911---emergency!!!

D

dcf143

Awards
don't ask me how, but somehow i managed to effin throw out my pct...im still checking the house, but it is mia as of now.

I have about 2 1/2 weeks left on a 10 week cycle of sus325 (started it around 3cc's a week, running in now at 5ccs total a week)

I'm **** out of luck regarding money right now, however, i have 10ml of test e, and about 5ml of sus200....

I can get more test e, more sus, more dbol from friends on the "borrow" level, but this is all leftover stuff they have so they do not have any pct for me to borrow.

should i just extended my cycle another 6 weeks or so until i can grab some pct,

go to my doctor and have him write me scripts...

I dunnnnnnnnno.

please help!!!!!!!

D

dpfisher

Uh dude you can get PCT stuff shipped to you in like 2 days look around a lil

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I can get more test e, more sus, more dbol from friends on the "borrow" level,
Instead of trying to get all that why dont you get some cash on the "borrow" level to get another PCT. Safest bet I suppose but i'm not an expert, just some common sense lol:bigok:

D

dcf143

Awards
Instead of trying to get all that why dont you get some cash on the "borrow" level to get another PCT. Safest bet I suppose but i'm not an expert, just some common sense lol:bigok:

true.

i guess in the back of my head i wanted to extend the cycle too.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
true.

i guess in the back of my head i wanted to extend the cycle too.
Well i'm not familiar enough with the compounds your using to give advice on that. But 10 weeks is generally the max I've seen people run similar compounds, but again I'm not sure.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, SERMs are dirt cheap bro, just borrow $20 from someone and get some clomid or torem.