BEGINNER + FIRST CYCLE = MAJOR HELP!

Tyg3rSauRus

Tyg3rSauRus

Awards
oK, I been reading on steroids, cycles, pct, and everything for about a month, been researching and deciding to go down this path. I been lifting for 8 years now, got good results, but now i'm in my experimenting stage. Since I have a hit a plateau, I decided to give steroids a try to see how I would like it. Keep in mind I've never done this so I'm asking you guys for advice. Theres a first for everything so this is my first, and yes I been reading and doing my homework.

Anyways I decided for my first cycle to start out slowly and do dbol tablets along with Test e.

A source is selling me a 1 month supply 350mg test e and 1 month supply of 15mg of 100 tablets of dbol. The test e he is charging me $200. The dbol is $220. So $420 for a month supply of both dbol and test e. I think i'm getting rip off so what do u guys think?

Anyways I need advice on how to begin my cycle and he said he'll throw in pct (clomid or nolvadex for free with free syringes).

I'm totally new to this and every help is much appreciated. I know my first cycle is my best cycle so I dont' want to start until I get all the needed knowledge. Thanks in advance.

I'm 5'10 and 175 lbs, been lifting naturally on/off for 8 years and pretty much cut with 14 percent body fat, but I want to take this to a next level.

Also please explain wat I should do during pct also.

Any thing else I need to take in my cycle? Again thanks and please help a Noob out.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
There is a ton of great info out in the forums. I suggest you do a search with key words like "PCT" and "cycle support". Once you do a little homework, post your prospective cycle. Im sure the guys here would be happy to fine tune it for ya. Just make sure you know what you are getting into. Gotta have all your bases covered before beginning your first cycle. Good luck!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean by a months worth of 350mg test e? if ur planning on running 350 a week ur wasting ur time really and getting ripped off .serach for unreals guide bro

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
nd if ur only planning a month long cycle of test E u wont gain a thing most likely because test e takes about four weeks to kick in. im sure ud get a lot of water weight and glycogen from the dbol but hardly any of the weight would be muscle

purelife1

$420 is he lubing b4 he sticks it to you...dude that shouldnt cost 1/4 of that...you are a newbie here..post other info in other sections before you come here and ask cycle info..then maybe someone will help you..your not going to get us in bed on the first date..we need to be wined and dined several times before you get lucky

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Dude by the look of your initial post you are far from ready to pin test, especially with so little research, elobarate more about why you are ready to use steroids

Tyg3rSauRus

Tyg3rSauRus

Awards
yes I believe I am getting ripped off since I am a newbie and don't really know how much I can really get them for. Hence why I came here to get an idea.

well I have reached a plateau in my workout and wanted to experiment with steroids to see how it will better me or not. I want something new so I chose this path, it mite be a one time ordeal or not, just like i said, wanting to try new things to see if its for me or not.

I am planning on doing an 8 week cycle but for now can only afford a month cycle and will get the next month's when i'm about to run out, he stated that he has 350mg test e and will provide me a month's worth for 200, and give me 100 tablets of dbol for 220...i guess he's really ripping me off but thats my only source...like i said, i'm a newbie and have to find info somewhere, cuz we all start out somewhere and this is where i would like to start...i have been reading tats why i haven't done my first cycle without a thorough knowledge.

Tyg3rSauRus

Tyg3rSauRus

Awards
Ok I have read unreal's guide...like TWICE.

Here's my simple plan:

TEST e
weeks 1-8 at 500mg per week

dbol
weeks 1-4 at 30mg per week

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go ten weeks with test-e (500mg) and m-drol or p-plex for first 4 weeks. Those are a lot cheaper than d-bol and should yield similar results as d-bol... And I can get 10 weeks of test-e (500mg) for about 60 bucks, yes, HUGE rip bro...

Tyg3rSauRus

Tyg3rSauRus

Awards
there are lots of pct so i'm clueless on which to take...any suggestions? clomid/nolvadex but how do I incorporate it into my last cycle...like at what week is optimal to start taking clomid/nolvadex and how much per week?

oh and I meant 30mg dbol each day for first 4 weeks

My diet: I eat literally every 2 hours...i'm always hungry yet my high metabolism is through the roof. Hence real reason i want to try steroids is to get to 215 lbs (my target weight). My biggest weight was 185 lbs but i lost that easily. Can never get past 185lbs. I weight train 5 days a week and try not to do much cardio cuz don't want to lose weight.

I eat high protein meat, steak, chicken (almost everyday), fish, and throw in veggies at night. I am really cut and "big" myself for an asian since people at the gym do ask if i'm on steroids cuz it looks like it, but how ironic as now i'm wanting to try steroids to get me to 215lbs...lol

As for me being rip off, I wish I can find better sources tat can provide me with a decent price but he's my only source. I think he's double charging me as so he can buy some juice himself for the price he quotes me. Basically I'm buying juice for me and supplying him too. :(

Tyg3rSauRus

Tyg3rSauRus

Awards
Go ten weeks with test-e (500mg) and m-drol or p-plex for first 4 weeks. Those are a lot cheaper than d-bol and should yield similar results as d-bol... And I can get 10 weeks of test-e (500mg) for about 60 bucks, yes, HUGE rip bro...
for 60 bucks, is that because you know someone or is that the normal price out there? Actually wat is the best price I should be looking at for 10 weeks of test -e 500mg? U mention its cheaper for m-drol/p-plex, how much do they run?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
he said switch the dbol for mdrol or pplex not the test. but u start pct depending on what test u use. different esters have different clearing times.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
p-plex and m-drol is 20 bucks at the right supplement store ;)... And one of my ugl sources sells it for 60 bucks (20ml 250mg per ml). Normal Test-e price is about 70 bucks for 10cc's of 250mg per cc.

Go with a Nolva/Clomid stack for pct:

Nolva:40/20/20/10/10
Clomid:100/75/50/25/25
Run a natty test booster and OTC AI 3 weeks into your PCT for about 4 weeks.

Run your pct 2 weeks after last inject.

Also, have an AI on hand, and only use if you get gyno flareups.

-Gamer

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They sell Test-e for that price, I would go with that as it has longer esters. Meaning less injects. Yes, get m-drol or p-plex in place of dianabol. A LOT cheaper and pretty much same results, plus its legal.. For the moment :p...

-Gamer

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And you really should have done more research. You had no clue about a PCT. You have no clue about the pricing. You wanted to get a months supply of 350mg Test-e for like 400 dollars, when 10-12 weeks is the norm and at about 500mgs...Why oh why!!!! If you are able to ever get the Test, will you know how to inject properly, or are you going to ask at the last minute??? Does what im writing make sense? This is why people are saying you need to rethink taking roids, this is why steroids are illegal, and this is how people get hurt...

-Gamer out...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
like others have stated, save some cash and just purchase pplex or mdrol. run the Test-e @ 350mg/week for 10 weeks.

yes ppl, he SHOULD use more test, but its better than 200mg or 250mg/week correct?....hes already getting f ucked with paying that much, lets work with what hes got.

Test-E 350mg/week 1-10
Mdrol (10/10/20/20) 1-4

OR

Test-E 350mg/week 1-10
Pplex (30/30/40/40) 1-4

choose either Nolva or Clomid for PCT.....hell u can use both if u want to spend the cash

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Dude you ate 175 and 14%bf... You def have to reach your natural limit. Look at your diet. Change up your training. Something needs to be fixed but you do not need aas at this point.

Plus you really need to do a LOT more research.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get to 7 percent BF first :p... Sounds hard, but its real easy, just eat all the carbs and fats you can, oh wait, im an anomaly xD...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
first off those prices are atrocious, they're so bad that you should laugh in his face and never consider giving him your business

while you research what you want to do for a cycle, look into finding a better source. Where there's a will, there's a way.

You are getting good advice and moving in the right direction here, IMO the minimum on test should be 400mg every week and you should run it for 10 weeks. You have a lot more research to do though, but that's ok there's no need to rush anything here. I spent a lot of time in the research stage, the more the better.

If you don't know enough, the first cycle can be mostly wasted anyway, and you'll have to learn everything the hard way.

Tyg3rSauRus

Tyg3rSauRus

Awards
Yes I am still researching...I have not buy the stuff at those prices, it was only offered to me and I have yet to make my mind. That is y I came here before I make my next move. Thanks for all the advice, it surely helps alot

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
edit: nvm already addressd