Low Dose S drol (5-10mg) preworkout pulse

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading tons in a thread about pulse vs low dose with s-drol. If you combined both, you could hit a light test booster 12 hours after your s drol and get the show back on the road, right? I work out at night. I'd hit the sdrol, lift, crash, get up and take a light dose of a post cycle product. this seems like it would have long term maintainable gains with very little sides.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Subd

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
The way I understand it is your body "resets" many of it's hormone levels primarily at night, so the idea is to get the superdrol into your system and then back out before you go to bed so it's not in your system when you're sleeping.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The way I understand it is your body "resets" many of it's hormone levels primarily at night, so the idea is to get the superdrol into your system and then back out before you go to bed so it's not in your system when you're sleeping.
So I should take them in the morning? I think I should scratch this Idea and go with the low dose mini cycle 5mg a day, in the morning for 3 weeks. Can I go longer?

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I would think that if you are not feeling shut down then 3 weeks is not long. there is NO way to tell how shut down you are though without blood work. 5mg in the morning first thing for 4 weeks would be an interesting cycle but I think the half life is long enough that you'd still have some in your system, hence the only taking it on workout days in most pulsing cycles. I don't know superdrol half life though. I personally would rather just take 20mg a day and then just run a PCT.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to minimize side and have slower maintainable gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pulsing works best for lifting in the morning, first thing in the morning really. There was an article about using 10mg Dbol in PCT first thing in the morning to ride the wave of naturally released testosterone that your body produces and clear before you go to sleep.

Anyway when it comes to pulsing you are supposed to increase the dose so I think pulsing SD at 20mg to 30mg is the right dose, I think pulsing it at 5mg is not enough. I pulsed at 10mg and it was enough to notice but you'd have to run it for a while like that.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pulsing works best for lifting in the morning, first thing in the morning really. There was an article about using 10mg Dbol in PCT first thing in the morning to ride the wave of naturally released testosterone that your body produces and clear before you go to sleep.

Anyway when it comes to pulsing you are supposed to increase the dose so I think pulsing SD at 20mg to 30mg is the right dose, I think pulsing it at 5mg is not enough. I pulsed at 10mg and it was enough to notice but you'd have to run it for a while like that.
How long do you think you could safely run 10mg 3 days a week (EOD)?