Experienced Lifter, First H-drol run

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Whats up everyone. I've been lifting hard for at least 4 years and I'm finally ready at that point where I could use a little extra help. I've been researching my a@@ off and I think I've got a good first h-drol cycle worked out. This is my frist cycle of anything so I've heard H-drol is a great starter. I also have a good bit of Epistane on the way and after my off time I was going to cut up with a cycle of it. Let me know if I've misunderstood anything through out this please!!

For the past two weeks I've been loading with Milk Thistle, Hawthorne berry and various other things (I already had every vitamin/supplement known to man)

I'm 6'3 215 28 years old so I was going to run a cycle like this.

50/50/75/75/75

Obviously if I get to 75 and have any adverse effects I will go back to 50 (assuming I didn't have any at 50).

Now PCT is where it gets tricky. I've got my Nolva and I've seen so many variations I'mnot sure what to do. I've read a lot that people are using way to much of their SERM and that a simple 20/20/10/10 ED would work just fine for an H-drol Cycle. Will that work? Also, if I have researched correctly it would be better to start my Novadex XT on the third week and taper up as I've tapered down on the Nolva. So, below is what I was thinking of doingfor a pct.

Week 1 Nolva 20 plust all my liver/body support supps
Week 2 Nolva 20 plus all the supps
Week 3 Nolva 10 plus Novadex XT 2 pills plus supps
Week 4 Nolva 10 Plus Novadex XT 3 pills plus supps

Does that look good? Do I need the XT? If so, do I need to taper back down off of it?

Any help would be amazing!! Plan on starting my cyle on Sunday (didn't want to post until my H-drol and nolva where actually in my hands).

Thanks!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
subbed good luck

people will probably suggest you bump the hdrol to 75 on week two
and to 100 in the later week(s)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u should taper off the novedex especially going three pills a day and just stopping wouldnt be the best

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Thanks Sanchez. would you even use the Novedex?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i would dose it that high especially since ur smart and using a serm even tho hdrol is not as harsh as other things better safe then sorry. but yeah i think u would be fine going 1/2/2/1 starting week three but im sure someone else will chime in on the subject

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Cool. After so much research you can pin down the basics, but after that you have so many opinions floating around on how to do the same things it can f*** with your head. I'm gonna knock out all my 1 rep max's this weekend and post here thoughout my cycle so we'll see.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Ok, I started the h-drol on Sunday. Cycle will be 50/75/75/75/75/75. I'm dosing in the morning and in the afternoon before I work out. When I get to 75 I will dose morning, before workout (I wourk out around 11) and then around 3-4 so it's not to late in the evening. I'll cate up on my workouts from over the weekend but they will be posted in "My Workout" section if anyone wants to check them out. Always open for suggestions.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Ok. Today is day three. Yesterday was back and Bi's. I wold eventually like to use the workout tacker on this site to track my progress but I've just been to busy. for back I do:

Deadlift (stiff) 205x10 255x8 225x8 225x7 (done elevated on a step so weight never touches ground. no strap)

Wide grip Lat 195x10 175x8 160x9 145x9(this is crazy, last week I was at 195x6 and had been stuck there for a while)

Seated Row 175x8 160x8 145x10
close grip cable row 130x10 135x6 125x10

After a rest:
Curls close grip (bb) 85x10 75x8 65x8

single arm cable curls 27.5x6 25x7 22.5 10
burnout on Preacher curl machine (drop) I do 4 several concentrated sets of 8 in order, dropping weight and then three 7 second negs where I have someone pull on the machine against me)... I get one of the trainers to do this for me (who actually approached me a week ago and asked me if I wanted to try something and it was the best arm workout I had in a while so I figured I would add it in) so I'm not even sure what weight he starts at and drops throughout the burn I will ask next time.

So although yesterday was only day 2 I felt like a beast and had a new energy I haven't had in a while. I'm sure it was all in my mind and not the H-drol but f*ck it, anything that makes me work harder is fine!

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Todays workout will be Shoulder.

