M-Drol, P-Plex, IG1 LR3 and SARM S4 log

andykb

andykb

Awards
Finally recived my P-Plex on Friday, a fortnight after my cut-off cycle start date I set in the hope to finish my course before heading over to Germany next year. As usual I got impatient and started the M-Drol on Tuesday, swapping it for the Phera yesterday. Anyway below are the course details. Will try update at least every 3rd day.

Week 1: 20mg P-Plex ED
Week 2: 30mg P-Plex ED
Week 3: 30mg P-Plex ED
Week 4: 20mg P-Plex and 10mg M-Drol ED
Week 5: 20mg M-Drol ED
Week 6: 20mg M-Drol ED
Week 7: 20mg M-Drol and 40mg Tamox ED

PCT
Week 8: 75mg SARM S4, 40mcg IGF-1 LR3 And 40mg Tamox ED
Week 9: 75mg SARM S4, 60mcg IGF-1 LR3 And 40mg Tamox ED
Week 10: 75mg SARM S4, 60mcg IGF-1 LR3 And 30mg Tamox ED
Week 11: 100mg SARM S4 60mcg IGF-1 LR3 And 20mg Tamox ED
Week 12: 100mg SARM S4, 60mcg IGF-1 LR3 ED

Run alongside CEL PCT Cycle Assist, B12, beta-alanine and some tri-creatine malate. Still waiting on some taurine and l-tyrosine as well.

Starting weight - 88kg (194)
Current weight (4 days in) - 89.5kg (197)
Target weight - 98kg (216)
Current BF - 12%

Did my first session at the gym on on Thursday - legs, fairly typical set, nothing to note.

Second session yesterday on chest, shoulders and triceps. Massive pumps that lasted for around an hour and a half after, however felt very naseuos around half an hour after hitting the gym and not keen on eating. The superdrol knocks you around a bit and the lethargy was a killer, even at 3 days. I learnt from my last cycle M-Drol is best taken with a big meal, as I'm not keen on eating for the next 6 hours after throwing one down.

Today I'm feeling fine. Just did a quick cardio set at the gym and a couple of K's in the pool. Am hitting the back and bi's tomorrow.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed.

why not run the IGF-1 LR3 through the whole cycle - is it an affordability issue?

It may help recover after a marathon-length oral cycle.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try SARM S4 but it would KILL my $$ it's just to much

andykb

andykb

Awards
subbed.

why not run the IGF-1 LR3 through the whole cycle - is it an affordability issue?

It may help recover after a marathon-length oral cycle.
Yeah I think that would be best but I'm keen to see how the bridge cycle goes with the P-Plex and M-Drol. Also the cost factors in a bit as well.

andykb

andykb

Awards
About to hit the gym, feeling great. The lethargy has eased off a lot after swapping from the M-Drol to the P-Plex. Also got my geranamine powder today which helps with it heaps. First time on back and bi's into the cycle so I'm not expecting any strength gains on them as yet, but will post a log tomorrow after legs.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
15 mg pplex? You have the old school ones or are you splitting open the capsules?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks like a great cycle, I'd rather run the Mdrol at the beginning to give your body time to get used to the big weight gain (easy come, easy go).

I'm looking to run something similar but probably with some Xtren and only 3 weeks of Mdrol at the beginning. will be interesting to see, IGF is bad ass.

andykb

andykb

Awards
15 mg pplex? You have the old school ones or are you splitting open the capsules?
Yeah mate I've just edited the log there, my old ones were 15mg, but as I realised on the weekend, the new ones are only 10. I'm upping it to 20mg instead of the 15.

andykb

andykb

Awards
Day 6, Wednesday

Yesterday was legs and was a surpringly good workout. I was feeling rather tired and almost like I was hungover most of the day, however it seems to change as soon as I get some blood pumping around. Squats are up from 170kg to a comfortable 185. Leg strength was very consistent, with steady controlled extensions going up. The geranamine is great before workouts, however tastes pretty foul and needs to be put in caps.

No back or calf pumps to note so far. No obvious sides apart from the lethargy and the loss of appetite, which is really frustrating when you know your body wants more than it is asking for. I really wish I had something else to raise my appetite.

Weight - 91.5kg (up 3kg)
BF - 12% (same)
15kg up on squats (8 reps)
Other effects - Lethargy, loss of appetite

andykb

andykb

Awards
Right, my apologies for not keeping it up to date, I said every 3 days so I'm a bit behind.

