"2 year plan" (yes im that anal) please critique

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
"2 year plan" (yes im that anal) please critique [EQ / Bold, M-Drol, H-Drol, P-Plex]

I'm pretty anal and I don't want to find myself up a creek sort of speak so I have purchased what DS' I think I could need (in light of ever changing regulations in the supplement market) for the next 2 years or so. The plan was this:

h-drol/fura 6 week standard mar/2010
m-drol 6 week 10mg pulse sep/2010
m-drol 6 week 10-20mg pulse mar/2011
eq-plex 8 week base w/m-drol week 1-2 and p-plex week 3-5(or 6) sep/2011

My question is does this sound logical to you all? (the cycles listed below not my apparent OCD lol) At the moment it's all perfect logic in my head/on paper, I would just like to dispel any subjectivity I may have.

I planed each cycle with 4-5 months off but I intend that to be the minimum time off. I can foresee as much as 8 or 9 months off under certain circumstances. Or a full plan abortion if I reach my goals before the cycle plans have all been used. Another concern is the over use of m-drol, it seems so many get such great results with it even after several cycles it seemed reasonable that it might make a decent cycle staple, should I be concerned with potential compound fatigue and diminishing m-drol returns?

Again I know I have a tendency to over plan in life so I do humbly submit the fruit of my brainstorm to the AM pros for feedback, please do be honest and if you would be so kind please hold back on the brutality.

Thanks in advance - Tan

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
bump

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
no reason to run mdrol for 2 weeks, go 3 minimum. I see no mention of how often you plan to pulse mdrol too, 6 weeks is a long time so I wouldn't do more than 3 times a week for that duration. I see no mention of PCT either which worries me since that is the most important part. Other than that looks good. I plan my cycles way ahead of time too. Gives me something to look forward to.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Standard PCT I was thinking
Nolvadex 40/20/10/10 (SERM)
6-bromo 0/0/0/50/50/25 (A.I)
DHEA 50/50/50/50/50/50 (Cortisol control)
Rhodiola Rosea 1000mg/1000mg/1000mg/500mg/500mg (Cortisol control)
PCT Assist as directed (Test boost)
Cycle assist as directed (support)
+ fish oil, Gulc&cond etc

and the pulse was a planed dose of mwf

M

mvrk1

Awards
I also like to plan out cycles way in advance. This is partly because I'm detail oriented, but also partly just because it's really fun. :arms: I see that you have your pct planned, so maybe you've already done this as well, but I have another suggestion. I always also plan my support supplements (for on cycle) and calculate their cost. Then depending on what the supplement is, I know if I should get it now (b/c it's a compound like formestane that might get banned), wait for a sale, or just pick it up when I start my cycle.

There's nothing wrong with planning ahead, so long as you know that your plans may be interrupted or have to change. That's my philosophical .02 for the day.