DB shoulder press
LAteral raise(cable)
Front raise (cable)
Upright Row BB
Shrugs

Will post weight used after.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Ok, I just want to say thanks to everyone who was able to keep a detailed log on this site because it is pretty damn hard to do every day. I'm still busting my ass and taking the h-drol but I'm just gonna give updates for anyone else who is taking their first H-drol cycle.

My dumbell shoulder press (yesterday's workout a week after my last post)has gone from 75's 8 times to 80's 8 times in a week which is pretty insane to me. I really think a lot of it has to do with knowing I bought and am taking a PH so my mind makes me work harder than ever before...... I'm taking 75mg a day (have been since day 3) with no sides so I'm gonna stay here for a while. Anyway, I'll try to post more so any other new folks can see whats happening. either way, Work outs have been amazing!!

TeddyNorcross

Awards
also, I want to run my leg workout by anyone who reaads this. Any help/advice would be awesome.

Warmup: 5 minute walk at 3.5 then barx15 full squats 135x10 full squats
Squats:
3x6-10 reps
1xburnout full squats

Calf raises
4x12-15

Lex Ext
4x8-10

Leg curl
4x8x10

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Wow... Amazing work out today

Warm up (see earlier post)
squats full 225 x8 205x9 185x10
Leg Press 270x10 310x8
calf raises 4 sets and one burn up to 305 x9

Leg Ext. This was awesome!! 220x10, 205x10 190x7 160x8
hip add 305 (stack plus both 5's) x12
3 additional sets with weight dropped between 8 and 10 (didn't write down weight on this one.

LEg curls 180x10 160x8 160x6 145x7

TeddyNorcross

Awards
F*ckin tired today for some reason. Great workout though.

Flat bench warm up
185x12 205*10 225x6 205x8
incline dumbell press
75x8 65x8 60x8 55x8 (stop @8 and its failure)
Decline 205x10 205x5 185x8
Machine Fly's
220x9, 205x8 190x8

Tri's
overhead dumbell tri. ext.
(largest dumbell they have at my work's gym) 100x12 100x10 90x10
Rope 3 sets of 10 dropping weight
Tri push down
3 sets of 10 drop. weight
abs

TeddyNorcross

Awards
If anyone reads this I have a flat bench question. I do 2 seconds down and 2 seconds up. do you touch your chest lightly or not at all.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Holy **** what a workout. today is the 12th day on h-drol and it seems to be kickin in. I went from 50 to 75 on day 3 and have been at 75 since then.. no sides so far. Todays workout was back and bi's

Deadlift (on a step not letting weight touch ground)
Warmup is stretch with bar and two quick sets at 135
185x10 275x8PR (did touch ground the last three) 225x10 205x9 185x9
Hyper EXt 2 sets burnout which was 12 and 10
Lat Pull
205x9 195x8 175x8 160x8 (forearms toast)
Seated machine row
180x8 160x9 145x8 135x8
Close grip cable row
135x8 125x8 110x9

Bi's (after a little rest)
not sure how much the curlbar her weighs so....
40lbs on each sidex10 30lbs each side8 25'sx10
Standing single arm cable curls
3 sets didn't write down weight sets where between 6 and 10
burnout at 75 on preacher machine

TeddyNorcross

Awards
IT's been a while since I posted but I have had some interesting things happen over the last two workouts. I've had no sides during the first two weeks at 75mg (except for the first two days which were at 50mg) so I kicked the dosage up to 100 yesterday. I'm dosing at 6am, 9am, 12pm and 3pm. So yesterday was chest and tri day and I put up 245 10 times which is a PR for me and I was blown away. FyI, my diet consists of 1 g protein per pound of Body weight (mostly meats with a few shakes thrown in) and veggies making up my carbs.

Anyway, reps were up on everything, I felt like I could just work out forever. I decided to go do Cardio at the Gym (first time in a long ass time I've done cardio) after work (I lift weights at about 10am) around 5 and I hopped on the treadmill at 6.2 and burned out 3.2 miles in 30 minutes. No S*hit, I felt like I could have run forever. I took my 4th dose of H-drol at 3 and had an almost euphoric feeling on the drive home.

