Putting LG's Cycle Shield through it's paces with EFX (Epi) and Furaguno (Sponsored)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Intro:

I have been given the excellent opportunity to log LG Sciences' new Cycle Shield product to protect my internals from EFX (Epi clone) and Furaguno (Orastan-A). I am targeting this cycle as a recomp/cutter cycle and I am focusing more on leaning up over serious mass gains.

Background info:
Same story I have posted multiple times. Former fat ass that started exercising to get in shape. Fell in love with destroying the weights and haven't looked back. I have gone from really fat 265 down to around 225 prior to working out and have recently cut down to 192 prior to starting this cycle. I am really hoping this stack cuts me up and helps me see the abs I have been working towards.

Stats:
Height: 6 foot even
Weight: 192lbs on 12/11/2009
Bodyfat%: 17% estimate

Goals:
Even thought I have dropped quite a bit of weight and added some serious muscle in the last few years I really want to stip the excess fat off so I can show off the hard work that I have put in. I have run Epistane in the past with decent results and I think EFX + Furaguno should help to strip some serious fat off of me. The last time I ran Epi, I didn't do much cardio. On this round I will be doing 20+ minutes 3-4 times per week at minimum.

I am really expecting great things from this cycle. I have my diet in check and I will be concentrating on low carb during the week and working towards a CKD type layout. If I don't accomplish the things I want from this cycle it is on me. I know what needs to be done, I have the right products to get it done and GDit...it will be done!

Weight goal: 198lbs (Hoping for a lean 10lbs along with some bf% loss
Bench goals: 245lbs x 10 during my working set or higher
Squat goals: 275lbs x 10
Body fat goals: below 15%

Cycle Layout:

Pics:
These pics are where I ended up after my TestoPRO run a couple months ago. I have put on a couple lbs since those pics, but in the mirror I am just as lean and more defined. I will try to get some updated pics in a couple of weeks to show any progress.

Cycle Shield Notes and Tidbits
Taste: Suprisingly good. Original Cycle Support tasted like dirt, Cycle Assist is capped, but gave me some nasty tasting burps. Cycle Shield tased somewhat fruity and went down easy. No stomach discomforts or smelly burps.
Mixability: This mixed flawlessly in 6oz of water, no mess, no clumps and didn't stick to the shaker cup.
Vitals: I just started my cycle today with 10mg of EFX along with one serving of Cycle Shield. I will try to get my blood pressure baseline tomorrow morning before workout. I know Epi will raise my BP some and I have heard others report Furaguno to cause some elevated BP also. This should really put Cycle Shield through the test.
Other Notes: Nothing to report yet. The packaging needs some work prior to release (It was sent out in a big ziplock). J/K

FYI, the Lipotropic protein sample was awesome. Best mixing protein ever and the taste was great. Thx again!

wood23

wood23

Awards
subbed. I have about the same amount of furaguno and was wondering how to use it. What has put me off has been most people say you need to dose at least 300mg. So if this works for you i might run the same cycle.Good luck.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I have about the same amount of furaguno and was wondering how to use it. What has put me off has been most people say you need to dose at least 300mg. So if this works for you i might run the same cycle.Good luck.
I read some of those comments, but I have also seen threads where guys have had good results stacked with other compounds such as epi and h-drol. I figure with me running epi up to 50mg, 200mg of furaguno should help out.

Thx for subbing!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Hel Yeah!!!
Here I is. :afro: LOL

I like the spreadsheet there big Silver. Makes it easy to follow and maybe it will keep newbs from asking again and again how much you're taking .........maybe. :stooges:

The dosages look great. You should see some dramatic results with the added cardio. You gonna be sliced and diced before this is over!!!:arms: :woohoo:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh Hel Yeah!!!
Here I is. :afro: LOL

I like the spreadsheet there big Silver. Makes it easy to follow and maybe it will keep newbs from asking again and again how much you're taking .........maybe. :stooges:

The dosages look great. You should see some dramatic results with the added cardio. You gonna be sliced and diced before this is over!!!:arms: :woohoo:
Speadsheet is a great idea.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed because Silver is a beast! You are looking leaner bro! Noice! Dig the cycle layout.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Quick little mobile update for day 3.

