training)
Animal pak- (multi v's)
animal flex- (Joints)
Gold standard whey protein
Amplified wheybolic extreme 60 (after training)
Im currently taking creatine ethyl ester but i think i might discontinue and use it during pct?

PCT: Now this is the reason i made this damn thread... noone ever seems clear to have a decent suggestion with p-plex pct... so many damn mr. know it all's...

This is my plan, is it sufficient?

L-NOL (liquid Nolva) dosed - 20/20/20/20 starting day after cycle
Reversitol dosed - 3/2/2/1 like it says on bottle....
creatine ethyl ester
plus my multi v's and fish oil.. My main concern is to do this rite.... im not the type to try and be a cheap ass and end up screwing myself up. is Nolva and reversitol enough to keep me from getting shut down?

Thanks...

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I prefer clomid for PCT but nolva would probably be fine, i also found that reversitol did nothing. I generally wait till the 3rd week of PCT and then add a trib product or some diesel test hardcore or something like that. I ran phera with a ton of other stuff and you can see how it went in my log. I'm done with PCT now and at ~190lbs so didn't really drop anything but water and some carbs in PCT. I actually feel better (more libido, more energy, etc) now then when I started my cycle?!

few suggestions:

get a cassein shake for before sleeping. makes a huge difference.

I found 30mg to be more than enough, I doubt you'll need 45mg although you're about 10lbs heavier. I would stop at 30mg and run it for 5 weeks total. phera takes at least a week just to kick in, better to run lower doses for longer.

if you're trying to bulk up, get some cytogainer too and slam 2 of those a day. don't worry about putting on fat too much if this is your first cycle and you're trying to bulk. also "lean bulk" is very hard, I would say just bulk or cut, pick one. don't know how dialed your diet is so if you have that taken care of then just ignore this. hahah

also, this is most important, GET BLOODWORK DONE NOW, before you start your first cycle, that way you'll have a base line of your body BEFORE you ever introduced any steroids, this will be KEY if you ever get into any trouble (which I've seen happen) and will help the Dr. and you both out quite a bit when trouble shooting. Plus you need to know how healthy your body is BEFORE introducing steroids to know if it's safe. Methyl steroids like phera are really hard on your body so do this if you value your health more than $100.

have fun though bro, log it on here too, helps with discipline and there are tons of smart guys on here down to help.