Any way, I could have run at 7.0 or possibly 7.2 for and gone much longer than 30 minutes except all the New Years resolution folks were waiting for a treadmill with their new workout clothes, shoes and sweatbands so I hopped of at 30.

Slept like a baby last night and got up at 5:30 this morning and did an incline walk and abs this morning (first time trying this routine) with all the energy I have. Will lift at 10 am and if I still have energy after work will go do cardio.

I wish I would have done a few more things before I started.
1. Take before pics. Got some a week in but I really wish I had some day one.
2. I wish I had done measurements.
3. I wish I had commited more to bulking or cutting. I'm maintaining weight however my waist is smaller which is awesome.

Any way, I'll try to do better at updating.

Chap

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Day 19.

OK, I am noticing that my nuts are starting to get smaller and I've pretty much had no sex drive for the last week. I've been at 100mg since monday. Nothing else to complain of. My endurance is DEF. above noraml in Cardio and knocking out reps. Strength has increased as well. I've not read about many people getting shutdown from H-drol so I'd like to hear from anyone who has had this happen. I already have my Nolva. From the advice and info on other logs where shut down was happening I'm assuming it's ok to run out the cycle. Any thoughts on this? I ran 75 the first 2 weeks a started 100 on Monday.

rara

Awards
Teddy I also recently ran h-drol as my 1st prohormone 50/50/50/75/75/75 It dropped my test pretty good. I did blood tests before and after my free test went from 40 to 10. I noticed some atrophy around the last week. Im doing nova 20/20/10/10 starting prime today , might have been good to start prime twords end of cycle.I also waited for my blood test results before starting the nolva (about 2 weeks ) honestly I've lost about 3/4 of my gains but Im new at this and still learning so hopefully Ill do better next time. I have a few posts in the purus thread describing my great results from halovar. enjoy it while you are on, and concentrate on keeping your gains post cycle. good luck

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Teddy I also recently ran h-drol as my 1st prohormone 50/50/50/75/75/75 It dropped my test pretty good. I did blood tests before and after my free test went from 40 to 10. I noticed some atrophy around the last week. Im doing nova 20/20/10/10 starting prime today , might have been good to start prime twords end of cycle.I also waited for my blood test results before starting the nolva (about 2 weeks ) honestly I've lost about 3/4 of my gains but Im new at this and still learning so hopefully Ill do better next time. I have a few posts in the purus thread describing my great results from halovar. enjoy it while you are on, and concentrate on keeping your gains post cycle. good luck

Rara, Thanks for the info. I'm gonna hit the nolva the day after I finish the cycle. I have no other sides so I guess this is just the way it is and hope my PCT does what it's supposed to do. I am really enjoying this cycle a lot. I just wanted to make sure that I shouldn't just abandon the cycle and start nolva at the first sign of atrophy.

I'm gonna check out your posts too!

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Damn I'm realling enjoying this cycle at 100. Today was chest day and after bench and incline dumbell press I was ripping out 225 on decline. One arm machine flies really tore me up... no pain in the nuts, just smaller. No other sides to speak of. Took another pic today so i at least have one for last week and one for this week which I'll post some time. Body is really getting tight and lean. I'm thinking after pct and time off I will do an epi cycle to get really lean and then Use the M-drol I have way later in the year.

Chap

JKBB44

Awards
Glad to hear everything is going well. Any body weight increase?

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Glad to hear everything is going well. Any body weight increase?
Yea,

Although as I staighted earlier I really didn't decide if I wanted to bulk way up or not so I think I could have put on at least 10 pounds by now with a little more strength had I believed this sh*t was legit. So any supps have done jack sh*t before that it was tough to believe this would too. I'm glad I listened to everone and had a PCT ready to go.

I've gained 7 pounds with no waiste size increase at all. Feel hard and defined and i've really enjoyed this cycle. I've also had great (at least to me) str3ength increases. Right now though, my balls really fu&*ing hurt . I understand what people mean when they say that. I'm considering stopping the cycle and starting PCT.