My starting blood pressure was 123/79. Let's see how it progresses from here.

Cycle Shield Thoughts:

Taste: 10/10 for this type of product. It is not unpleasant whatsoever.

Today is day 3 and I am now up to 30mg of EFX. Let's see how things go from here.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Nice Silver. Glad to see you up with some new stuff to run. You look solid in those pics too. This is a great product to test and give us the feedback that we can trust.

Good luck to you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Silver. Glad to see you up with some new stuff to run. You look solid in those pics too. This is a great product to test and give us the feedback that we can trust.

Good luck to you.
Looking good so far bro.:)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Update

This weekend finished up the last of the holiday parties that I was scheduled for. Unfortunately, I didn't eat very clean so that plus EFX already has my weight up around 4lbs. Today I start the low carb day and I still have 4+ weeks to achieve my goals. I will weigh in again on Friday with an official weight update.

I either had a bad chest workout the last 2 weeks in a row, major placebo or EFX has already kicked in. Last week I struggled getting 225 up 6 times and then followed with 4. This week I hit 225 for 10 reps and 245 x 4. It was a very good workout from a strength and endurance standpoint.

Cycle Shield Notes

I think Metroba mentioned it already, but getting 3 seperate servings in per day has been tough. Since it is not capped, it is not as convenient to take in the middle of the day. If that is the only negative I can say about the product then LG has done something right....AGAIN!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I never said anything like that lol. But thanks for thinking of me :kiss:. I do think this does taste good though and I will have no problem taking it in protein shakes and 1 in some water. I'm curious what Eric would think of taking a 1.5 dose 2x/day. Hmmm :scratchchin:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see where this takes you bubba!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
No, I never said anything like that lol. But thanks for thinking of me :kiss:. I do think this does taste good though and I will have no problem taking it in protein shakes and 1 in some water. I'm curious what Eric would think of taking a 1.5 dose 2x/day. Hmmm :scratchchin:
It was actually thebigt that I misquoted and then put your name on it. He actually said that he had no problem getting his 3 servings in. Now I will quit being a b!tch and get my 3 servings in.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4 Update

This weekend finished up the last of the holiday parties that I was scheduled for. Unfortunately, I didn't eat very clean so that plus EFX already has my weight up around 4lbs. Today I start the low carb day and I still have 4+ weeks to achieve my goals. I will weigh in again on Friday with an official weight update.

I either had a bad chest workout the last 2 weeks in a row, major placebo or EFX has already kicked in. Last week I struggled getting 225 up 6 times and then followed with 4. This week I hit 225 for 10 reps and 245 x 4. It was a very good workout from a strength and endurance standpoint.

Cycle Shield Notes

I think Metroba mentioned it already, but getting 3 seperate servings in per day has been tough. Since it is not capped, it is not as convenient to take in the middle of the day. If that is the only negative I can say about the product then LG has done something right....AGAIN!!!!
Congrats on the 225 reps.:)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can do a double dose or do 1.5 it doesn't have to be 3X exactly as long as you get the three servings.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can do a double dose or do 1.5 it doesn't have to be 3X exactly as long as you get the three servings.
COOL (arnold voice). I will be doing it this way. Psyched to get mine going. Silver, are you huge yet?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
COOL (arnold voice). I will be doing it this way. Psyched to get mine going. Silver, are you huge yet?
It is awesome to hear that I can do the 1.5 scoops 2x per day. That will make it easier even though 3x per day shouldn't be that bad.

I am up around 3lbs and I will see how it progresses with my keto days Sun-Friday at noon. I am hoping for more leaning vs. getting huge, but I already feel some decent pumps and muscle hardness. It seems to be kicking in earlier than when I ran Epistane a year+ ago.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Update

Today is Day 7 and it is an off day. I have made it through bac/abs, 2 leg workouts, chest/tris and shoulders/bis. So far, so good on the cycle front. Maybe a little acne popping up, but it happens anyway for me. I have felt some additional strength which is earlier than I remember gaining strength during my Epistane cycle last year.

