Attainable Goals

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to enter my first bb competition after taking the next year to prepare. I have planned out my next year to see where i want to be and how i will get there. I am currently @ a weight of 210lbs at 12% body fat. My goal in the next year is to be 220lbs @ ~ 8% bf. Over the course of the next year i planned to do two bulking cycles, and two non-hormonal cutting cycles to attain my goals. So here is my plan to acheive my goals, please review and give me opiouns on whether these goals would be possible!

Jan 14th 2010: 210 12%,,, maintain until Febuary 11th 2010: start cut --->(ECA/Clen/ECA)

March 11th 2010: 206 10%.. March 25th 203 8%: start bulk/recomp ---> (pplex/tren/epi)

June 3rd 2010: 213-215 @ ~ 9% maintain until July 8th 2010... (clen/eca/t3)

cut until aug 12 2010: 212 @ ~7% ---> bulk until October 21st 2010: 220lbs ~8% (test p/superdrol/t-bol)

Maintain until Dec 31st 2010 @ 220 ~8%

TOTAL ELAPSED TIME: 54 WEEKS
NET GAIN: (+10LBS MUSCLE) (-8LBS FAT) = (18LBS TOTAL GAIN)...

these gains my seem extremely lofty, but i believe they are possible and attainable.. maybe someone can knock me back to reality if they disagree.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
210 @ 12% --> 220 @ 8% is even harder than that... it's 184.8 pounds of LBM vs. 202.4 pounds of LBM so it's gaining 18 pounds of muscle while losing 8 pounds of fat.

I've been starting to work close to similar #s for my height and for me the problem with progress that I have is that cutting is real difficult to do while preserving muscle, and the bulking is real hard to do without eating enough of an excess to gain fat. Factor in less than 100% retention from every cycle. Maintaining might get tough. Sometimes to maintain gains I'll have to eat enough to add fat during PCT, and there's also a couple pounds of real "temporary weight" that will always fall off.

I think it wouldn't be easy at all to accomplish, would really depend on your genetics and how much headroom is left to work with there, and assuming the diet is spot on of course.

I think lofty goals is a good thing though. No one should ever aim low when setting the goals, you need to aim high, think positive, have supreme confidence that you can and will do it. So, go for it, it's a good plan for what to do.