m1,4add no joke

craigneal

Awards
been on m1,4add for 16 days starting weight 187 now 209 thinking about adding p mag or new x-mass to harden up read a log of a guy adding in p mag .?this is not my frist time at this weight but i never seem to be able to hold on to it post cycle i become depress dont want to workout an not hungry skin also becomes dry an itchy last cycle i used reverstrol an clomid with no luck can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong an which one i should add in out of x-mass an p mag i got like 8 bottles of x-mass but it nothing like xtreme tren so i was thinking maybe i could use it to try to harden up a bit

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
been on m1,4add for 16 days starting weight 187 now 209 thinking about adding p mag or new x-mass to harden up read a log of a guy adding in p mag .?this is not my frist time at this weight but i never seem to be able to hold on to it post cycle i become depress dont want to workout an not hungry skin also becomes dry an itchy last cycle i used reverstrol an clomid with no luck can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong an which one i should add in out of x-mass an p mag i got like 8 bottles of x-mass but it nothing like xtreme tren so i was thinking maybe i could use it to try to harden up a bit
Clean that post up a bit and i will try to advise.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah if you want some help put some thought into your post instead of spitting out a stream-of-consciousness style, punctuation-less ball of crap

dpfisher

I don't know what to tell you about the depression, other than just work through it. It will get better if you just force yourself to keep improving yourself. Sometimes you don't feel like going to the gym but once you are done with your lifting are you ever NOT glad you went? No matter how bad I'm feeling a good workout always sets me right, at least for an hour or two.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
16 days starting weight 187 now 209
pause for a second here. 22lbs in 16 days? honestly I respond well to most things but I can't imagine 150mg of anadrol a day putting that much on that fast even if its 75% bloat

i never seem to be able to hold on to it post cycle
because its not real gains. its water and more food in digestive tract and glycogen and whatever. I'd bet that of that 22lbs, 4-5 of it is muscle at most. plus you have to take in the calories in PCT to keep it. If you can't eat enough in solids then maybe add extra gainer shakes and use more healthy fats

craigneal

Awards
gains have stop. holding at 207. foundout were the big gains we're coming from. i was taking 15 g of cell tech per day. now that i've stopped the cell tech gains have also stopped.feel much stronger today. benched 225 for21 reps.what would be good to add to this stack to harden up. for pct i'm going with "reversitol, retain2, and maca root".