I am already seeing a few changes in body makeup. When I started this cycle I was 192 and after a bad weekend of eating + EFX I was at 196. I have hit my cardio goals so far and been doing Keto so I weighed in at 194.5 today. If it keeps up like this I should be able to hit my goal of 198 and drop 3% bf. To make things better, I start adding Furaguno tomorrow. Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Cycle Shield Notes

Taste: Damn good and I kinda look forward to it which has not been the case for any other cycle staple products.
Mixability: Mixes great in a shaker cup. After drinking it with around 6oz of water, I add in another oz and it basically cleans the shaker.
Vitals: Took my blood pressure yesterday and hit 130/76. That is pretty normal for me so all is good there. It will be interesting to see how things go with Furaguno as I have read it can be hell on blood pressure.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So pleased to hear about the flavor man!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
So pleased to hear about the flavor man!
You and me both. I barely made it through AI's PCS original chocolate version and CEL's version gave me indigestion. I am interested in trying out the orange Cycle Assist, but I highly doubt that it will taste as good as Cycle Shield.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You and me both. I barely made it through AI's PCS original chocolate version and CEL's version gave me indigestion. I am interested in trying out the orange Cycle Assist, but I highly doubt that it will taste as good as Cycle Shield.
i'm the same, tried ALL the products, all of them were average at best! This is going to be awesome if it tastes as good as you say man!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have felt some additional strength which is earlier than I remember gaining strength during my Epistane cycle last year.

I am already seeing a few changes in body makeup. To make things better, I start adding Furaguno tomorrow. Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

It will be interesting to see how things go with Furaguno as I have read it can be hell on blood pressure.
OH HELL YEAH!!! As your fellow Texan Stone Cold Steve Austin would say.

The Furaguno will probably raise your BP a few points. But I don't expect it to be anything drastic. If it rises, just do what you can. Up your Hawthorne Berries and maybe toss in some Celery Seed Extract. Should hold your BP down to acceptible levels.

Just keep tearing that iron up bro!!! :chairshot:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be a true test to Cycle Shield

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Update

So yesterday I had what I would assume is a depletion workout. However, based on committments I had my carbs prior to workout instead of after it. I did immediately work out after eating some pizza though. I am trying to stick to the carbs on Friday post 12PM - Sat nigh only. So far it is going good and my workout was pretty sweet.

I did full body workout except for shoulders which I blasted today. I have also been doing more ab work this last week than I have ever done and hopefully it will pay of in the ab and back pain department. I also have around 75 minutes of cardio over the last 2 days and I am feeling leaner every day. I am also posting some pics so I can compare pre to during, after and PCT.

Sides & Other Notes:

No major back pumps so far and I am very happy with that. Agression is kicking in a little so I am keeping the safety on my hair trigger. :) I have had a few zits popping up here and there, but it is par for the course.

Pics:

Cycle Shield Notes

Taste: Still no complaints about the taste. The texture is a tad grainy, but that is expected with the ingredient profile. It all washed down easy.
Mixability: What doesn't get removed from the cup by drinking the first 6oz washes away with an extra oz or 2.
Vitals: I will try to get blood pressure taken on Monday so I can have an update. I am still low dosing Furaguno (99mg vs 198mg starting next week).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check check 1 2...all good!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You started the hormonals
Yep......Silver is juicing, Silver is juicing, Silver is juicing, etc.............:woohoo:

He's been on the EFX (Epithio) for over a week now and he's about to add in that awesome Furaguno.
Then the fat is literally gonna melt from his frame!!! :firedevil:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 Update

Currently dosing 40mg of EFX along with 99mg of Furaguno. I can tell the leaning is happeneing already although the weight is creaping up which is great and exactly what I wanted from this.

For the first time, sad to say, I have my diet in check for my goals while on this cycle and the results are starting to show. What is great is that I am just getting started and next week I take the EFX up 10mg and adding 99mg of Furaguno which many report that around 200mg is the sweet spot.

I am really starting to see some strength gains stating to happen. My pullups today were good and I added an additional 6 reps to grow on. I am also still on track for my 4 times of cardio per week, but this week will really test it with Christmas and gym availability.

Sides & Other Notes:

I am really happy I trusted MrBigPR's advice and went forward with the EFX. I swear that it has kicked in sooner than when I ran Epistane last year. I have a serious alpha feeling, constant pumps, minimal sides and no back pumps so far.

Cycle Shield Notes

I think I will have 2-3 more days left of the Cycle Shield beta I received. I will make sure that I put a detailed review in the supplement section as well one I finish the baggie.

Taste: Still the best tasting cycle protetion product I have tasted. I do have a sample of Orange Cycle Support that I will try after I finish the bag to give an honest comparison.
Mixability: Excellent mixability.
Vitals: I did not get a chance to get my BP checked yesterday so I plan to do it today.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12 Update

Currently dosing 40mg of EFX along with 99mg of Furaguno. I can tell the leaning is happeneing already although the weight is creaping up which is great and exactly what I wanted from this.

For the first time, sad to say, I have my diet in check for my goals while on this cycle and the results are starting to show. What is great is that I am just getting started and next week I take the EFX up 10mg and adding 99mg of Furaguno which many report that around 200mg is the sweet spot.

I am really starting to see some strength gains stating to happen. My pullups today were good and I added an additional 6 reps to grow on. I am also still on track for my 4 times of cardio per week, but this week will really test it with Christmas and gym availability.

Sides & Other Notes:

I am really happy I trusted MrBigPR's advice and went forward with the EFX. I swear that it has kicked in sooner than when I ran Epistane last year. I have a serious alpha feeling, constant pumps, minimal sides and no back pumps so far.

Cycle Shield Notes

I think I will have 2-3 more days left of the Cycle Shield beta I received. I will make sure that I put a detailed review in the supplement section as well one I finish the baggie.

Taste: Still the best tasting cycle protetion product I have tasted. I do have a sample of Orange Cycle Support that I will try after I finish the bag to give an honest comparison.
Mixability: Excellent mixability.
Vitals: I did not get a chance to get my BP checked yesterday so I plan to do it today.
Looks like your starting to get the benefits. Great job.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sexeh Time!!
:djparty:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Told you that EFX was no joke...;)

Keep killing it Silver!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
May have to look into this.
Unfortunately, Nutra (Performance Designs) won't be bringing them back. I stocked up on 2 bottles of their H-Drol clone and 2 bottles of their Epi clone. It was hard to pass up at the 14.99 that they were on sale for.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, Nutra (Performance Designs) won't be bringing them back. I stocked up on 2 bottles of their H-Drol clone and 2 bottles of their Epi clone. It was hard to pass up at the 14.99 that they were on sale for.
Were the is a will there is a way.:)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Were the is a will there is a way.:)
I am sure you have some connections unlike me.:rasp:

What are your thoughts on an H-Drol/Cynostane stack? I know it didn't last long, but I picked up a bottle. I think it would be another hella sweet cutter stack.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure you have some connections unlike me.:rasp:

What are your thoughts on an H-Drol/Cynostane stack? I know it didn't last long, but I picked up a bottle. I think it would be another hella sweet cutter stack.
From the feedback I had on Cynostane it was more of a cutting compound so a stack with h-drol should provide a great recomp effect probably very dry.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Couple quick hits:

Weight: 196.5 (Up 4.5lbs)
Blood Pressure: 135/79

BP was a little higher than I had hoped for, but I am keeping an eye on it. Strength and alpha male mentality is kicking into high gear and I am loving it!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
not bad on the blood pressure...nice weight gain. How is it lookin in the mirror so far?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
not bad on the blood pressure...nice weight gain. How is it lookin in the mirror so far?
Mirror is looking better than it ever has at any point. Even when I cut down to around 190 I did not look as lean as I do now. I know I still have a ways to go, but so far it is going great. I have even stuck to the CKD diet pretty well and have only had 2 carb up days which makes the weight gain more impressive to me. I used the ketostix last night and I am in ketosis, but still gaining weight at a very good level. EFX is no joke!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it is going good bud. This is when gaining weight is awesome. Keep it up! Need anything just ask

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro youre killing it!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple quick hits:

Weight: 196.5 (Up 4.5lbs)
Blood Pressure: 135/79

BP was a little higher than I had hoped for, but I am keeping an eye on it. Strength and alpha male mentality is kicking into high gear and I am loving it!
BP not that bad at all.