epi/h-drol stack need some advice

mikkel4700

Awards
i´m starting an epi hdrol cycle after new year, but i´m not sure how to stack and for how long. i´ve only tried ph one time before, so i am not that sure on how to do this..

i´m used to inject, but haven´t done that for about 3 years now, i tried looking at old treads, but it didn´t help me that much

hope some of you can advice me

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
i think you could do a few things depending on your level of risk aversion to sides, mainly regarding your liver

Bridge:
Epi: 20/30/30/40
Hdrol: 0 / 0/ 0 / 75/ 75 / 100 / 100
- could extend an 8th week for hdrol, though running 8 weeks of a methyl, at one part stacked, may not be a great idea...hdrol probably will not give you optimal results with just 4 weeks...some would say this would be a weak stack and to simply drop the hdrol as it wouldnt do much...i think it could work depending on how you respond to the hdrol but not my recommendation

OR

I prefer this- great hardening/lean mass/strength stack...but it requires at least 2 bottles of hdrol i think
Stack/bridge transition:
Epi: 20 / 30 / 30/ 30 (or 40, up to you)
Hdrol: 50 / 50 / 75 / 75 / 100 / 100 / 100
- in this respect, Epi is kicking you off for the first 4 weeks delivering pretty fast/noticeable results while the initial low dose of hdrol saturates...by the time Epi is done, Hdrol will be ramped up to a higher dose and should have kicked in...this also gives hdrol a full 7 weeks to do its best

I say go with the stack/bridge transition if you have your support supps aligned...ive overheard some users saying that an hdrol/promagnon base may also mimic the effects a test base? not sure of the validity of this statement as im merely repeating what i heard but i would love to hear some experts chime in on this who have a better understanding of chemical nomenclature than i do

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
.ive overheard some users saying that an hdrol/promagnon base may also mimic the effects a test base? not sure of the validity of this statement as im merely repeating what i heard but i would love to hear some experts chime in on this who have a better understanding of chemical nomenclature than i do
Sounds interesting anyone have feedback they can share or info on this?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack methyls unless you were 100% sure what to expect (meaning you had run both compounds solo and knew how you would respond to both) at that point its up to your own best judgment. I think however you should chose one or the other. There are non-methlys you can stack with either (in ideal scenarios) if you are dead set on stacking I would do something like
epi 10/10/20 (on lift days only)
hd 50/50/50/75/75/0 or 75 (ED)

but I would pick one or the other

mikkel4700

Awards
ill drop the stacking with h-drol and just do the epi. its safer
i have a bottle of 11-oxo, will be stacking with them instead

thanks for the your replies. i didn´t know that the two would be that hard on the system thanks for letting me know

mikkel4700

Awards
btw just finished pct after a 5 week phera cycle. 40/30/20/10/10 nolva and 0/0/50/50/25 clomid. what is the recomended time off after pct before i can do a 5 week epi cylce

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
cycle length + pct = min time off. so you last cycle was 5 weeks and pct was another 5 weeks so 10 weeks would be your min time off

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
btw just finished pct after a 5 week phera cycle. 40/30/20/10/10 nolva and 0/0/50/50/25 clomid. what is the recomended time off after pct before i can do a 5 week epi cylce
how were your gains from phera?

mikkel4700

Awards
pretty good gained almost 6kg thats about 13-14 pounds. and i kept 12 pounds after the exces water cleared