Ecomorph cycle

boblah

boblah

Awards
Hey guys what's up. I've been searching around and cannot seem to find what I'm looking for so I've decided to start a new thread.

I'm 22 years old, 5'10", 165. I've done about 4 cycles, the last one being over a year ago. I stopped because of a girlfriend but she's gone so I wanna get back into hard when finals are over in a week. I look pretty good now but I'm looking for a cycle that'll get me big and shredded, my metabolism is very high and I'm a hard gainer so the shredded part won't be as hard as the big part. Details about PCT would be sweet as well. Look forward to the replies!

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
your 22 done 4 cycles and stopped because of your GF? didnt your nuts never return?

on a serious note..

ive yet to meet a hard gainer that didnt make good gains on a proper diet.. clean or not..
BTW search button.. Bulk cycle, hard gainer..

My hierachy for my goals are

1. Routine
2. fuel
3. rest
4. AAS

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you dont want to get flamed here or anywhere, dont make your thread look like you just want a quick fix because that is what it sounds like... M-drol and P-plex are great bulkers BTW... What is your usual PCT like? What other ph/ds have you done? What is your diet like, calorie wise because I already know it is dirty; dont worry, mine is mostly dirty as well...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so why don't you start by explaining where all the gains you made on 4 cycles disappeared to and how you plan to fix that this time around

boblah

boblah

Awards
If you dont want to get flamed here or anywhere, dont make your thread look like you just want a quick fix because that is what it sounds like... M-drol and P-plex are great bulkers BTW... What is your usual PCT like? What other ph/ds have you done? What is your diet like, calorie wise because I already know it is dirty; dont worry, mine is mostly dirty as well...
Well for PCT I generally used amiridex and testanon 2250. My balls still weren't back after tren so I took some super saiponins. The steroids and tests I've used are: supertest 250, enanthate, deca, dbol, and primo. My diet isn't clean at all just because it doesn't really need to be. When I cycled, I don't think I did enough. Generally it was like 1mL test, 1mL anabolic once a week for 8 weeks.

boblah

boblah

Awards
so why don't you start by explaining where all the gains you made on 4 cycles disappeared to and how you plan to fix that this time around
I still have a lot of my gains from the cycles but the cycles weren't very much. It was just like 1mL test, 1mL anabolic (like deca) once a week for 8 weeks. I blew up (10 lbs or so, a lot for my frame) but I slowly lost some of it just due to stuff like school and lack of sleep. I'm an engineering major so some semesters can really cut into my workout time. I'm just kind of looking for some insight on how much I should be taking for how long. I guess I'll try and keep it by continuing to lift hard and eat a lot post cycle, and any other thing I'm sure I'm missing.

boblah

boblah

Awards
**** you ass wipe i'm here asking for advice. you have a billion points rep power go **** yourself and find something better to do

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im not trying to be a **** so dont get defensive.... so 7 months ago u took tren with no pct and now u say uve ran all those injectables? and btw testanon 2250 that u used for ur pct does not have NOLVA in it. if u think nolva and novedex are the same they arent. and the testanon product has 6-oxo in it not even ATD which is what is in NOVEDEX. seriously do some research so u dont hurt urself bro.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I still have a lot of my gains from the cycles but the cycles weren't very much. It was just like 1mL test, 1mL anabolic (like deca) once a week for 8 weeks. I blew up (10 lbs or so, a lot for my frame) but I slowly lost some of it just due to stuff like school and lack of sleep. I'm an engineering major so some semesters can really cut into my workout time. I'm just kind of looking for some insight on how much I should be taking for how long. I guess I'll try and keep it by continuing to lift hard and eat a lot post cycle, and any other thing I'm sure I'm missing.
if you lose your gains once it's because you're a noob, when it happens 4 times like that it's because you just don't care to make bodybuilding a priority

if you can't handle both cycling and school then don't cycle

You need to dedicate yourself to bodybuilding and make some forward progress rather than running half assed cycles and losing everything repeatedly

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Injected and only 165 =O.... Using an AI as a PCT? Le me guess, you ran 4 cycles like this: cycle, **** pct, cycle, **** pct, cycle, **** pct, cycle, **** pct= 0 gains... "WTF am I doing wrong"....! Well, get SERM in your vocab for a start. There are 24 hours in a day, 7 dedicated to sleep, 5-6 to school. 2-3 to studies. That leaves about 8 extra hours; you couldnt find any time to continue lifting? Dont say but my work/school schedule :(... BoooHoo.. Im schooling, in the national guard; get my commission very soon woot woot, get 8 hours of sleep, lift, hang with friends and family, eat eat eat and study... Its called LIFE management, master it... If you need help understanding a cycle, pct, time off, scheduling, feel free to pm me....