So far some big pr changes. LAt pulls have gone from 195x10 220x10
Dead life has gone from 225*10 to 275x10 now and I'm excited for my next back day. Flat bench I was doing 225 at the top of my pyramid and last chest day after I did flat and inclines I did 225x10 on decline.

Now if anyone will give me some advice. Balls hurt but I could deal with it. Should I finish the cycle or quit and start Nolva.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
feeling great except the occasion odd pain in the nuts. I'm going to push through the last week and rely on my SERM as no one has said (and no where have I read) it was necessary to quit and start PCT. almost passed out doing a full squat burnout (135x17) after regular squat workout.

If anyone ever reads this I finally understand why everyone says have a SERM on hand. It's not for Gyno but to re start test production...... I think I may get blood work the day after my cycle (before Nolva) just to see how "mild h-drol" was for me. If I do I will Def. Post.

greaser

Awards
feeling great except the occasion odd pain in the nuts. I'm going to push through the last week and rely on my SERM as no one has said (and no where have I read) it was necessary to quit and start PCT. almost passed out doing a full squat burnout (135x17) after regular squat workout.

If anyone ever reads this I finally understand why everyone says have a SERM on hand. It's not for Gyno but to re start test production...... I think I may get blood work the day after my cycle (before Nolva) just to see how "mild h-drol" was for me. If I do I will Def. Post.
Please do post the results of your blood work. I'm getting ready to start an H-Drol cycle myself and it will be my first ever cycle. I do NOT have a SERM though. I will be using Cycle Assist during and Primordial Performance's TRS for PCT. I was planning on doing 50-50-50-75-75.

Good luck and I hope your nuts feel better soon!

Let us know!

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Yea man, if I get the test I will. Look at Rara's post on this post on this thread. He said he got tested, had major shutdown and lost most of his gains due to not having a SERM.

greaser

Awards
Yea man, if I get the test I will. Look at Rara's post on this post on this thread. He said he got tested, had major shutdown and lost most of his gains due to not having a SERM.
His post is making me think twice about not having a SERM on hand. He went 6 weeks though and I plan on keeping it at 4 or 5 weeks max. I've read lots of posts that say they length of the cycle is just as important as substance you're taking in terms of how quickly you'll be able to bounce back.

greaser

Awards
What PCT were you using before you started the Nolva? Is it helping?

TeddyNorcross

Awards
7 more days. Feeling good, nut pain is manageable. tore legs today. weighed in at 225 today so thats a solid 10 pounds up since I started. I think after 4 weeks pct, take off 8 weeks eating big and lifting hard and then try to cut up with an epistane cycle....

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Ok... I finished both bottles of H-drol and I'm done with the cycle. Weigh in this morning at 226 over 5 weeks. As stated earlier, this is my first cycle so i didn't do measurements or begining photos (although I do have some week 2 vs now and you can see the diff.). I also didn't write down what I ate, or take note of my starting 1 rep max's to see stregnth gains.

Either way, I have enjoyed the hell out of this cycle and next time I will be more prepared so I can look at my gains on paper.

I'm also glad I started with H-drol and listened to everyone's advice. I will respect m-drol and the other harsher compounds much more than I would have. If I get to the doc's I'll get blood tests and post for sure. From the nut pain (more of a slight pain/odd aching) and size I def. had some shutdown but nothing I couldn't handle (as long as everyhting goes back to normal).

In the end, stronger, waiste size is the same (all my pants fit the same at leastaround the waist) and up 11 pounds. huge increase in vascularity in shoulders.

Again, thanks to everyone who takes the time to write DETAILED logs as they have been so helpful to me. Maybe next time I'll be a little more helpful.

Chap

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Good Log man! I followed you so you didn't post for nothing. Im on week 5 now this is my 2nd run with H Drol. First time i used Reversitol as my PCT and well to be honest just jumped in it a little early. Like you said a while back you start listening to what everyone says and they are all so different in what they say to do. This go im using Nolva 20/20/10/10 and AI's PCS starting week 3. That seems to be what 80% of HDrol users do from the logs on here. What week did you start 100mg? Im waiting till week 6 just dont want to get to shut down as i only have enough Nolva to go 20/20/10/10 with 5 pills left over. I heard if you go 3 weeks at 100 you need to go 40/20/20/10 with the Nolva so ima stay 50/75/75/75/75/100 maybe even stay at 75 if im liking were im at. Dont want to get greedy as ive read 75-100 is the seet spot.