Day 15, Thursday

So it's been over a week since my last post, but there isn't exactly a whole lot to report on yet. It normally takes a couple of weeks before I see some results with P-Plex which isn't any different this time around. My weight hasn't changed dramaticaly over the last week but I'm starting to see some changes now. Feeling very happy and euphoric which is somthing I love about P-Plex, different story with M-Drol though so I'm making the most of it while I can. Pumps are though the roof which is good and bad. Back pumps aren't too bad but forearms can get quite painful when doing back an bi's, which can be a bit restrictive when trying to work other areas. Just ordered some taurine which I'm hoping will help a bit. I'm off the geranamine because I just can't eat while I'm on it, will get some l-tyrosine instead before I hit the M-Drol. Appetite is good now.

I've upped the P-Plex to 30mg/day now, blood checks have come back completely normal which was a bit of a surprise. The only one out was CK which was at 450, however is completely normal given the creatine in the diet and the weigh training.

Weights have all gone up somewhat, bench is up from 120 at 8 reps to 130 since the start of cycle which I'm happy with. Feeling a bit leaner as well, will have to mesure bf again sometime. Body weight is roughly 92, so up half a kilo from last week. Nothing special but real gains should be over the next couple of weeks.

Hitting chest, shoulders and tri's today and feeling good, hoping to see a couple more weights at the end of the bar this time.

andykb

andykb

Awards
I'll put some after shots up, didn't get round to taking any before shots

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
tri-creatine malate, what supp do you use?

HappyHermit

Awards
Hello andykb, good luck on your cycle. I just thought that I would put in my 2cents because I'm very interested in a few of the compounds that you are using.

I have tried gerianum oil extract and I liked it alot. I think that this is one of the best pre-workout stimulants you can get OTC. I haven't tried pure gerianamine but I intented to try it soon.

I was wondering if you are aware that SARM S4 suppresses your hypothalmic-pituitary-gonadal axis. In fact SARM S4 is currently being studied for its potential as a male birth control drug because it will shut down sperm production and it is about as anabolic as testosterone. If you were already aware of this fact then I was wondering why you chose to use it during your PCT because SARM S4 will not allow your natural testosterone levels to recover while you are on it. If you use SARM S4 you will require PCT after its use is discontinued. Whatever you chose to do I would really like to hear what results you get from this compound.

I have tried PheraPlex and it seemed to be effective but it made me feel horrible. I felt very lethargic and I completely lost my appetite while using it, I switched to SuperDrol and felt better almost immediatly. I have tried many other methylated OTC AAS but nothing I have ever tried made me feel worse than PherePlex. I read that you felt better after switching from M-Drol to P-Plex, I think its pretty funny that we had completely opposite reactions. Everyone reacts a little different to a drug but I will never use that stuff again.

I recently used Long R3 IGF-1 as part of post cycle therapy after an OCT AAS/prohormone cycle(SuperDrol, Epistane, HaloDrol, 1-AD, Boldione, EstraDieneDione) and I was amazed by how much the IGF-1 helped. I did not lose any of the muscle or strength that I gained, in fact I got bigger and stronger while losing fat during my PCT which has never happened before. I read that someone suggested that you should use IGF-1 during your AAS cycle and it would probably be helpful, but I think that it would be the most helpful for you to use your IGF-1 for its anti-catabolic properties during your PCT so you will stay anabolic while your natural testosterone levels recover. If you can afford it maybe you could use some IGF-1 at the start of your AAS cycle to create new muscle cells and save some to use during PCT to help you keep the muscle that you have gained.

andykb

andykb

Awards
tri-creatine malate, what supp do you use?
It's from Black Widow. I use it instead of mono as it doesn't cause bloat, but it's an effort to drink. It's like drinking sour sand.

andykb

andykb

Awards
Hello andykb, good luck on your cycle. I just thought that I would put in my 2cents because I'm very interested in a few of the compounds that you are using.

I have tried gerianum oil extract and I liked it alot. I think that this is one of the best pre-workout stimulants you can get OTC. I haven't tried pure gerianamine but I intented to try it soon.

I was wondering if you are aware that SARM S4 suppresses your hypothalmic-pituitary-gonadal axis. In fact SARM S4 is currently being studied for its potential as a male birth control drug because it will shut down sperm production and it is about as anabolic as testosterone. If you were already aware of this fact then I was wondering why you chose to use it during your PCT because SARM S4 will not allow your natural testosterone levels to recover while you are on it. If you use SARM S4 you will require PCT after its use is discontinued. Whatever you chose to do I would really like to hear what results you get from this compound.