-Gamer

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
piss off ya light weight..
use the search button then..
this flaming is nearly as good as a flamed grilled chicken burger from burger king

boblah

boblah

Awards
"Im schooling, in the national guard" yeah bro you seem to be really good at school. You wouldn't know **** about getting a degree in nuclear engineering would you? No, you wouldn't. 2-3 hours study omfg I've been on campus for 32 hours straight and have been up for 45 hours. I'm gonna hit up the search button, starting this thread was an obvious mistake. Enjoy beating off to Swayze in Roadhouse when you get home from your ****ty jobs and your depressing lives. Everyone but UnrealMachine either looks like a pile of **** or doesn't have a picture up in the first place. Peace.

boblah

boblah

Awards
And I definitely did my past cycles wrong. Not anymore I won't.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Boblah, 165 lbs on a 5'10'' frame after 4 cycles. That's actually pretty impressive, don't let others foulmouth your accomplishments.

boblah

boblah

Awards
Being that I started at 120 before the cycles, it is so thanks buddy! 6'4" 199? Damn you must be YOLKED. Oh and you're welcome for WWI and WWII. ****ing Nazi ****sucker

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Being that I started at 120 before the cycles, it is so thanks buddy! 6'4" 199? Damn you must be YOLKED. Oh and you're welcome for WWI and WWII. ****ing Nazi ****sucker
Lol, thanks for making sure we all believe you study nuclear engineering :bigok:

And yes, lanky I am, but still drugfree - as opposed to a tard like u.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boblah, please stop yelling at everyone or you may get negged... Ooops, too late... I may not be getting a nuclear engineering degree, but thats only because I decided not to put myself through torture. I am however working on an kinesiology degree, which is not the easiest degree to get mate. Dont take so much offense to what people say, you phucked up, multiple times, and made a thread about it, of course your going to get flamed.... If you need help, just PM me, I extend myself to anybody who wishes to utilize me.

-Gamer

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
165 after 4 cycles is not impressive cycles should not have even begun at this weight some people are greatly misinformed around here

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
165 after 4 cycles is not impressive cycles should not have even begun at this weight some people are greatly misinformed around here
True, but I'm pretty sure our engineering friend is done posting here.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
i think he's got roid rage el oh el..

you def have little man syndrome.. we can all compare our educational achievements or bank accounts.. i work in construction, long hours and smell like body odour 6 days of the week.. but im happy as a mother ****er.... anyone have a plain ass job and love their life.. i like long walks in the park and flaming burgers on the open grill

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i work 60 hours plus a week as a mover and still maintain diet and hit gym its dedication my friend

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
OPer - You know, your not the 1st person to work on a degree; and a condescending attitude has a way of causing anything you accomplish/say/do to be viewed in a very pale light - that's a lesson in life that's better learned early. The most important thing I learned in school is that I can learn whatever I want - with or without a teacher. If you applied your study skills toward life and what you put into your body it would garner much more respect than any amount of bragging or tearing down others.

Be helpful to someone else and they are more likely to be helpful to you. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I think you've had your balls busted enough but realize every 2 or 3 days there's a college kid (or worse H.S) who comes across very abrasive, demanding help, but refusing to be a student. You can be an asset here and these forums as well as its members can be an asset to you. Just think in terms of "franchise" not "strip mine" WE as people are always building something and the good things we build always start with humility.

God love ya brotha
Tan

...i like long walks in the park and flaming burgers on the open grill
haha nice!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
"Im schooling, in the national guard" yeah bro you seem to be really good at school. You wouldn't know **** about getting a degree in nuclear engineering would you? No, you wouldn't. 2-3 hours study omfg I've been on campus for 32 hours straight and have been up for 45 hours. I'm gonna hit up the search button, starting this thread was an obvious mistake. Enjoy beating off to Swayze in Roadhouse when you get home from your ****ty jobs and your depressing lives. Everyone but UnrealMachine either looks like a pile of **** or doesn't have a picture up in the first place. Peace.
It sounds like YOU are the one with the miserable life. Also, it's a little strange that you "beat off to Swayze in Roadhouse." You've got some issues you need to deal with before taking steroids.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Guys, boblah won't come to AM.com anymore, he knows he's not welcome. Close this thread and put it into the graveyard.