Congrats keep your PCt updated Bro

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Good Log man! I followed you so you didn't post for nothing. Im on week 5 now this is my 2nd run with H Drol. First time i used Reversitol as my PCT and well to be honest just jumped in it a little early. Like you said a while back you start listening to what everyone says and they are all so different in what they say to do. This go im using Nolva 20/20/10/10 and AI's PCS starting week 3. That seems to be what 80% of HDrol users do from the logs on here. What week did you start 100mg? Im waiting till week 6 just dont want to get to shut down as i only have enough Nolva to go 20/20/10/10 with 5 pills left over. I heard if you go 3 weeks at 100 you need to go 40/20/20/10 with the Nolva so ima stay 50/75/75/75/75/100 maybe even stay at 75 if im liking were im at. Dont want to get greedy as ive read 75-100 is the seet spot.

Congrats keep your PCt updated Bro
Thanks man! I ran 100 weeks 3,4 and 5. 50 the first few days, 75/75/100/100/100

Today I crushed it in the gym. I could not run out of energy. I almost wish I ran the cycle longer instead of the higher dosage.

Maybe I did it just right? Who knows... Weather it was the week three kick in, kicking up to 100 or both, it was fun.

Anyway, will keep up the log and if I can find some time to get off work I'll get that blood work.

Did you kick it up to 100 during your first cycle?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
No i went 50/50/75/75 and used just reversitol for a PCT. I choked on my first run as i got a little paranoid about the "Gyno" word. Its funny now that ive read alot of logs and threads on here it seems that everyone jumps the gun on gyno. What im saying is i someone read so much that i convinced myself i had it. stopped the cycle after 4 weeks and like many others on here once i quit playing with my nipples i was fine. The thing is untill i used a PH i never had any teason to feel my nipples. Once you start reading the signs on here you start feeling yourself up every 5 minutes and find every little thing that you never knew was there!! Oh well i learned. Been going great this go. Ive really toned remarkable so far only up 4lbs today but my reps have gone up at least 2 on everything and MY ABS ARE SHOWING!!!!!!!! Man it brings a tear to my eye. If only i had that perfect diet mentality who knows what would have happened

TeddyNorcross

Awards
No i went 50/50/75/75 and used just reversitol for a PCT. I choked on my first run as i got a little paranoid about the "Gyno" word. Its funny now that ive read alot of logs and threads on here it seems that everyone jumps the gun on gyno. What im saying is i someone read so much that i convinced myself i had it. stopped the cycle after 4 weeks and like many others on here once i quit playing with my nipples i was fine. The thing is untill i used a PH i never had any teason to feel my nipples. Once you start reading the signs on here you start feeling yourself up every 5 minutes and find every little thing that you never knew was there!! Oh well i learned. Been going great this go. Ive really toned remarkable so far only up 4lbs today but my reps have gone up at least 2 on everything and MY ABS ARE SHOWING!!!!!!!! Man it brings a tear to my eye. If only i had that perfect diet mentality who knows what would have happened
Ahaha!!! dude that's the funniest **** I've ever read. I feel you on the paranoia though.

Congrats on the results so far.

I'm interested to how you feel on week 3, when you hit 75 and then again when you hit 100 if you do so that last week. Keep me posted.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Ok...

Day 3 of PCT. Couple things.

1. I didn't notice how lethargic I was
2. I have really cheated myself out of the benefits of taking long periods of time without stimulants and no products

I can't remember having this much energy in my life. I hit dead lift 315x8 and 355x5after my normal workout (skippping my 275 and 295 reps). Now in all honesty, prior to the H-drol I did deadlift but prob. didn't increase the weight every few workouts as I should have. Kind of maintained. Either way, I'm very interested to see what my 1 rep max is.