I have tried PheraPlex and it seemed to be effective but it made me feel horrible. I felt very lethargic and I completely lost my appetite while using it, I switched to SuperDrol and felt better almost immediatly. I have tried many other methylated OTC AAS but nothing I have ever tried made me feel worse than PherePlex. I read that you felt better after switching from M-Drol to P-Plex, I think its pretty funny that we had completely opposite reactions. Everyone reacts a little different to a drug but I will never use that stuff again.

I recently used Long R3 IGF-1 as part of post cycle therapy after an OCT AAS/prohormone cycle(SuperDrol, Epistane, HaloDrol, 1-AD, Boldione, EstraDieneDione) and I was amazed by how much the IGF-1 helped. I did not lose any of the muscle or strength that I gained, in fact I got bigger and stronger while losing fat during my PCT which has never happened before. I read that someone suggested that you should use IGF-1 during your AAS cycle and it would probably be helpful, but I think that it would be the most helpful for you to use your IGF-1 for its anti-catabolic properties during your PCT so you will stay anabolic while your natural testosterone levels recover. If you can afford it maybe you could use some IGF-1 at the start of your AAS cycle to create new muscle cells and save some to use during PCT to help you keep the muscle that you have gained.
Yeah mate I've been thinking for a while now about the SARM. I've moved it forward (back?) in my cycle and will be starting it on Monday now instead of in PCT. I planned on using it after cycle because it wasn't meant to be suppressive, but after reading a into it a bit more and seeing some blood work from a few people using it I don't think it's a good idea to use it post cycle. PCT will simpy be the Nolva and IGF which will be good enough, along with the support supps.

The geranamine is great for energy but I just didn't like how suppressive it was to my appetite.

Strange though with the P-Plex and M-Drol. I've never heard any reports about P-Plex being any worse than M-Drol but I guess everyone can react differently.

HappyHermit

Awards
Yeah mate I've been thinking for a while now about the SARM. I've moved it forward (back?) in my cycle and will be starting it on Monday now instead of in PCT. I planned on using it after cycle because it wasn't meant to be suppressive, but after reading a into it a bit more and seeing some blood work from a few people using it I don't think it's a good idea to use it post cycle. PCT will simpy be the Nolva and IGF which will be good enough, along with the support supps.

The geranamine is great for energy but I just didn't like how suppressive it was to my appetite.

Strange though with the P-Plex and M-Drol. I've never heard any reports about P-Plex being any worse than M-Drol but I guess everyone can react differently.
If I ever try SARM S4 I will probably use it in addition to a methylated oral, as you are planning to do, to increase muscle building effects without increasing liver toxicity. I was wondering if you could elaborate on what the blood work showed? Did SARM S4 show decreases in testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle stimulating hormone, which would mean that it is significantly suppressive? Did you see any values that suggests that it is possibly harmful to the liver or kidneys? Did it affect HDL/LDL cholesterol ratio or levels?

Do you plan on getting blood work done before/during/after this cycle?

Regarding P-Plex vs M-Drol side effects: I haven't read any serious complaints about P-Plex either which is why I even mentioned my experience with it. I have read many posts about nasty side effects caused by M-Drol. There must be something odd about me that makes me react badly to the P-Plex. I couldn't handle 30mg a day of P-Plex while I have gone above 40mg a day with M-Drol and the worst side effects that I got was night sweats and back pumps(which actually is pretty annoying).

One thing that I have learned during my many OTC AAS cycles is that if you are trying to put on alot of muscle during a cycle while using non-aromatizing compounds it is best to add at least a small amount of a compound that aromatizes so that you have a little estrogen to help build muscle. I see that during much of your cycle you will be taking P-Plex which I think does aromatize. During the time that you are using P-Plex you may consider taking a diindolemethane (DIM) supplement or eat alot of lightly cooked broccoli so that whatever estrogen is present will be 2-hydroxy estrogens or good estrogen which protects your heart and brain and increases your sex drive. When you switch to M-Drol you might consider adding some boldione(precursor to eqipoise which is non-methylated D-Bol) or some DHEA. When I take M-Drol(which does't aromatize) during a mass building phase I always take 100mg of DHEA with some DIM before workouts and I feel that this dramatically increases M-Drol's ability to build muscle and makes my sex drive unbelievably stong. I mentioned this because you said that your goal weight for this cycle is 216 and I imagine that sticking with or adding wet compounds throughout your cycle might help you achieve or even surpass your goal. Of course your going to need to eat like a pig also:food: