running spawn soon

cummins939

Awards
i currently weigh 165 5'11''. i am looking to use spawn and im wondering if i shood stack it with anything and also pct suggestions, and dosage of everything. thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
read my signature. and on the same note... learn how to eat correctly

dpfisher

Spawn is a serious steroid and you should be looking into something that would be more anabolic for you... food.

gymbo123

Awards
i currently weigh 165 5'11''. i am looking to use spawn and im wondering if i shood stack it with anything and also pct suggestions, and dosage of everything. thanks!
Age? diet? No you should not stack spawn with anything because it is already a stacked compound (epi+tren). No offense man but if you didn't already know that then you should save the bottle for down the road when you have given it ample thought and research.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I AM SO F'ing TIRED OF THESE POSTS!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Want to get HUGE stack it with mdrol, pplex, hdrol, pmag!!! The gains will be sick bro! And run it for 2 months or so. You will easily blow up and amaze your friends!