All other excercises were awesome as well(lat pulls, rows and cable rows)with great endurance.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Libido Ok? How lethargic did you feel on cycle? Sleepy,Lazy,Drained. So your saying 3 days off HDrol your feeling "Awake" again LOL if you get what im saying.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Libido Ok? How lethargic did you feel on cycle? Sleepy,Lazy,Drained. So your saying 3 days off HDrol your feeling "Awake" again LOL if you get what im saying.

Exactly... I think I spent so much time in my early 20's waking up and working with a hangover that I can just deal with being lethargic but I feel amazingly awake. I was also saying I would sometimes take 2 weeks off NoXplode and get right back on but I took 5 weeks off so it worked like the first time I took it.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Day 8 of PCT. Weigh in at 224 which I is fine. Nuts have 0 pain to speak of and everything seems to be back to normal size. I've been taking 20mg nolva each night right before bed. Strength has hasn''t gone up or down. My energy is through the roof now during workouts becasue of the noxlode.

the down side. After back day and leg day this past week I got so ****ing sore so I'm not recovering nearly as fast as I did while on H-drol.

All in all though everything seems going as I'd hoped.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
You using Nolva 20mg pills or liquid?

Glad to see no more pain. I started week 6 today of Hdrol. Felt like a beast on chest. I did Flat dumbbells like this 80*12,85*12,90*12,100*8,105*6. Great chest incline was no higher then 80*12 i superset with pushup's which drains me.

permanabol

Awards
So you gained + or - ten pounds. That's really good for a mild PH. How much of it was fat?

TeddyNorcross

Awards
You using Nolva 20mg pills or liquid?

Glad to see no more pain. I started week 6 today of Hdrol. Felt like a beast on chest. I did Flat dumbbells like this 80*12,85*12,90*12,100*8,105*6. Great chest incline was no higher then 80*12 i superset with pushup's which drains me.
Good $hit. Yea I miss those endurance and strength increases....... So did you bump up to 100? Did you notice a difference?

TeddyNorcross

Awards
So you gained + or - ten pounds. That's really good for a mild PH. How much of it was fat?
I wish I had the proper answer for you. I can guarantee you my bf% went down or stayed the sameand I didn't go all crazy with the calories. I was eating 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound and keeping my carbs high fiber. my waist got no larger and I have a more define look.

This was my first ph and I didn't do all the proper measurements so I just don't know. I'm Not retarded enough to believe none of it was fat but next time I'll know for sure.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I started 100mg Yesterday. So far so good. 6 weeks is the magic spot so far. Im hopeing i did not get to greedy. Maybe 75mg would have been fine for week 6 but i thought i would try it one time.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
I started 100mg Yesterday. So far so good. 6 weeks is the magic spot so far. Im hopeing i did not get to greedy. Maybe 75mg would have been fine for week 6 but i thought i would try it one time.
To your earlier question, I'm using liquid tamoxifen.

Like I said before, it was either the week 3 magic or the bump up to 100 that really did it for me. IF youon't get anything extra from 100, ext time I'm gonna run a 6 week the way you did and save money and side's.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Ok, day 10 PCT.

Not lethargic at all so that is a plus
nuts are normal size with no pain.
Have lost 0 strength so far and I've gone through each workout
hanging tight at 224 and feel great

Ok, so now for another side effect/lesson learned. Let me preface this with I'm married and have a 6 1/2 month old daughter so my wife and I don't always have a lot of alone time together that we're not just resting or hanging out. So yes, it took me until day 11 of PT to notice this problem.

My labido is low/gone. not a problem at all on cycle, and in retrospect, it has been destroyed since stopping the H-drol. I just didn't really think about it. last night I could not get my $hit up and I was pissed. So for anyone reading this, I will now have a bottle of tadalafil or whatever the "research" cialis is on hand for PCT labido loss.

I've read enough to knkow that this is common so I'm not worried about it being permanent but damn.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Some Blood Work

On the second to last day of my cycle I gave a blood and urine sample to a guy doing my life insurance and they just mailed me the results. I had no idea they were sending them to me. Anyway, nothing about hormones but you should see the choleterol and Tri's. ****ing nuts. I can only imagine without support supps. Take a look

Attachments