Cycle Time Off?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
i search for this with no luck and I know cycle on + pct = time off....but what if at the end of pct all your blood work comes back normal...will it be ok to start new cycle...

I am currently on a 5 wk bridge cycle of PP/SD...then a 4-5 wk pct...would this mean I will have to take a 8-10 week break after pct before thinkin about a new cycle?

thanks

L

Link24

Awards
  • Established
General consensus is Time ON + PCT = Time off. . . The more time off you have the better your body will recover and the better you will respond on your next cycle. Me personally I would take 12+ weeks off, because your running two very suppressive hormones, not to mention 2 methyls being over lapped.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Some suggest that time off allows receptors to become re-acclimated to a lower level of androgen (natural test) and thus when an artificial androgen is re-introduced you respond to it instead of your body expecting it.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
from experience i find that is pretty true^

the longer u wait, the better your next cycle will be

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
tru in a sense that the longer you wait the better your next cycle will be, but I was only wondering if blood work came back "clean" will it have been ok or just better off givin your body a well needed break...

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
i gess it will be ok theoretically but it will be better if u wait ,but aint u gonna lose some
gains in this time u waiting between cycles?
need some answer
as long as I eat right and train hard, I shouldn't lose much at all...but it's always expected to lose just a lil...others may have different oucomes between cycles tho...

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
yea....i hate waiting. yo man how good is pplex? im thinkin about grabbin some since i never got to try it b4 the ban. maybe if i can find some epi too to run with it.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
yea....i hate waiting. yo man how good is pplex? im thinkin about grabbin some since i never got to try it b4 the ban. maybe if i can find some epi too to run with it.
I know bro..I have some new sheit that I really want to run but gonna (gotta) hold off for awhile...

I really. really like phera...I have the original AX phera so I don't know about the clones, but I'm sure they are just as good...

For me phera doesn't have all the nasty side effects that SD has so it treats me pretty well...I just felt great while on phera, good mood, libido good, focused on my workouts and I don't get aggrevated very easy like I do when I'm on SD...

The only thing I don't like about phera is the bloat I get from it, its wet for me...but that is why I have the SD for the tail end of the cycle to dry out...but this is something that is not a deal breaker for me

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
I know bro..I have some new sheit that I really want to run but gonna (gotta) hold off for awhile...

I really. really like phera...I have the original AX phera so I don't know about the clones, but I'm sure they are just as good...

For me phera doesn't have all the nasty side effects that SD has so it treats me pretty well...I just felt great while on phera, good mood, libido good, focused on my workouts and I don't get aggrevated very easy like I do when I'm on SD...

The only thing I don't like about phera is the bloat I get from it, its wet for me...but that is why I have the SD for the tail end of the cycle to dry out...but this is something that is not a deal breaker for me
sweet man. i could find any cel when i searched some sites. i guess im not gonna be able to get it. i know mdrol is sipposevly sd and i HATE mdrol. yea its good, but i can NOT put up with the sides. it makes me feel like im dying. i ran some dbol in my last test cycle and i liked it. i mean, it was super wet but o well, i looked fauckin swole LOL

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thats a real harsh cycle man.. ur gonna need a decent amount of time off after that...
pplex is great man.. i loved it..ran it for 5 weeks at 30mg with test p and made fantastic gains in mass and strength... im into my second week of pct.. kept almost all gains.. got mandatory blood work done 2nd week of pct... and my cholestrol was pretty ****ed... good and bad.. as well as a little kidney damage.. but thats it.. everything else looked great.. i took cycle support as well as someother goodies on cycle to keep health up... u will really like pplex.. its sd minus the sides.. with more keepable gains.. not as dry as sd tho...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Look man, you don't "have to" do a damn thing. It's your body, your overall health. If you want to continuously pump yourself full of hepatoxic compounds, have at it. Prioritize you goals. It's all up to you.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
thats a real harsh cycle man.. ur gonna need a decent amount of time off after that...
pplex is great man.. i loved it..ran it for 5 weeks at 30mg with test p and made fantastic gains in mass and strength... im into my second week of pct.. kept almost all gains.. got mandatory blood work done 2nd week of pct... and my cholestrol was pretty ****ed... good and bad.. as well as a little kidney damage.. but thats it.. everything else looked great.. i took cycle support as well as someother goodies on cycle to keep health up... u will really like pplex.. its sd minus the sides.. with more keepable gains.. not as dry as sd tho...
even takin cycle support your lipid profile was out of wack?

when did you take cycle support, during cycle and in pct?

I have blood work comin up this comin monday and I'm eager to find out myself since this is the first time Iused cycle support from AI...